Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
kia faida itni arguments karne ka kia mile ga bas pray kare ap sab jo tym hai usko except kare ap sab han 26 months dfinatly tymline hai but i believe k ALLAH jab chahe kisi ka kam b kara sakta hai wo b jaldi r mujhe poraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yaqein hai apne GOD mai em so relaxed sme preshaniyo ko chor dai ap log bas dua kare r GOD pe chor dai INSHA'ALLAH sb acha hoga

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
missha said:
Have anyone dealt with case like CIC requesting for Passport Request and sending back the passport without visa and with re-medical request?

I just came across for someone like this. Wondering if its normal :-s
It happened to Ranasahib's brother ... I personally think it happens when anyone hide's his travel details at the time of submission of forms. So when they send their PASSPORT then they figure out more details on Passport like visa stamps so they return passport and go for further backgrounds checks etc

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MashaAllah ... very happy news... may almighty Allah bless you and your family.

Sweet sister thanks for remembering me in your prays., File is in background check and waiting for PPR.

Our BDF was 30 Jan and address is also disappeared... hoping for the PPR.... Need everyone prays alot.

saggit19 said:
Salam Everyone ,
Alhamdollilah my hubby landed in Canada Feb 1, 2012. I sent my application to mississauga feb 2, 2010 and exactly after 2 years my hubby landed.
It is a great feeling right now, but I guess I will never be able to forget the misery and pain that we suffered due to CHC..but Allah has been very kind and I am just thankful for everything I have

I pray that everyone of u gets reunited soon..may Allah help us all..I especially pray for Babarshah, amnafahad bestplace jaania that their long wait and endless suffering comes to an end. AMEEN

Yasmin A

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
21st April
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Medical + PP Sent already
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
masom_2012 said:
no 1 getting visas n PPR only sme1 landed :'(in canada
dont worry INSHALLAH you will be landing soon to Ameen

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
stuckhere said:
this has been a VERY quiet week
every week is going quite pta nhi khamoshi kab toote ge CHC walo ki r wo kab jage gae :'(

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Yasmin A said:
dont worry INSHALLAH you will be landing soon to Ameen
AMEEEEEEEEN SUMAMEEEEEEEN veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sooooooooooooooooooooon

lover

Nov 15, 2011
love bird 43 said:
HI,lover
i have read your case ,your ppr is on its way ,congrats
within a month..............................................
thanks inshahllah ur always in my prayers

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Far away said:
I am 110 % agree with Impulsive and Khalifa.

Thanks

My parcel was recieved by nasir bahi at chc today so next step order caips next week

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
S khan said:
It happened to Ranasahib's brother ... I personally think it happens when anyone hide's his travel details at the time of submission of forms. So when they send their PASSPORT then they figure out more details on Passport like visa stamps so they return passport and go for further backgrounds checks etc
i want to tell about my brother story,his case was very simple no travel history,full sahdi,no gaps,just finished study and work in a company so simple,but embassy send him at that time pr letter normally after 16 months,after 2 months they backed passport without visa and call for interview,on interview day the guy surprize why embassy do this with him,he said to my brother. just asked his history like study and work,and told him they send him again pr letter,but after 3 weeks he got call and they said just send passport,and he got visa after that.now he is in canada enjoying life there.

B

bestplace4u

ranasahib said:
i want to tell about my brother story,his case was very simple no travel history,full sahdi,no gaps,just finished study and work in a company so simple,but embassy send him at that time pr letter normally after 16 months,after 2 months they backed passport without visa and call for interview,on interview day the guy surprize why embassy do this with him,he said to my brother. just asked his history like study and work,and told him they send him again pr letter,but after 3 weeks he got call and they said just send passport,and he got visa after that.now he is in canada enjoying life there.
Simply victim of stupid system :)

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now a days not much news coming from forum ppl regarding chc, looks like chc is going slower than turtle ;D ;D