Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
DodgeCharger said:
Just N/A it and move on! That Wat I did.

Ok thanks =)
When did you send your passport btw? Also, I find it so stupid that after all the forms and all these months...they're confirming the family name, height, eye colour, date of birth....I mean, none of these change, right...;) lol

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Ok thanks =)
When did you send your passport btw? Also, I find it so stupid that after all the forms and all these months...they're confirming the family name, height, eye colour, date of birth....I mean, none of these change, right...;)
I sent mine abt 15 days ago! Just keep us posted when u get it back, actually none of the October PPR s have gotten passport back yet! Or correct me if I'm wrong!!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
DodgeCharger said:
I sent mine abt 15 days ago! Just keep us posted when u get it back, actually none of the October PPR s have gotten passport back yet! Or correct me if I'm wrong!!

I think they'll send it on the weekend before eid, or right after eid holidays. Your's is a wife case right? She's in Karachi?

Rani Jee

Oct 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
MashAllah I have good news to share after 16 months. I got my PPR today :) I can't believe it...Only today my dad was telling me that since you got a call yesterday now they'll check your medical and then send you PPR so be ready, you'll definitely be hearing something this week...so I said they'll be off for eid maybe..so he said no, i know, my instinct says it'll be today or monday...so i started laughing...

And 2 hours later, I got the PPR! Alhamdolillah =)

I can't thank God enough, and then ofcourse my family on this forum who helped me throughout....I met (hypothetically) some of the nicest people here, and despite all the disagreements, arguments, jokes, discussions...Im sure everyone on the forum would be there for the other person through thick and thin as they've seen similar times and know how difficult it is to live without one's spouse. I'll still be visiting the forum and keep you guys updated, and ofcourse give my input where I can...:)

Last but not the least, I love you all for helping me through this :)

Congrats sister

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
I think they'll send it on the weekend before eid, or right after eid holidays. Your's is a wife case right? She's in Karachi?
Yah wife case and in Lahore, actually hers was remed and PPR together so I guess the also have to check the system for medical results input by DMP in new Delhi

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
DodgeCharger said:
Yah wife case and in Lahore, actually hers was remed and PPR together so I guess the also have to check the system for medical results input by DMP in new Delhi

Oh acha...yes I remember now. Remed and PPR takes longer. Once the medical is done, it reaches new delhi in 4 days (thats what my DMP said) and uskey baad its in their system (cic). But from the usual tread, re-med and ppr takes about 8-10 weeks for passport return...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Oh acha...yes I remember now. Remed and PPR takes longer. Once the medical is done, it reaches new delhi in 4 days (thats what my DMP said) and uskey baad its in their system (cic). But from the usual tread, re-med and ppr takes about 8-10 weeks for passport return...
I made a blunder and booked the seats November 28 thinking that pp will be back by then, but I guess I would have to change that soon! And advice from seniors?

Rani Jee

Oct 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are two tragedies in life. One is not to get your heart's desire. The other is to get it.