+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
I agree with what you are saying but I am not complaining. I was explaining why he is not here to Jaania.

I will update it. Thanks for buzzing me.
can you update my info plz ..... i received letter on dec7th to submit documents and submit proofs of rooksati till jan 8...

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samina Darr said:
i dnt know the links ok u tell me
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aip0z-obcBwmdFR4aDBvaUlGVFJjM1QxZTZPNG9mVlE&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=0

this is the link .........

any ways my time line is ..........application submitted on Aug 18th ............. AOR on Oct 15th.......... recieved letter for document update on dec 7th i guess ........

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does CHC Isb require updated police certificate before issuing a visa as my police certificate would expire on end of dec and my case is on final stage for decision. I have submitted medical & police clearance certificate twice during the whole correspondance. Should I renew police certificate by myself and submit before they ask?

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahroze said:
Does CHC Isb require updated police certificate before issuing a visa as my police certificate would expire on end of dec and my case is on final stage for decision. I have submitted medical & police clearance certificate twice during the whole correspondance. Should I renew police certificate by myself and submit before they ask?
No just wait and see if they will ask you. They may not even ask as some people were not. But if you still want to be safe then go ahead.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahroze said:
No , police certificate is not have anything to do with it .... i have seen people who got visa wen their police certificate was expired .......... but in some cases wen it was needed they wrote a letter and asked for it ....... usually they ask with re medicals ........ and if its gone beyond that stage they never asked yet ...........

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
shahroze said:
Don't make a new one unless they ask for it.

B

bestplace4u

http://www.vancouversun.com/Pakistanis+charged+Canada+immigration+fraud/5872385/story.html

Two Pakistani nationals have been charged with immigration fraud for allegedly providing false Canadian residency information on their citizenship application, police announced Friday.

Mukesh Maheshwari, 37, and Usha Bai, 33, are accused of using an "address of convenience" in Toronto on their applications in an attempt to mislead Canadian immigration officials into believing that they met residency requirements for Canadian citizenship, the RCMP said in a statement.

Permanent residents must acquire three years of residence out of four years to apply for Canadian citizenship. To retain their status as permanent residents, they must be physically present in Canada for two years out of five.

The charges come on the heels of a massive investigation into immigration fraud announced earlier this month by authorities that could see as many as 6,500 people from more than 100 countries stripped of their Canadian citizenship or permanent residency.

Most of the cases are reportedly linked to three immigration consultants in Halifax, Montreal and Toronto.

Prior to this year, only 67 citizenships had been revoked since the enactment of the Citizenship Act in 1947.

The two accused in this latest case face a maximum penalty of one year in prison and a $1,000 fine if convicted.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
http://www.vancouversun.com/Pakistanis+charged+Canada+immigration+fraud/5872385/story.html

Two Pakistani nationals have been charged with immigration fraud for allegedly providing false Canadian residency information on their citizenship application, police announced Friday.

Mukesh Maheshwari, 37, and Usha Bai, 33, are accused of using an "address of convenience" in Toronto on their applications in an attempt to mislead Canadian immigration officials into believing that they met residency requirements for Canadian citizenship, the RCMP said in a statement.

Permanent residents must acquire three years of residence out of four years to apply for Canadian citizenship. To retain their status as permanent residents, they must be physically present in Canada for two years out of five.

The charges come on the heels of a massive investigation into immigration fraud announced earlier this month by authorities that could see as many as 6,500 people from more than 100 countries stripped of their Canadian citizenship or permanent residency.

Most of the cases are reportedly linked to three immigration consultants in Halifax, Montreal and Toronto.

Prior to this year, only 67 citizenships had been revoked since the enactment of the Citizenship Act in 1947.

The two accused in this latest case face a maximum penalty of one year in prison and a $1,000 fine if convicted.
I think that is fair to those who hav been living here for 3 yrs ........... thats how people learn how to stand in queue and wait for ur turn .....

Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-12-2011
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
20-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
18th March 2012
knock knock, anybody here??? helloooooooooooo :p

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
qamalik729,

if you are sending documents from Islamabad to CHC-ISB through TCS, it will be delivered on the same day. They are very professional in their service.

Thanks

Waqarcan

R

raptorsfan

bestplace4u said:

their name sounds indian...its very convenient for mr.kenney to blame pakistani ppl for everything....they are all indian doing this...these are indian names.... bloody indians...gai maata ki aulad indians....