Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Yes I have to get everything to khi. But last year my aunt was taking a container back to Usa so i put some of my big stuff in their. Now i just have to take clothes and kids stuff rest i am just going to pack and leave the boxes here may be in the near future i might need it :) But i realy don't know what kind of clothes to take there i mean pakistani for occasions and stuff. What is your list of shopping
ayesha_a said:
Haina! :) Oh shoot- so you'll have to get everything ready in karachi first, then go say bubye to inlaws and pack stuff there too? Or you could say bye to them abhi (pack stuff and they can send that to you later) and bring imp stuff to khi and then take all of that with you...see main itni farigh hoon im planning for you too hahahaha...:p
Luckily, my parents and inlaws live 2 lanes away...so i keep shuffling from one house to another,weekly...though packing tou phir bhi karni pareygi:s

durraam

Aug 7, 2011
Cancelling immigration after visa has been issued but before spouse has landed in Canada.

I waited 2 years for my wife's visa to arrive and the day her visa came her father called my father to say the marriage is over. We have had fights on and off due to long distance but never to the point where I thought she would take this step. Anyways can someone please tell me how to cancel her visa before she lands here. Looks like she was just waiting for her visa to end things. Want to make sure she doesn't land here. I'm still crying my heart out and feel so betrayed. Please help

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
durraam said:
Cancelling immigration after visa has been issued but before spouse has landed in Canada.

I waited 2 years for my wife's visa to arrive and the day her visa came her father called my father to say the marriage is over. We have had fights on and off due to long distance but never to the point where I thought she would take this step. Anyways can someone please tell me how to cancel her visa before she lands here. Looks like she was just waiting for her visa to end things. Want to make sure she doesn't land here. I'm still crying my heart out and feel so betrayed. Please help
Report to immigration officer in your local/nearest welcome center. Write letter or email to the CIC Mississauga about the whole situation.

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
durraam said:

i feel sorry for you...i dont know the whole story...but as you have mentioned that father called to another father to end the marriage.. doesnt seems logical...

marriage is abt you two..what about your feelings and decisions???

fights are often..between husband n wife ..but it doesnt lead to the end...husband-wife should resolve their issues..without intrusion of a "third-party"....

to my sincere opinion..you two must talk,communicate and try to save you marriage..as hard time is over..visa has been issued and you people can forget past and can start life with all new energy and hope...

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
Do it, We'll share words of sympathy later since this immediate reporting is far more important.

durraam

Aug 7, 2011
I have come to know that she has been tellin my friends 3 weeks ago that my parents "and sister have talked and already decided. It's just a matter of time. We are gonna call it off " and when the passport came 4 days ago with the visa she ran to the house from her parents house to get the passport. Same day her father called and said its over they have been fighting and I'm not going to send her to Canada. She didn't have the decency to call me herself. Made her father call my father.

Anyway is it still possible to cancel her visa ? It's been issued? What action can CHC take now that the visa has been issued but she has not landed.

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
durraam said:
I have come to know that she has been tellin my friends 3 weeks ago that my parents "and sister have talked and already decided. It's just a matter of time. We are gonna call it off " and when the passport came 4 days ago with the visa she ran to the house from her parents house to get the passport. Same day her father called and said its over they have been fighting and I'm not going to send her to Canada. She didn't have the decency to call me herself. Made her father call my father.

Anyway is it still possible to cancel her visa ? It's been issued? What action can CHC take now that the visa has been issued but she has not landed.
what do u think was she after visa only tht she get visa n suddenly she change her mind ,or was there any thing missing between u n her, i would suggest u dont spoil her life by doing that action first talk with her n thn decide patiencly where u both stand dont decide in hurry im telling u , might b in future u will regret of this act.please think alot before deciding please.

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
durraam said:

will u pls share ur time line? wasit love marriage or arrnge? was it only nikkah or with rukhsati? case how often u visted pakistan after u filed ur case ,u married since how long? if don mind can u share it

durraam

Aug 7, 2011
We have been having fights because of long distance but who doesn't. But to her It's the end of the world and no one has fights like us. Yes now its clear she was just waiting for the visa. She became emotionally cold,.distant, wouldn't talk to me for a week at a time, would stay out late with her friends. Can someone please tell me how to cancel her visa. Don't need relationship counselling its beyond that point. Please

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
durraam said:
We have been having fights because of long distance but who doesn't. But to her It's the end of the world and no one has fights like us. Yes now its clear she was just waiting for the visa. She became emotionally cold,.distant, wouldn't talk to me for a week at a time, would stay out late with her friends. Can someone please tell me how to cancel her visa. Don't need relationship counselling its beyond that point. Please
really sad to hear this,kuch nadan log yunhi apna ghr brbad krte hain .fights kis ghr mein nahi hotin lekin im really really felling sad abt her i dont know why iam having sympathy for u my brother .ALLAH sub acha krey ga phir bi agr ek try krlete to anyways after all its ur life how to take goodluck for future.ek dafa ap uska visa reject krwaden ge to phr next time apko boht difficulty hogi visa apply krne k liye

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
durraam said:
Yes i would also suggest that you should talk to her and decide seriously. From now onwards you both will be going in different directions so better take a the last chance

durraam

Aug 7, 2011
I have tried talking already. She doesn't attend my calls or answer my emails. She has decided in her head and doesn't have the decency to tell me to my face. Instead she made her father call my dad. So try for what ? How do I cancel her visa ? Who do i address it to ? What do I write ? Can it even be cancelled now ?

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
durraam said:
I have tried talking already. She doesn't attend my calls or answer my emails. She has decided in her head and doesn't have the decency to tell me to my face. Instead she made her father call my dad. So try for what ? How do I cancel her visa ? Who do i address it to ? What do I write ? Can it even be cancelled now ?
check ur private message