became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f10 said:
guys when will i hear from chc i....its been more than a year now...
nothing has been sent or being asked for...
applied in sep 2010
application process started on oct 2010
since dt day havent heard or being updated on my wife's spousal sponsorship

anybody here could tell me wats going on wid my case here??
Do you know when the hens brood on eggs and Polar Bear goes in hybernation, such a thing is happening to our file except the difference that the latter activity is not to preserve our species.

Saisn

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
12-12-2010
Med's Done....
08-20-2010
Interview........
Dont Like
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP
LANDED..........
ASAP
Have they Started processing November cases? Anyone from November 2010 received their AOR. RePCC, Imm Forms, re med Requests????
I am in december and was hoping any contact from CHC-letter in Jan but December is over and didnt see any november case except few from October. So Look like we have to wait till Feb or March now.

There are few People who have received Calls from CHC for thier application, can they provide number so we should know that this call is from CHC incase theu called I will just save it as very important so call wont get missed.

Number is really Important if someone will share.

f10

Apr 11, 2011
became-a-loner said:
Do you know when the hens brood on eggs and Polar Bear goes in hybernation, such a thing is happening to our file except the difference that the latter activity is not to preserve our species.
really wats your timeline buddy...

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samina Darr said:
hi can anyone tell me tht if we receive e-mail frm chc-i, how we can recognize tht this mail frm chc-i, cuz lots of email sometime in ur mailbox or sometime emails came in to spam folder, pls let me know thanks
You can do so by adding the CHC email addresses in the safe sender list in your Mail senders. See this link for how to or search through the HELP option in your mail if these are outdated instructions: http://www.intouchbroadcast.com/articles/11/1/Adding-an-Email-Address-to-your-Safe-Senders-List/Page1.html

- islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
- isbad@international.gc.ca
- islamabad-im-renseignements@international.gc.ca
- islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Add all of the above to your Safe Sender List in your current Email Provider.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Saisn said:
Have they Started processing November cases? Anyone from November 2010 received their AOR. RePCC, Imm Forms, re med Requests????
I am in december and was hoping any contact from CHC-letter in Jan but December is over and didnt see any november case except few from October. So Look like we have to wait till Feb or March now.

There are few People who have received Calls from CHC for thier application, can they provide number so we should know that this call is from CHC incase theu called I will just save it as very important so call wont get missed.

Number is really Important if someone will share.
I believe they are doing the initial review of Nov/Dec file transfers as we saw a bunch of people had their address disappear from E-case. A few of Oct AORS already got the Visa and a few have now got the first request i.e. Re-PCC/IMM Forms/Re-Med. So hopefully you will hear something in mid - end of january 2012.

You can follow this spreadsheet by Humpakwatankaylog for the most recent updates.

https://sites.google.com/site/islamabadchctimelines

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f10 said:
guys when will i hear from chc i....its been more than a year now...
nothing has been sent or being asked for...
applied in sep 2010
application process started on oct 2010
since dt day havent heard or being updated on my wife's spousal sponsorship

anybody here could tell me wats going on wid my case here??
Did you send an email to CHC-I for status update ? If not then send an email to wake them up.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
I have a Q when the address's disappear ...does it come back when u receive something from CHC .... or before

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Ella Habibi said:
I have a Q when the address's disappear ...does it come back when u receive something from CHC .... or before
They are probably updating your file as you sent them the additional documents they requested, so this is why your address has disappeared.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Protocol and Respect of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Bowl while delivering to Chechnya [HD]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRDoMW8QaY

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samina Darr said:
It doesnt matter if you have second marriage, ka banda dosri shadi nahi kar sakta, theres must be complication in her case or age differences and other issues to
I guess thats wot I said .......... it might take up to 3 years ...... dosri chor ke teesri karoo... bulke chothi q chorne ha vo bhe karo ..... but CIC will take more time to finalize the case .... usually second marriage cases take about 3 years ........ thats wot i saw in one case in forumz.......

lover

Nov 15, 2011
qamalik729 said:
I guess thats wot I said .......... it might take up to 3 years ...... dosri chor ke teesri karoo... bulke chothi q chorne ha vo bhe karo ..... but CIC will take more time to finalize the case .... usually second marriage cases take about 3 years ........ thats wot i saw in one case in forumz.......
from sponsor or spouse

R

raptorsfan

ss2010 said:
File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your
patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

ANY BODY KNOW WHAT DOES IT MEAN,,,,,
inshallah...should be done by end of 2012...3 years is exaggeration...pray for the best