Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Tor-wi said:
For the first time in my life, I have noticed that his address is missing on the website...I'm hoping it actually means something and I will be hearing from them soon.... :eek: AND please DO NOT CONGRATULATE me right now as I dont want to get all happy expecting TOO much from them...I am waiting to see if they will remove their objection..so pray for me but do not congratulate me :'(
InshAllah they will remove the objection..we will congratulate you once you confirm...and then we expect a nice dawat in return ;)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
Assalam Alaikum to all forum members.

It is with great happiness I inform everyone that I have received my medical and PPR today. My file has been in process for exactly 30 months today.
I would like to advise all of you to keep patient and just pray and keep your hopes up. I have 2 kids I have not seen in 3 years and today this news has made me the happiest person on earth. I thank Allah for giving me the patience and strength to go through this ordeal. Alhamduallah today all the prayers have been answered. It is twice as exciting as it is also my wife's birthday. It's the third one that we are not celebrating together but this news makes up for all the time and celebrations lost. It has been one of the most happiest day of my life. I ask for your prayers in the future and pray that everything else from now goes on smoothly. Ameen. Please keep up your hopes and keep praying Inshallah your prayers will be answered. Ameen.

My timeline is as follows:
March, 2009- AOR
August, 2009- Additional forms
October, 2009- FBI clearance
March, 2011- additional forms and PCC
September 16, 2011- re-med and PPR (Alhamduallah)

wow u have such patience!! May Allah ease all your worries in your future..and may you get ur passport with visa soon and u travel safely to Canada. Ameen!!!

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
saggit19 said:
InshAllah they will remove the objection..we will congratulate you once you confirm...and then we expect a nice dawat in return ;)
Thanks and inshAllah...sorry I forgot if you are the Mr or the Mrs ;D I shall wait for next few days and write them an email again....

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
resham said:
My husband submitted his pcc+ Imm form+pics and proof of my visit to Pakistan in may2011.
The person in CHC-ISB confirmed through e -mail that they have received the docs and put in his file.
Since then nothing happened,I tried e mailing them also my husband they never replied to any of our e mail.
I also sent e mail to this address ross.hynes @ international.gc.ca..but no reply at all, please advise,
My application is in CHC-ISB SINCE OCT.2009.I order CAIPS on August.08.2011. and they said they need
Another 30 days to get my notes or CAIPS FROM CHC-ISB.
I FIND ALL THE DOORS ARE CLOSED FOR ME. JUST WAITE AND WATCH FOR MIRACLE TO HAPPEN.
I am prying, and hoping Inshallaha, one day they will open our file too.

I have gone to the MP,s office as well, the guy is just to lazy, not doing much to help me.
Please comments,thanks.
I caan feel your pain sis..but don't think that all doors r closed..inshAllah Allah (swt) will open the doors for you..just be grateful to him for everything u have and he will give u that thing that u dont have

i believe your file was in in intrvw quqe..get your caips..ASAP and u should know whats going on..

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
saggit19 said:
I caan feel your pain sis..but don't think that all doors r closed..inshAllah Allah (swt) will open the doors for you..just be grateful to him for everything u have and he will give u that thing that u dont have

i believe your file was in in intrvw quqe..get your caips..ASAP and u should know whats going on..
why did the caips office say tht they need another 30 days to get your caips...why dont u call them and ask why do u have to wait so long for your caips

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Tor-wi said:
Thanks and inshAllah...sorry I forgot if you are the Mr or the Mrs ;D I shall wait for next few days and write them an email again....
another dawat for forgetting :p im the mrs. :)
but mrs sounds too aunty type :p

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Best wishes first of all. InshaALLAH you hubby would be done soon. Do lots of prays and Ibadats
I second wes bro..... file might be in Bkgrnd check..... how come they need more time for CAIPS if you have requested on Aug 8. Ping em call em buzz em and ask the status. Have you ordered soft copy by Email or hard copy by email? if it was hard copy by Mail then I guess you would be getting it anytime now.
If you fall within mentioned timeline of CHC then there is no use of emailing Ross at all and I guess you are in 23rd month right?

resham said:
My husband submitted his pcc+ Imm form+pics and proof of my visit to Pakistan in may2011.
The person in CHC-ISB confirmed through e -mail that they have received the docs and put in his file.
Since then nothing happened,I tried e mailing them also my husband they never replied to any of our e mail.
I also sent e mail to this address ross.hynes @ international.gc.ca..but no reply at all, please advise,
My application is in CHC-ISB SINCE OCT.2009.I order CAIPS on August.08.2011. and they said they need
Another 30 days to get my notes or CAIPS FROM CHC-ISB.
I FIND ALL THE DOORS ARE CLOSED FOR ME. JUST WAITE AND WATCH FOR MIRACLE TO HAPPEN.
I am prying, and hoping Inshallaha, one day they will open our file too.

I have gone to the MP,s office as well, the guy is just to lazy, not doing much to help me.
Please comments,thanks.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
i am in the same situation as yours although i did get me remed and ppr together but i am still waiting on getting it back. Every day i al making plans which airline to fly with what to take. I have my things at my mother's place as well as at my inlaws but my dilemma is that they both live in different cities khi and isb. Well i must tell you even planning the move to Canada to my husband is so much fun, I am rreallly excited :)
ayesha_a said:
I checked yesterday on the PIA website and even etihad airways...but I'd like someone to confirm it please- I have two jehez suitcases at my mums place and three at my inlaws- and I intend taking atleast 3 of them abhi and getting two cargo-ed later...so iss liey...

PPR aya nahi hai but abhi se suitcase planning bhi shuru hogayee hai meri hahaha ;D

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
saggit19 said:
another dawat for forgetting :p im the mrs. :)
but mrs sounds too aunty type :p
As I was told by someone "suck it up, you are married and a step closer to being an Auntie" so truth is, we all know we are aunties-to-be :p :p btw I am a Sagittarian too

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Tor-wi said:
As I was told by someone "suck it up, you are married and a step closer to being an Auntie" so truth is, we all know we are aunties-to-be :p :p btw I am a Sagittarian too
As long as you dont look like one ;D

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
shamsia said:
yes that is the important thing ;D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
shamsia said:
guys any one can tell that after Visa issuance do they change the online status or it still remains the same as ever in process ???

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your support guys, Whenever I am upset I just log in get some response and hopes, honestly nothing is working for me now. Yes its 23 months now, but they told us in oct.2010 his file is in qew for interview
On March 10.2011 they told us that, background check is over for this applicant. Then they asked for some more docs such as phone bill,pics,imms form ect,in MAY.2011.

Now they are not even bother to reply to any of our e-mail for last 2 months. Let s see. Thanks again.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
saggit_16 said:
Here you go man!
Do match the name with links. All the best (Y)
1 RePCC
2 www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008egen.pdf
3 www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf
4 www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf
5 www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf
Hello i just noticed one post , saying something about new forms . do i need to new fill new forms ?

But all the links given to me on the request letter are working fine without any problem and they are all old forms which i filled 1 year ago.

please can anyone clear out this confusion.

Thanks

yasir2k6

Jul 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Slowestbad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011
Passport Req..
PPR+Remed May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
Sorry Khilafah5 bro, apparently i cant send personal msg as it is disabled for me (i'm guessing coz i'm new to these forums).
I only recv'd email stating that i'm approved as sponsor. (August 4th)
My wife havent recv'd any file number from Islamabad. Even for Ecas it took about a month to start showing 'Descision Made' and 'Application Received'
I guess i will wait till november; then send them(Islamabad) an e-mail to ask for file number.
I'm live in Mississauga btw.