VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Aaj bhi koi good news nahi? ???

HASHOO

Oct 3, 2011
Thanks

Haseeb

Hi!

I sponsored my wife from out side Canada and as per CIC online status the application was received at Missisuaga office on November 30, 2010 and the decision letter was sent on January 5, 2011, which is still not received at our end. Additionally, my application for permanent residence was received at their office on January 14, 2011. My mentioned visa office is Islamabad, Pakistan.

I have no idea to check the current status of my case, if anybody can help me out to understand this vague status / situation or to propose any action.

Thanks

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
I got a call from CIC-ISB asking whether I had done the medical. When told that it was done last month, the caller said ok, we just wanted to confirm. What is that supposed to mean :s

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
ayesha_a said:
I got a call from CIC-ISB asking whether I had done the medical. When told that it was done last month, the caller said ok, we just wanted to confirm. What is that supposed to mean :s
Congrats !!!!! It means PPR is on its way :) ...

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
[/quote/]

Call your DMP and inquire if he or she forwarded the medical to New Dehli or not and if so ask for Tracking number and then also scan and email your payment receipt from DMP to CHC-ISB with a note as follow up to their call regarding medical...... on the positive note they seem to be finalizing your case .......... Totaka working once again 8) 8)

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
ayesha_a said:
[/quote/]

Call your DMP and inquire if he or she forwarded the medical to New Dehli or not and if so ask for Tracking number and then also scan and email your payment receipt from DMP to CHC-ISB with a note as follow up to their call regarding medical...... on the positive note they seem to be finalizing your case .......... Totaka working once again 8) 8)
LOL ,
TOTaka working once again ;D

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
muzmil said:
Congrats !!!!! It means PPR is on its way :) ...

Hain? Seriously? I hope thats what it is!!! :D

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
became-a-loner said:
ayesha_a said:
[/quote/]

Hahaha haeyyy I hope its the totka working! Yes I called the DMP, they told me when it had been sent to new delhi. And that its in their records, there is no way CIC hasnt received the re-med- they said its probably that they havent attached it to your file, so now that you've confirmed they'll recheck it in their system and will add it to your file...and the DMP didnt know how long they take to access the information from New Delhi, but according to them, the documents reach new delhi in 4 days and then from there CIC can access it whenever they want...

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Many thanks to Wes, Sawera,Mainbucha,Khan5,Mj1998, for everyone's input towards which is the cheapest way to communicate between Canada and Pakistan.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
khanb5 said:
hahah same in my case bhai. I have to teach her over the phone it was funny. I was like dekho abb screen per blue blue sa kuch hoga jis per S jaisa kuch likha hoga woh skype ka icon hai us per click karo hahah it was fun though. She does not want to learn that but I have to force her by saying "dekho proof jama karnay hain pls tumko ana hai mere paas ya nahin" yeh sunnay k baad bechari ne chup kar k sekh lia. I have learn after this that not only women but we also have a potential of emotional blackmailing too :p
Dear Khan5,
I had downloaded skype and yahoo messenger on the laptop I had sent to my wife but the problem is she does not want to learn and I could not do anything. But I like your style better how you could handle the situation by explaining everything. I think I give up too easily.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
12 working days and no reply from chc file transfer 2 months ago

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khilafah5 said:
12 working days and no reply from chc file transfer 2 months ago
aap file # k laye mail ker rehy ho k just for case inquiry ?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
WAITNG for remedical n ppr list
( augest n earlier 2010 cases )

Saggit19.........................AOR( MARCH 2010){H}
Bestplace4u..................... AOR(June 2010) {H}
DodgeCharger{W}................AOR (July 17) ........ repcc and imm forms (June 2011) +( remedical + ppr)
LONLY WIDOUT HUBBY.......aor( aug 23).......{W}
fazaidi.............................aor(aug 23).....{W}(CALL FRM embassy , remedical to come soon )
tweety44 {W}........................aor( aug 24)......REMEDICAL + PPR ( 4 TH OCT)
[/color]

andeera1........................aor (aug 26)........{H}ecas changed ( 5th oct2011 we started processing ur case )
Ella Habibi......................aor (aug 19).......{H}request for further proofs (19th oct)
Still_Not_Getting_Any.......aor ( aug )........
hkbangash......................AOR (AUG 20)...........request for REMEDICAL
deafpaper {H}......................AOR (AUG 21)......REMEDICAL (8 TH AUG).............PPR( 4 OCT )
Shak-Ams {W}................................aor (16th aug )..................remedical (30th augest).........PPR (4 TH OCT)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Hahaha haeyyy I hope its the totka working! Yes I called the DMP, they told me when it had been sent to new delhi. And that its in their records, there is no way CIC hasnt received the re-med- they said its probably that they havent attached it to your file, so now that you've confirmed they'll recheck it in their system and will add it to your file...and the DMP didnt know how long they take to access the information from New Delhi, but according to them, the documents reach new delhi in 4 days and then from there CIC can access it whenever they want...

they dont attach it to your file, New Dehli office makes input into the system which can be readily accessed by CHC-ISB, your DMP probably does not know that