+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
godisgreat said:
Alright thanks! BY the way is this helpful and what we know on this CAIPS. Please explain it.As you can see my time line is in my signature area.Recently I sent updated PCC and IMM forms to embassy also.

Once again thanking you in advance.
Yes and NO,

My wife was a March AOR, I applied them in November and it didn't have anything. No coments, no updates, and the file was sitting in their storage area and wasn't even opened for an initial review. It depends when you request them. For you since its been a while and they have requested documents few times so it seems like they are working on your file it probably is a good idea to order them and see what your file is going through and what kind of comments they are leaving. It helps speacially when the person is called for in interview, it gives you an idea of what the officer is doubtfull about so definately for you it would help.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Yes and NO,

My wife was a March AOR, I applied them in November and it didn't have anything. No coments, no updates, and the file was sitting in their storage area and wasn't even opened for an initial review. It depends when you request them. For you since its been a while and they have requested documents few times so it seems like they are working on your file it probably is a good idea to order them and see what your file is going through and what kind of comments they are leaving. It helps speacially when the person is called for in interview, it gives you an idea of what the officer is doubtfull about so definately for you it would help.
Yaar yeh CAIPs kaise order karte hain?? Can u order it in pakistan?? While in pakistan??

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Should receive it by the end of this week if not by Monday she should for sure...I received mine in 30 days exactly.
hello...........what is caips?

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Hello,
I have been reading this post for more than three months now and cannot resist to join. Your all are well informed. Basically, I am a husband in Pakistan being sponsored by wife. Islamabad started proessing our case on 3rd December,2009. It will be 15months in this March 2011. During this period they asked for PCC & Supp Docs in October 2010. After that they went really quiet. Please find below our time line.

3rd December,2009 - AOR received
6th October,2010 - Asked for PCC & Supp Docs
Medical expired in June,2010.
Waiting for Remedical & PPR.

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
ainy inam said:
hello...........what is caips?
CAIPS is short for 'Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System'. It is the computer system used by Citizenship & Immigration Canada to process visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application being processed by overseas offices (i.e. those outside of Canada).

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man_cub said:
CAIPS is short for 'Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System'. It is the computer system used by Citizenship & Immigration Canada to process visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application being processed by overseas offices (i.e. those outside of Canada).
how can v see r status on caips?

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
ainy inam said:
how can v see r status on caips?
Dear ainy inam,

The sponsor can order CAIPS notes in Canada. You have to fill a downloadable form signed by the sponser and the applicant. It takes five dollars at most. The sponsor receives the notes on a Canadian Address in 4-6 weeks.

It is not wise to ask for CAIPS notes if you are within the time period i.e 16 months as mentioned on CIC website. Legally, However they may be bound to provide you with complete details but you would only benefit from it the most if your case is near finalization.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man_cub said:
Dear ainy inam,

The sponsor can order CAIPS notes in Canada. You have to fill a downloadable form signed by the sponser and the applicant. It takes five dollars at most. The sponsor receives the notes on a Canadian Address in 4-6 weeks.

It is not wise to ask for CAIPS notes if you are within the time period i.e 16 months as mentioned on CIC website. Legally, However they may be bound to provide you with complete details on CAIPS but you would only benefit from it the most if your case is near to be finalized.
hmmmmmmmmmm thnkz and naw i got it.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
knaeem said:
My address has also been removed from e-cas today for the first time.... ??? :eek:
Hi knaeem,

My husband's address also has removed once again and they have mentioned that medical tests have been recieved whenever that was done back in Sept 2010. So i guess they are working on our files right now. Well, i hope to hear soemthing good then Insha Allah and hopefully we will be getting the PPR request very soon.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Hi knaeem,

My husband's address also has removed once again and they have mentioned that medical tests have been recieved whenever that was done back in Sept 2010. So i guess they are working on our files right now. Well, i hope to hear soemthing good then Insha Allah and hopefully we will be getting the PPR request very soon.
InshaAllah sister.. Aapkay moon main Ghee Shakkar.... (butter & sugar)

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
My Friend Khan. I am not scaring anyone as I just provided the information that every time we sent an email that email inquiry/question and there given response will be copy pasted on your file along with the date and in order with the file activity.

Lets put it this way If officer is going to spend 1 hr on a file on daily basis may be 20 minute he/she will spend on reading the emails & answer and actully spend 40 mintute on the file review resulting delay in process.

You can send the email but in a professional manners. If your 9 months has been completed send email after every 2 months.

I am in my 13 months and have sent only 2 emails thats it. No wounder thats why they said "Thank you for keeping your correspondance to minimum"" LoL no more emails from my side since I know Interview is the next step.

Hope you dont mind & will understand the point I am trying to conveince.

They say that in every email they respond even if you send once a week That is an automated reply. I don't think sending an email or Fax once a month do any harm. They just scare you because they want to be chilled out lol. Following up with your file is the best. Follow up with these people otherwise they will not look at your file.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
knaeem said:
InshaAllah sister.. Aapkay moon main Ghee Shakkar.... (butter & sugar)
That's too fatning but thanks anyway......