+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

lover

Nov 15, 2011
maham noor said:
following forms are required to be filled by me
IMM8,Schedule-A(IMM5669),IMM5406 and supplementary forms
links are given in the letter the links of imm008,imm5406 and 5669 are opening but the last link is not opening
link is
canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNational-Form-en.pddf
what to do???? ??? ??? ???
open this form u have wrong link http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

lover

Nov 15, 2011
i got letter today from chc in order to continue processing of your application following documents are required
IMM8-Schedule-A (IMM5669) IMM5406
birth certificate for your new born child from canada
Certificate for embracing islam for your sponsor
original police certificate
Please note that if you do not reply tp this letter with 45 days a decision will be made on your application on the basis of information held on your application at that time

ab kia karain ye kahan se le kar aon ...............Certificate for embracing islam for your sponsor

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lover said:
i got letter today from chc in order to continue processing of your application following documents are required
Please note that if you do not reply tp this letter with 45 days a decision will be made on your application on the basis of information held on your application at that time

ab kia karain ye kahan se le kar aon ...............Certificate for embracing islam for your sponsor
Did she not convert officially? Who converted her? (need 2 witness's signatures) You can get a certificate for that from that mosque and Molvi.

She will also need this certificate to go to Hajj and to get a visa she will need to submit this certificate. She can write one up and get it signed from the witnesses who saw the conversion take place and take it to the mosque to get it approved.

See this link for a sample of certificate :
http://umms.wordpress.com/converts/shahada-certificates/

lover

Nov 15, 2011
meri wife muslim hui thi dill se not for immigration han main ne ek molvi se baat ki hai well 2 muslim ke sigin karwa ke send karta hun dekho kia kehtay hain

humpakwatankaylog said:
Did she not convert officially? Who converted her? (need 2 witness's signatures) You can get a certificate for that from that mosque and Molvi.

She will also need this certificate to go to Hajj and to get a visa she will need to submit this certificate. She can write one up and get it signed from the witnesses who saw the conversion take place and take it to the mosque to get it approved.

See this link for a sample of certificate :
http://umms.wordpress.com/converts/shahada-certificates/

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
lover said:
abb remed or passport men kitna time lagay ga
phle ap ye requirements tou pori kare then passport & remed ki hojae ga thanks GOD OLD CASES is done soon

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Very interesting story on ur end ... by the way why would you like to learn french for ......
si tu veux je peux t'aider avec le français si sa te plais cars je suis parfaitement bilingue ;)
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
Excellent! means I should really kick off with my "Learn basic french in 7 days" book that i bought an year ago. See, I believe i can work out on my french quickly and better then they can open an envelop of immigration application. Bank me up guys, Will ya?

How ever, at the moment, i must admit that "mon français est aussi bon que les coutures kurta" (You can use google translate for that) but i am not giving up, even if they dont find a suitable ultra solid, custom made, safe where they would keep my passport inn for as long as Qubec's independence.

Last time, the documents I sent, I was so upbeat about all my efforts and use of free official stationery for packing that they are only going to see the brilliance of my packing ability and stamp the visa but, apparently that may have been too much expectation on my part.

So I decided to write an email, and believe you me, punched every key while writing so hard that they must have heard each key-press in Ottawa that someone is not typing with a smile.

Someone mentioned that I should change my old fashion pendulum clock to some silent digital one, Did that, now the problem is illuminating digits keeps me up all the night, lighting the entire street with every second blinks.

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
Ella Habibi said:
Very interesting story on ur end ... by the way why would you like to learn french for ......
si tu veux je peux t'aider avec le français si sa te plais cars je suis parfaitement bilingue ;)
:D

Merci, combien allez-vous me faire payer pour cela? et êtes-vous sûr que vous pouvez faire mieux alors que le livre ne en sept jours? et j'apprends le français à cause de mon nouvel employeur, là-bas: P

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
lover said:

Good to hear that they have started to work on OCT file transfer cases. Lets hope they pick up speed in January and start working on NOV/DEC and JAN 2011 files .

