AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
Does anybody have any idea why they removed the applicants mailing address on ecas? Is this also for others???

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forgot to add that:
10/18 PCC & more proof requested with 45 days responce time
10/28 Re-medical requested [Done on 10/30]

Above documents sent on 11/11. Medical result rec'd by CHC on 11/19

12/09/2010 officer reviwed the above and placed the file in interview line. So as of 11/14/2011 it has been 2 month & 5 days that the file is in interview line.
Not bad :) atleast all other things are completed & satisfied. Namaz perthe rahe,zakat dete rahe, sabir krte rahe aur Allah se istigfar krte rahe aur raat ke pichle pehir mey ya nisf raat mey Quran be perhe,omeed hy Allah jald he koi solution atta ferma de ge CHC ke zulim se nijat ka.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Salam to all !
why is not good to send them email every week................is it good while they are getting too much long time ?
they should answer and they are there for us to answer why should it cause problem how every in canada as much as you call and talk wih an agent it doesnt matter its not true dont scare people ?

if its causing a problem for our cases why they creat an email address to contact them its really a joke

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Friend Khan. I am not scaring anyone as I just provided the information that every time we sent an email that email inquiry/question and there given response will be copy pasted on your file along with the date and in order with the file activity.

Lets put it this way If officer is going to spend 1 hr on a file on daily basis may be 20 minute he/she will spend on reading the emails & answer and actully spend 40 mintute on the file review resulting delay in process.

You can send the email but in a professional manners. If your 9 months has been completed send email after every 2 months.

I am in my 13 months and have sent only 2 emails thats it. No wounder thats why they said "Thank you for keeping your correspondance to minimum"" LoL no more emails from my side since I know Interview is the next step.

Hope you dont mind & will understand the point I am trying to conveince.

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Salam to all !
why is not good to send them email every week................is it good while they are getting too much long time ?
they should answer and they are there for us to answer why should it cause problem how every in canada as much as you call and talk wih an agent it doesnt matter its not true dont scare people ?

if its causing a problem for our cases why they creat an email address to contact them its really a joke
The more time they have to spend replying to emails, the less time they have to work on our files. Even if it officially does not impact the case, think of it from the perspective of the visa officers. Wouldn't it annoy you if you were trying to do your job and kept getting asked about it every week? Some people here have even written threatening emails. This can only go against you. They also clearly state in their replies to keep correspondence to a minimum

Also, you can't compare this to calling the call centre in Canada. When we contact ISL we are contacting a specific embassy that has far less resources.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
actually you know what it seems so funny to me since still we are thinking that they are answering us lol its just an atumatic email CAIPS nothing else and if they are that good to help us they would never email same to every one ,but any ways thanks for your kind advice.

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
If you are saying they send the same email to everyone, that is not true. Their replies reflect the different stage of processing your application is at. Have a look at a previous post from Wes about how this works.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
do you know the meaning of CAIPS ?
they just update the information and when ever the stage of case change all who arrive in for example background check they receive the same email all who are in process they receive the same email all who are for intial reviwe they receive the same email ,but any ways you are right and you are expirt take care

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
khan82 said:
do you know the meaning of CAIPS ?
they just update the information and when ever the stage of case change all who arrive in for example background check they receive the same email all who are in process they receive the same email all who are for intial reviwe they receive the same email ,but any ways you are right and you are expirt take care
They wrote me 2 last on diffirent, they wrote me that they send me letter on jan 18, and they send me that i will get my re-medicals that they send me on feb7

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
godisgreat said:
Dear One 2 Ka 4,

Can you please tell us how CAIPS will take total duration?

Thanks
Have you applied for CAIPS already? Its normally takes 30 days to receive them...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Missing You said:
Does anybody have any idea why they removed the applicants mailing address on ecas? Is this also for others???
It happened to alot of people here but then it came back for everyone again after a few days. I believe its still gone for some of the people. I think they are just updating something internally. No big deal!

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Have you applied for CAIPS already? Its normally takes 30 days to receive them...
Hi Wes,

Thank for your reply.MY wife applied CAIPS on 18th Jan 2011.Let see when she will get it.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
godisgreat said:
Hi Wes,

Thank for your reply.MY wife applied CAIPS on 18th Jan 2011.Let see when she will get it.
Should receive it by the end of this week if not by Monday she should for sure...I received mine in 30 days exactly.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Should receive it by the end of this week if not by Monday she should for sure...I received mine in 30 days exactly.
Alright thanks! BY the way is this helpful and what we know on this CAIPS. Please explain it.As you can see my time line is in my signature area.Recently I sent updated PCC and IMM forms to embassy also.

Once again thanking you in advance.