Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
soniagak said:
Dear friends,

We just got an email from the embassy asking my husband to attend an interview on Feb 1st.

I sent his application on Feb 2010 and we sent his re-medicals and police certificate in April 2011, since then we have been emailing them and they notified us that his file is in background checks. I sent them an email at the end of december and they said its in background checks, I have also let them know that i m pregnant and due feb 20th. I am not sure why they would ask him for an interview now? are they trying to rush the case? what kind of questions will they ask at the interview? please help

thanks

Sister you dont have to worrry. They are calling your husband for security interview which is required if person has long travel history or if they are unable to do background checks etc on the file so they will ask your husband details about his background and work etc

Previously, husbands of Humaumair and waiting4u was also called for this type interview you can search there details on the fourm.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greetings from a new member but old silent reader.
Applied Nov 2009
AOR Jan2010
Still waiting...........

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Khilafah5 said:
When did u send ur e-mail and how long after u got a response
cic inquiry pe email ki thi aur unho ne mujhe 2 weeks k badh jawab dia hai is email ka kia matlb hai mai bht pareshan hun pta nhi kia hoga ..plz ap log ye meeting attend kare hou sakta hai koi rasta nikal jae wots ur tymline khilafah??

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
DON2 said:
Greetings from a new member but old silent reader.
Applied Nov 2009
AOR Jan2010
Still waiting...........
Did you heard anything from them since then ??

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Khilafah5
In my opinion if you have not got your File number yet than you should call CIC (canada). And talk to CIC agent. Most probably they will ask your email address. And after few days you will receive your file number in email.

Also you can send your concern to following address
Question@cic.gc.ca

But I would prefer to talk with CIC-M on phone and let them take your email address. In my opinion you should not contact CIC-ISB. As they are really slow. Instead you will be better off by contacting CIC-M. Hopefully an agent will send you an email within few days.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp
Good Luck
Khilafah5 said:
But it so worring once get the file number then i will be ok but no reply in after 7 e-mails

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHC requested police certificate again in january 2011 after that nothing.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
koi mere sawal ka b answer dai hud hoti hai brdasht aur intizar ki chc walo ne tou zehni mareez bana dia hai pta nhi kia karhe hai wo :'(

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
cic wale insaan hai ya janwar hai mayosi gunnah hai but mai tou bht dissapoint hoti jarhi hun k is sal mera kam hoga b k nhi mjhe tou bht dar lagne laga hai ap log 4 days se bolte arhe is pe action kis din lain gae???

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
CanPak05 said:
kya koi btay ga key hamy aur kitna wait kerna pary ga?2 years sey ziada hogaya hey wait krty huy and still im in interview list..........like other cases jab rukhsati complete ho chuki hey to hamy bhi ppr milni chahye but abhi tk chc ny koi response nahi dya........its really terrible........... ???
why ur wife case is going so long kia unki koi travel history wagera b thi ya kch aur???

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
DON2 said:
Any advice for me?
If you only recieved Re PCC in January 2011 than your case might be in interview qeue in order to determine geniunness of the marraige. Have you emailed them ??? Email them they will let you know

InsaALLAH you will be getting your interview date fixed very soon as they have taken the interviews of almost all members on the fourm who applied in in late 2009 like resham, rabia, blooming flower and blue angel.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S khan said:
If you only recieved Re PCC in January 2011 than your case might be in interview qeue in order to determine geniunness of the marraige. Have you emailed them ??? Email them they will let you know

InsaALLAH you will be getting your interview date fixed very soon as they have taken the interviews of almost all members on the fourm who applied in in late 2009 like resham, rabia, blooming flower and blue angel.
Do yu have any list of questions they asked from above mentioned people.

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
just got a reply today that file is in que for review by immigration officer. Its been 2 months since sent my PP and remedical. they recieved medical results on 22nd dec which was the bf date and now the visa hasnt even been stamped!!! i cant take waiting another 3 4 weeks!! :'(

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
just got a reply today that file is in que for review by immigration officer. Its been 2 months since sent my PP and remedical. they recieved medical results on 22nd dec which was the bf date and now the visa hasnt even been stamped!!! i cant take waiting another 3 4 weeks!! :'(

What is yur timeline ?