+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ubermani

Jun 10, 2011
helloo
interview is quite difficult they check ur personality talking behavior your dressing your education if you are master's degree holder they ask for all semesters subjects which subject you like and ask which weapon you and which weapon you use..politics views in the pakistan and outside the country..and which group you like.. driving rules..and little bit ask for your spouse..terrorism is the main part and ask question different type you must never confuse not lose the temper just relax your writing check..if you are confuse then you are doubted.. interview time is mine 1.5 hours and non stop.. they check your face expression..my best wishes for you..inshallah sub acha ho ga ye to main ny apna experience bataya hy jub ap ka ho jaye to zaroor batana agar ap ka passport wahan rukh laytay hain you are lucky one plzz apna experience zaroor share kerna.. i will pray :)

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
salam everyone.. well my wife got confirmation email from consultant office says "We received confirmation from CIC that you have been approved to sponsor your husband and accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence was transferred when we received it to Islamabad High Commission for processing." can anyone tell what time it'll take after this approval? this will be great help. thanks and best regards.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umairmalik said:
salam everyone.. well my wife got confirmation email from consultant office says "We received confirmation from CIC that you have been approved to sponsor your husband and accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence was transferred when we received it to Islamabad High Commission for processing." can anyone tell what time it'll take after this approval? this will be great help. thanks and best regards.
walecomassalam so if ur file has been transfered now it will take 13 to 15 days when cic isb will going to receive ,n the process will going to start when isb receive .........so this means u r dec 2012 AOR ...........it takes 16 to 18 months for whole process since u receive ur AOR... it all depends on luck too some tyms 24months.....mostly wife cases r done earlier as compare to husband.

ubermani

Jun 10, 2011
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
Hey can you let us know how the interview went and what kind of questions they asked...my husband is going to a interview on the 8 of dec also 2009 case and i want some insight on it if possible...thanks...

helloo
interview is quite difficult they check ur personality talking behavior your dressing your education if you are master's degree holder they ask for all semesters subjects which subject you like and ask which weapon you and which weapon you use..politics views in the pakistan and outside the country..and which group you like.. driving rules..and little bit ask for your spouse..terrorism is the main part and ask question different type you must never confuse not lose the temper just relax your writing check..if you are confuse then you are doubted.. interview time is mine 1.5 hours and non stop.. they check your face expression..my best wishes for you..inshallah sub acha ho ga ye to main ny apna experience bataya hy jub ap ka ho jaye to zaroor batana agar ap ka passport wahan rukh laytay hain you are lucky one plzz apna experience zaroor share kerna.. i will pray Smiley

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ubermani said:
helloo
interview is quite difficult they check ur personality talking behavior your dressing your education if you are master's degree holder they ask for all semesters subjects which subject you like and ask which weapon you and which weapon you use..politics views in the pakistan and outside the country..and which group you like.. driving rules..and little bit ask for your spouse..terrorism is the main part and ask question different type you must never confuse not lose the temper just relax your writing check..if you are confuse then you are doubted.. interview time is mine 1.5 hours and non stop.. they check your face expression..my best wishes for you..inshallah sub acha ho ga ye to main ny apna experience bataya hy jub ap ka ho jaye to zaroor batana agar ap ka passport wahan rukh laytay hain you are lucky one plzz apna experience zaroor share kerna.. i will pray Smiley
I guess it depends on the reason for which they put you in the interview queue for. If the reason is the genuine relationship only then it is a little bit easier than the one you had. If the reason is national security then it is harder like the one you had.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
plz ab yaha pe koi chat na kare is chat k chakr mai mera b questn remove hogya thats nt fair ap log kaha se pareshan hai yaha pe ak hansi mazak krte hain plz jo bat hai wo kare kam ki if kisi k pas kah b in4rmation hou tou share wid us ya koi request wgera aye tou wo b..

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
mike could u plz tell me k ap k pass CHC se ye rep kab aya tha k ur file is in review by an immigration officr?

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi –Thanx for giving us information about ur interview experience at CHC-ISB.but I am surprised to know that interview is being held for spouse’s sponsor and they asks about security and country security question ect. Were u in the army ?could you plzzzz share if you don’t mind. Thanks again for your valuable advise for up coming interview.

ubermani said:
helloo

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A final step during the application for Canadian Permanent Resident status, submitting your passport to the visa office so it can be stamped, is no longer necessary for citizens from Visitor Visa exempt countries.
For these applicants, once they are approved, they will be mailed their landing documents.

However, anyone who requires a Visitor Visa will still have to submit their original passport to the visa office to have the PR visa stamped inside, which will be, in these cases, returned to the applicant with their landing documents.

CanadaVisa.com provides a list of countries that are currently except from requiring a Visitor Visa, and hence no longer require passport submission: Visitor Visa Exemptions.

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/some-no-longer-must-submit-passports-once-granted-permanent-residence.html

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ftpr said:
A final step during the application for Canadian Permanent Resident status, submitting your passport to the visa office so it can be stamped, is no longer necessary for citizens from Visitor Visa exempt countries.
For these applicants, once they are approved, they will be mailed their landing documents.

However, anyone who requires a Visitor Visa will still have to submit their original passport to the visa office to have the PR visa stamped inside, which will be, in these cases, returned to the applicant with their landing documents.

CanadaVisa.com provides a list of countries that are currently except from requiring a Visitor Visa, and hence no longer require passport submission: Visitor Visa Exemptions.

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/some-no-longer-must-submit-passports-once-granted-permanent-residence.html
That's a good news for people living in Canada visitor visa exempt countries and it cuts down their application processing time even more.

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
sawera abhi koi good news nahi aye gi kuin k embassy wale khud so rahien hain right now... :(

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
That's a good news for people living in Canada visitor visa exempt countries and it cuts down their application processing time even more.
cn u tell me if a person get his PR visa like in spousal case n want to visit uk first ,wat r the chances he can enter in uk widout having visit visa for uk . or he has to apply uk visit visa to enter in uk

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ftpr said:
cn u tell me if a person get his PR visa like in spousal case n want to visit uk first ,wat r the chances he can enter in uk widout having visit visa for uk . or he has to apply uk visit visa to enter in uk
If u r Canadian Citizen u can enter......... but if u have PR for sure u have to take visa for uk n once u r Permenent Residence its easy to get Visa.