+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

coco 898

Jul 20, 2010
Missing You said:
Don't email them. They'll change if the applicant signed a letter.
thanks missing you for your prompt reply ....i sent them a signed mail ...i'll wait for a few days .

coco 898

Jul 20, 2010
on another note ...valentine's coming up :) are you guys doing anything special? ....i don't want us to get sad or anything ,all of us miss your spouses ....i hope next valentine's would be much better for all of us

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coco 898 said:
on another note ...valentine's coming up :) are you guys doing anything special? ....i don't want us to get sad or anything ,all of us miss your spouses ....i hope next valentine's would be much better for all of us
INSH ALLAH Coco :)

M

maximus391

This Message is from Pakkivette

After months of writing e-mails to media/lawyers and MPs all over the Canada, I got a response from one MP who did something practical, he has submitted a letter to jason kenney .. and I appreciate his efforts. here is the response, Please add him in your facebook and start writing to different MPs. if you can add this letter in the forum that will be usefull for others.. i think you have to retype it and then paste it in the forum.. and tell people inthe forum 'message from pakivette --> once you are done from your chicken fight, start writing to media and MPs ..

So guys finally one MP has lodged a complaint to Jason Kenney in writing. I will upload a complete letter shortly which the MP has written to Jason Kenney

M

maximus391

You guys can see the letter on this link

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2593414/letter-to-minister-of-citizenship-and-immigration-january-2011-2-pdf-february-11-2011-11-05-p?da=y

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maximus391 said:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2593414/letter-to-minister-of-citizenship-and-immigration-january-2011-2-pdf-february-11-2011-11-05-p?da=y
Thats nice of him...I added you to msn by the way, but your didn't respond. I am online right now but you arn't :(

M

maximus391

wes786 said:
Thats nice of him...I added you to msn by the way, but your didn't respond. I am online right now but you arn't :(
I am online.........I cant see u online :)

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:

Dear Maximuss and Pakkivette

Great Job. Keep the flame alive!

Vital Signs

Nov 22, 2010
Another great NEWS guys!

GOT MY WIFE PPR REQUEST TODAY THROUGH TCS. They sent it yesterday from ISB.
I am so happy can`t explain at all and Thank you all for the support and updates. I pray you all will get PPR requests soon too.

FEEAMANALLAH

here is my timeline. Good luck for all of u guys. I believe Sydney will receive the PPR too as she`s in the same timeline

Sept 05, 2009 -Application received by CPC-M
Oct 02, 2009 -Application forwarded to CHC-I
Oct 30, 2009 - Date written on AOR
Nov 10, 2010 - Re-med request
Nov 15, 2010 - Re-med done
Nov 25, 2010 - Asked for additional IMM0008 and RE-PCC
Feb 11, 2011 - PPR received.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vital Signs said:
Another great NEWS guys!

GOT MY WIFE PPR REQUEST TODAY THROUGH TCS. They sent it yesterday from ISB.
I am so happy can`t explain at all and Thank you all for the support and updates. I pray you all will get PPR requests soon too.

FEEAMANALLAH

All,
My wife received another letter today from CHC Islamabad asking to provide wedding pictures again which i already submitted after the rukhsati and also PCC,IMM0008 & suplementry form.
I am not sure why we need to fill IMM0008 form again as this is something i already submitted with application. Please advice why they are asking for such things after the re-medical???
Appreciate any input. Thanks

Sept 05, 2009 -Application received by CPC-M
Oct 02, 2009 -Application forwarded to CHC-I
Oct 30, 2009 - Date written on AOR
Nov 10, 2010 - Re-med request
Nov 15, 2010 - Re-med done
[size=10pt][size=10pt]MashAllah its really very great news.

Congrats to you and your wife.
[/size][/size]

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
what do i do? i still didnt get the letter and its not in karachi as i found out from the head post office,,...i emailed embassy no reply?

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
what do i do? i still didnt get the letter and its not in karachi as i found out from the head post office,,...i emailed embassy no reply?
Better to call Share -e- Faisal post office usually mostly they can deal it Embassy related letter.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
u have the numbers?

M

maximus391

mariah said:
call the embassy and talk in the administration section....they have records of all the letter received and sent