AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Ufffff Main ghayab kia hogai itnay page bhar gayeeeeeee...

Mat larooo mujhe larai nahiii pasand im sure noone likes itttttttttt ..

achay bachon ki terhan sab her panch min main E-cas check kerein ... while the page loads a miracle might happen ..

hahaha

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakivette said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Security check policies were introduced by Liberals in Canada not conservatives. Doesn't matter which govt. is in power, national policies doesn't change. Media would not say anything against national policies created by the govt. they do not want to be in bad books. I agree conservatives are newcons and for immigrants, liberals/NDP are better option.

Seriously yar .........dont mind ........ but ur conservaties have moved .............the time line from 4 months to 16 months .......some facts here .........citizenship was used to take place in 4th month after filing for it ...... its now 12 months ....... parental sponsorship was 5 years ......its 6 years .......... .. and its only for us..........conservatives put almost clozed down immigraiont ..........by putting limits on people coming here and limiting the professions they are coming here ......... yeah ofcourse policies stay the same ,,, but dose not seems for Canada ....... its still a great country to live a really good life ........
Zohal : ur english sucks but ...... Jaania .... 14 feb is here wot u say feels like in lov with u

S

Safum

GUYS, THE ADDRESS is BACK! no other information has been added.
did this happen to anyone else?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Safum said:
GUYS, THE ADDRESS is BACK! no other information has been added.
did this happen to anyone else?
Yep my wife's address is back too, may be it was a glitch on the website or they were updating something internally :S

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
nothing changed for my husbands status

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
wes786 said:
Yep my wife's address is back too, may be it was a glitch on the website or they were updating something internally :S
I am sure it was computer glitch, because my husband's address is also back.

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
my husband submitted my papers on 7th of oct 2010 but i dint get my AOR yett :-( .... my status on da site is DECISION MADE ...
i hav read on otha forums tat whoeve submited the papers in early oct or aftr tat in 2010 they dint get the AOR
any idea why is it so ? its been 5 monthss :'( :'(
is it normal ?

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
samar jawad said:
my husband submitted my papers on 7th of oct 2010 but i dint get my AOR yett :-( .... my status on da site is DECISION MADE ...
i hav read on otha forums tat whoeve submited the papers in early oct or aftr tat in 2010 they dint get the AOR
any idea why is it so ? its been 5 monthss :'( :'(
is it normal ?
It seems that since October they have decided to stop issuing AORs. Either that, or that process is getting 5 times slower than it already was! Don't worry though, nobody that applied September onwards has received an AOR. I was approved as a sponsor Oct 7 but my wife never received one. We sent them an email and received a reply with the file # stating the application is in que for initial review.

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
thank u so much for da quick reply ...
i m new on dis forum n i m sure i ll get alot of help frm u guys ...
by da way aftr receiving AOR wht does da status change to ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
samar jawad said:
thank u so much for da quick reply ...
i m new on dis forum n i m sure i ll get alot of help frm u guys ...
by da way aftr receiving AOR wht does da status change to ?
The status would be changed to "in Process" until you land so don't worry about it and just relaxx we got your back. If you have any questions just ask on this thread. There are alot of people with alot of knowledge and info here, this thread is more active. I see you have also posted the same question on the other thread aswell. Try to keep your question to only one thread becuase it just creates confussions. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the process.

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
saroo said:
I am sure it was computer glitch, because my husband's address is also back.
They updated all the "Mailing Addresses". I think alot of ppl wern't receiving they're letters in the mail. So, they checked all the addresses.

coco 898

Jul 20, 2010
my address is back too ...and its still the wrong one .....i sent them mail with my correct address last week ...should i email and ask them when they will update it ? has anyone here got their address changed and seen it updated on e-cas ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
coco 898 said:
my address is back too ...and its still the wrong one .....i sent them mail with my correct address last week ...should i email and ask them when they will update it ? has anyone here got their address changed and seen it updated on e-cas ?
Couldn't tell you. I havn't heard or experienced it yet but I am sure there is people here who have experienced this before stay tuned and I am sure someone would be able to help you out.

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
coco 898 said:
My spouse sent them a request for "Change of address" and they recieved the letter changed it on e-cas in 2-5 days

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
coco 898 said:
Don't email them. They'll change if the applicant signed a letter.