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
lover said:
open this form u have wrong link http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf
thank u so mch

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
lover said:

my case has same time line as yours n both of us got the same letter same day just slight different requirements as per our cases
may allah help us all amin

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
Danny4450 said:
Good to hear that they have started to work on OCT file transfer cases. Lets hope they pick up speed in January and start working on NOV/DEC and JAN 2011 files .
yes alhamdolilah thy have got upto october
u will hear something good soon inshallah in few months

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote from: shahroze on November 11, 2011, 08:26:45 am
Dear All,

I just want some info regarding my family immigration case. My wife sponsored me in 2010 May from Canada as we got married in June 2009. She and her family came here in Pakistan for wedding ceremony due to the sever condition of her Grandmother we couldn't perform the three days marriage function. So we arranged a one day function of Rukhsati and Valima and got married.
After our wedding my wife again visited me in Sept 2010 till Oct 2010 for one month on my sister wedding. Now she is on her recent visit from 23 August.

I got first letter from Islamabad office in July 2010 that we started processing on your application and required supplementary information. further they asked me some updates and proofs in June 2011 e-g telephonic conversation emails and other updates regarding police certificates and medical. They also asked to submit rukhsati and valima photographs.
I submitted all the required documents and as i have already submitted my wedding pics so i wrote that i have already submitted the wedding pictures now sending more picture of her next visit.

Now i got a letter in October 2011 that we need rukhsati and Valima photographs and they have given me 45 days.

Kindly advise me as i have already submitted the photographs and other proofs of my wedding. and it is almost more that 1 and half year passed that my case is still in process. I shall be very thankful to you for the proper guidance.

Regards
Shahroze

became-a-loner said:
They are either drunk or just teasing you ................ there is no choice except to write them a letter stating you have already submitted the required pictures and attach those pictures again ......... are you sure your pictures are very clear and hope you were wearing traditional dress with family and friends around u ......... they may not be satisfied with your prior pics and expecting you to send them something more persuasive ... but they wont say that they are not satisfied ...... like a broken CD record stuck in a player, they will continue to ask for pictures. I would say draft a letter and provide all the after marriage proof again in an organized and chronological order and also pray that the Desi employee gets bitten by Dengi virus and someone with a heart looks at your proof this time.......... they are the one's telling visa officers about all cultural crap

Dear,

I have resubmitted my Wedding pictures and also submitted my wife's recent visit pictures of different events. I have also submitted her travel ticket passport copy of entry and exit stamp. it is almost 1 month passed and i am waiting for the reply. What do u think r they gnona accept my application for the permanent residence or they will ask for the pictures again? and how much time it will take for this whole proces to complete as i replied them back on Nov 12.

Regards
Shahroze

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahroze said:
Quote from: shahroze on November 11, 2011, 08:26:45 am
Dear All,

I just want some info regarding my family immigration case. My wife sponsored me in 2010 May from Canada as we got married in June 2009. She and her family came here in Pakistan for wedding ceremony due to the sever condition of her Grandmother we couldn't perform the three days marriage function. So we arranged a one day function of Rukhsati and Valima and got married.
After our wedding my wife again visited me in Sept 2010 till Oct 2010 for one month on my sister wedding. Now she is on her recent visit from 23 August.

I got first letter from Islamabad office in July 2010 that we started processing on your application and required supplementary information. further they asked me some updates and proofs in June 2011 e-g telephonic conversation emails and other updates regarding police certificates and medical. They also asked to submit rukhsati and valima photographs.
I submitted all the required documents and as i have already submitted my wedding pics so i wrote that i have already submitted the wedding pictures now sending more picture of her next visit.

Now i got a letter in October 2011 that we need rukhsati and Valima photographs and they have given me 45 days.

Kindly advise me as i have already submitted the photographs and other proofs of my wedding. and it is almost more that 1 and half year passed that my case is still in process. I shall be very thankful to you for the proper guidance.

Regards
Shahroze

Dear,

I have resubmitted my Wedding pictures and also submitted my wife's recent visit pictures of different events. I have also submitted her travel ticket passport copy of entry and exit stamp. it is almost 1 month passed and i am waiting for the reply. What do u think r they gnona accept my application for the permanent residence or they will ask for the pictures again? and how much time it will take for this whole proces to complete as i replied them back on Nov 12.

Regards
Shahroze
They might not have received those photos so you should send all the updated proofs and more photographs of valima and rukhsati again and print as many photos as you can covering these event. Get some more new photos of the recent visit as well and mention in your cover letter that she has so far visited you three times and the duration of her stay as well as the fact that these pics were submitted before as well. Also mention that the wedding was shortened from 3 days to only 2 days (Rukhsati on day Valima second day)due to your grandmothers illness.

Also you should ensure that you label all the pictures properly and organize them labeled Valima and Rukhsati etc with relationships of people and dates.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
All members who are receiving letters from Islamabad, can you see the address on e-case still ? or the address has gone for all members receiving letters... ?