+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Its a shame the old members left the forum ... they had some good advice.
WES bhai kabhi na kabhi hum forum members ko yaad ker liya kerain jinab.
Sorry to say Jaania, but Wes bhai didn't want to leave but he was pretty much forced to leave after some of the members started acting immaturely towards him. Otherwise he stayed here even after his wife came to help people out promptly. People started telling him ..'dont you have a life? Your wife is here go get a life with her now'.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wes bro –One 2 Ka 4.both of them were very nice and helpful.
I hope they both read the forum if they get chances or they just discontinued on even looking at this website.
I wish they all come back and help other forum members who needs their advises.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Humpakwatan, that is not nice of members to do. Anyone can come to the forum and share their views. This is why this place is called a FORUM ... Sad to see him go, he was a good person and was very helpful in providing immigration information.
I hope he comes back from time to time. WES bhai we need your suggestions and input so come back sometime.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
I agree with Resham Sis ... Resham your very lucky your interview is over.
I have been waiting for my husbands interview letter since April 2011.
Please pray for me sister ...

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
Sorry to say Jaania, but Wes bhai didn't want to leave but he was pretty much forced to leave after some of the members started acting immaturely towards him. Otherwise he stayed here even after his wife came to help people out promptly. People started telling him ..'dont you have a life? Your wife is here go get a life with her now'.
come on guys ........ let him enjoy time with his wife..... he is a nice and knowledgeable guy ... but i ask u a question .... would u stay over here for ever even after ur wife/husband comes ....... most of u will not even keep the id ....... he has his own schedule ....he did favor all of us as much as he could ...... but he has a family ... job ....... and plus plus to take care of .................... I mean no body is paying him for all of it ................ it was really nice of him that he still stayed for this long.......
Chill and stop complaining .....

lover

Nov 15, 2011
humpakwatankaylo

please update my case on ur site i got letter on 8 dec for re pcc and imm forms newborn birth certificate certificate embracing the islam for sponsor. re medical letter sent out on 15 dec hope fully i ill get re medical letter withn 2 days

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Taking 5 minutes in a week doesnt hurt anyones private time to help others. And I dont think I am complaining about him I am just wondering what happend. Anyways, not all people are the same.
There are people who do good deeds and there are people who are selfish and self centered.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
come on guys ........ let him enjoy time with his wife..... he is a nice and knowledgeable guy ... but i ask u a question .... would u stay over here for ever even after ur wife/husband comes ....... most of u will not even keep the id ....... he has his own schedule ....he did favor all of us as much as he could ...... but he has a family ... job ....... and plus plus to take care of .................... I mean no body is paying him for all of it ................ it was really nice of him that he still stayed for this long.......
Chill and stop complaining .....
I agree with what you are saying but I am not complaining. I was explaining why he is not here to Jaania.

lover said:
humpakwatankaylo

please update my case on ur site i got letter on 8 dec for re pcc and imm forms newborn birth certificate certificate embracing the islam for sponsor. re medical letter sent out on 15 dec hope fully i ill get re medical letter withn 2 days
I will update it. Thanks for buzzing me.

B

bestplace4u

Jaania said:
Taking 5 minutes in a week doesnt hurt anyones private time to help others. And I dont think I am complaining about him I am just wondering what happend. Anyways, not all people are the same.
There are people who do good deeds and there are people who are selfish and self centered.
u can PM him, he logs in every now and then

J_T

Oct 11, 2011
resham said:
Wes bro –One 2 Ka 4.both of them were very nice and helpful.
I hope they both read the forum if they get chances or they just discontinued on even looking at this website.
I wish they all come back and help other forum members who needs their advises.
My heartiest congratulations to you Resham sis. I could feel your anguish all this time, finally you are getting what you deserve! Congratulations!!!

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank u very much.

J_T said:
My heartiest congratulations to you Resham sis. I could feel your anguish all this time, finally you are getting what you deserve! Congratulations!!!

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any one who has got remedial call ....... can you tell me if i have been asked to submit the documents pics/proofs/rooksati pics and all till jan8th ..... and they said it would be reviewed on jan 8th .... any one know when they will reopen the file does it take couple of weeks ...... ??

Secondly , how long does it take from TCS to send documents to CHC ISB .........if you are sending from islamabad .......... ??

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samina Darr said:
i dnt know how mch it takes frm isb, whts ur timeline?
lol u wanna check time line u click on humpakwatankelog's link he is maintaining all the time lines ......