Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hi i have a quick question i just recieved a email from jason kenney and he looked into our case and he said our case is in que for an interview does anyone know how long will it take to get an interview and how much long after will they make a decsion?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrsAmir said:
hi i have a quick question i just recieved a email from jason kenney and he looked into our case and he said our case is in que for an interview does anyone know how long will it take to get an interview and how much long after will they make a decsion?
After receiving the letter, it will take almost a year for interview.

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sawera said:
After receiving the letter, it will take almost a year for interview.
A YEAR!!!!!!!! its already been 1 year and a half :'( :'(

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrsAmir said:
Yah i know.....but they'll b sending u a letter for interview when ever u receive that letter so 1 more year........i hope nobody get such a thing..... what the reason y u'll b having interview.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Islam says ... Husband is Wife`s Garment (Libaas) and Wife is Husbands Garment ... if you deeply understand these words
phir eik dosaray ki kader aye gi jinab. I respect my husband and love him too.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Islam says ... Husband is Wife`s Garment (Libaas) and Wife is Husbands Garment ... if you deeply understand these words
phir eik dosaray ki kader aye gi jinab. I respect my husband and love him too.
So SWEET +1 for u SiS :)

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
unfortunately this is what we have been reading on this forum that it takes around 12 to 14 months before you get the date of interview. but May Allah make it faster or wave the interview you should make duaa.
MrsAmir said:

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
MrsAmir said:
After 1 year of my application, they did the intial revieve and then put my husbands file in the Interview Queue as of April 2011.
Stupid reasons ... age difference of 4 years ... he is my cousin also (maybe that too)
Until this day, they keep replying to my email``your husbands file is in the Interview Queue `
No letter was sent to us telling us that they put our file in the interview queue, I sent an inquiry email to Islamabad then they told us.
It does take 1 year from the month they put you in the interview, order CAIPS it will tell you when your file was put in the interview queue
My caips shows the exact date my file was put in the interview queue.
Inshallah sabar kere shayad aap ka interview jald aye, sab ALLAH TALLAH ke hath main hain sister

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
impulsive said:
unfortunately this is what we have been reading on this forum that it takes around 12 to 14 months before you get the date of interview. but May Allah make it faster or wave the interview you should make duaa.
i guess me and my son are going to pakistan anyone know of the cheapest flights???? and how much it cost to bring an extra beg for my sons stuff. theres no way im making me husband wait a year to meet his son

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
yes 2 reasons one is cousin, and the other is husband younger, is enough to make them think of marriage of conveinience. even though it may cause inconvenience for you.
Jaania said:
After 1 year of my application, they did the intial revieve and then put my husbands file in the Interview Queue as of April 2011.
Stupid reasons ... age difference of 4 years ... he is my cousin also (maybe that too)
Until this day, they keep replying to my email``your husbands file is in the Interview Queue `
No letter was sent to us telling us that they put our file in the interview queue, I sent an inquiry email to Islamabad then they told us.
It does take 1 year from the month they put you in the interview, order CAIPS it will tell you when your file was put in the interview queue
My caips shows the exact date my file was put in the interview queue.
Inshallah sabar kere shayad aap ka interview jald aye, sab ALLAH TALLAH ke hath main hain sister

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
impulsive said:
Unfortunately there are very few people who think the way islam portrays the relationship.
Islam is beautiful once one comes to understand the way life should be lived, especially with our spouses.
Our Prophet Mohammad (SAW) loved his wives and respected them too, imagine a superior man such as him use to
help his wives inside the home and even sewing his own garments MASHALLAH
I pray to ALLAH PAK even after death he reunites me with my and I pray for all of you too, may ALLAH bless your marriages.
This day and age is so scary, spouses relationships are like a fine line these days, people separating over the smallest and stupidest
reasons. That is why Anger is Haraam, when one spouse is angry the other should keep a cool. Love and Sincerity is utmost important
however what is more important than that is keeping islam in the purity of ones relationship, keeps the shaitans away!

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Mrs. Amir its a good decision, you shouldnt keep your son away from his father so long, they need to keep the bond ongoing.
I took Qatar Airways in September 2011, Montreal to Doha and Doha to final destination in Pakistan.
I dont know where you are located in canada but Qatar has the best service and less transit times.
If your in Toronto then PIA is better since it is a direct flight from Toronto.
I wish you all the best, dont worry INSHALLAH all will be fine.

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
impulsive said:
yes 2 reasons one is cousin, and the other is husband younger, is enough to make them think of marriage of conveinience. even though it may cause inconvenience for you.
is there a way to find out the reason for the interview. my husband is older than me, we have a son, been married for almost 2 years i dont know how much legit you can get have 2 kids lol. i dont understand these people do they not know they are messing up our lifes or maybe they dont care... maybe i should have immigrated pk it might have been easier

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
if you are in GTA area and going on tuesday flight then I can ask my friends in PIA crew to take some stuff with them but I have to let them know when are you flying, they get one month roster from bigening of the month to end of month and we don't know for next month flight who would be here in toronto. so if you know the flight date then you have to let me know so I can request to my friends in PIA.
I was going to buy my ticket through air wing travel but you can always call anyone from the east west directory or call gill travel I travel through them too they were cheaper too but it would be good idea to shop around before buying the ticket.
There are only few airlines where you can fly by not much airline operating from Canada to Pakistan