+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

U

Umeed-pe-zinda

Assalam Alaikum to all forum members.

It is with great happiness I inform everyone that I have received my medical and PPR today. My file has been in process for exactly 30 months today.
I would like to advise all of you to keep patient and just pray and keep your hopes up. I have 2 kids I have not seen in 3 years and today this news has made me the happiest person on earth. I thank Allah for giving me the patience and strength to go through this ordeal. Alhamduallah today all the prayers have been answered. It is twice as exciting as it is also my wife's birthday. It's the third one that we are not celebrating together but this news makes up for all the time and celebrations lost. It has been one of the most happiest day of my life. I ask for your prayers in the future and pray that everything else from now goes on smoothly. Ameen. Please keep up your hopes and keep praying Inshallah your prayers will be answered. Ameen.

My timeline is as follows:
March, 2009- AOR
August, 2009- Additional forms
October, 2009- FBI clearance
March, 2011- additional forms and PCC
September 16, 2011- re-med and PPR (Alhamduallah)

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I need some help here.

My Wife just received a letter from CHC-ISL as Following.:

They are saying in order to continue processing the application, they need the following and it should be sent within 45 days:

1:Updated original police certificates from all districts when you have resided more than six months after attaining the age of 18years. (She will get this today)

2:provide sponsor"s Canadain ID documents i.e.ID card and complete copy of passport. (I had already provided My citizenship card and passport (the main page with picture and info) copy in the package but will send again)

3:Explanation why date of registration of marriage is not mentioned on the NIKKAH NAMA in urdu language.please register marriage and furnish copy of marriage certificate to our office. (I don't know what they are talking about as we have another original copy of the NIKKAH Nama in urdu which CLEARLY has the marriage registrar seal and mentions the date of the marriage. I don't know what more they want!!)

4:please find link below for IMM8,Schedule_1,Aditional family information and supplementary information forms. Be advised to properly and truthfully complete them and ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for especilly in question 11_15 of SCHEDULE_1from since your 18th Birthday without any gaps. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank and if any question is not applicable to you please quote"not applicable" and do not leave it blank.

Can someone please help and advise how exactly I should explain to them that they need to read the documents carefully? Should I send my part of the documents to my wife in Karachi so she can send to ISL? Or should I have her send me her part and I mail ISL myself as the sponsor? Any additional advise on how I should submit and what I should write to them would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you kindly,
Hassam

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
Umeed-pe-zinda said:

It is with great happiness I inform everyone that I have received my medical and PPR today. My file has been in process for exactly 30 months today.
I would like to advise all of you to keep patient and just pray and keep your hopes up. I have 2 kids I have not seen in 3 years and today this news has made me the happiest person on earth. I thank Allah for giving me the patience and strength to go through this ordeal. Alhamduallah today all the prayers have been answered. It is twice as exciting as it is also my wife's birthday. It's the third one that we are not celebrating together but this news makes up for all the time and celebrations lost. It has been one of the most happiest day of my life. I ask for your prayers in the future and pray that everything else from now goes on smoothly. Ameen. Please keep up your hopes and keep praying Inshallah your prayers will be answered. Ameen.

March, 2009- AOR
MashaAllah, congratulations! Reading other people's success stories gives me hope and patience, alhamdulillah :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassam_mc said:
Hi Guys,

I need some help here.

They are saying in order to continue processing the application, they need the following and it should be sent within 45 days:

1:Updated original police certificates from all districts when you have resided more than six months after attaining the age of 18years. (She will get this today)

2:provide sponsor"s Canadain ID documents i.e.ID card and complete copy of passport. (I had already provided My citizenship card and passport (the main page with picture and info) copy in the package but will send again)

3:Explanation why date of registration of marriage is not mentioned on the NIKKAH NAMA in urdu language.please register marriage and furnish copy of marriage certificate to our office. (I don't know what they are talking about as we have another original copy of the NIKKAH Nama in urdu which CLEARLY has the marriage registrar seal and mentions the date of the marriage. I don't know what more they want!!)

4:please find link below for IMM8,Schedule_1,Aditional family information and supplementary information forms. Be advised to properly and truthfully complete them and ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for especilly in question 11_15 of SCHEDULE_1from since your 18th Birthday without any gaps. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank and if any question is not applicable to you please quote"not applicable" and do not leave it blank.

Can someone please help and advise how exactly I should explain to them that they need to read the documents carefully? Should I send my part of the documents to my wife in Karachi so she can send to ISL? Or should I have her send me her part and I mail ISL myself as the sponsor? Any additional advise on how I should submit and what I should write to them would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you kindly,
Hassam

ok our stupid nikkah khawan also had left blank the marriage registration date (is it one of the fill in the blanks on nikkah nama and I had to ask him to complete it before submitting it .......... got to your nikkah khawan and ask him to input the date on which he registered the marraige with union council office of your city and provide them with a copy signed and stamped by Nikka Registrar/nikkah khawan,

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saifsmarty said:
salaam wes bro,khan82 sis and all other bro's nd sisters,

at last i have a some good news to share with u guys. we are also finalized and as i spoke to officer my file is complete and he said soon i'm getting my passport request. pl pray that now until i get to my home in Canada things go smooth for me,thanks.
as i get ppr will inform u guys again.thanks for all supports up till now. wa salam.
W.salam wa Rahamatullah e wa Barakato ..........wowwwwwwwwwwww really happy for you siaf Brother Thanks to my Allah that your waiting is going to finish soon inshallah you really deserve it since you already waittttttttttt alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt may Allah help you Inshallah always :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Umeed-pe-zinda said:

March, 2009- AOR
Mashallah congratssssssssss may you have a sweet and happy life ahead best of luck :)

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
yep i did email him twice now and gor repply withing 2 days :D
zs101 said:
For all the members who are fed up of waiting for an email reply - next time direct your correspondence to Ross Hynes at ross.hynes @ international.gc.ca. This person makes sure that CHC "at least" replies to your emails on time.

H

humpakwatan

hassam_mc said:
Hi Guys,

I need some help here.

Thank you kindly,
Hassam

To Hassam_MC for Number 2 you need to send FULL copy of all the pages of the passport ....because they want to probably see the exit and entry stamps on the passport for the sponsor visiting the Applicant or whatever (not just the first two main pages).

And number 4 is standard they ask you to read and make sure there are no gaps in history etc. Just go over those questions to verify there are no gaps in dates and times for you working, living, etc.

It is easier if you send your stuff to your wife and she can mail it to Islamabad. You dont need to send your part of the IMM forms only the one that applicant(your wife) completed have to be resubmitted with any updates.

And many congratulations to Umeed Pe Zinda!

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
ok our stupid nikkah khawan also had left blank the marriage registration date (is it one of the fill in the blanks on nikkah nama and I had to ask him to complete it before submitting it .......... got to your nikkah khawan and ask him to input the date on which he registered the marraige with union council office of your city and provide them with a copy signed and stamped by Nikka Registrar/nikkah khawan,
The NIKKAH NAMA and Marriage certificate are both the same thing right? They are asking why I don't have the date of registration on my NIKKAH NAMA in urdu and they are requesting a "furnished" copy of MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE.....I am guessing I just send them a copy of the NIKKAH NAMA in urdu with that date of registration of marriage on it right??? I just checked and they are right...The Nikkah Khawan forgot to put that damn date on it....

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassam_mc said:
Hi Guys,

I need some help here.

Thank you kindly,
Hassam

Guys in the letter they sent my wife links for the IMM forms from which some are NOT working!!! Can someone please send me the links to the correct forms they are asking?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
salaam wes bro,khan82 sis and all other bro's nd sisters,

at last i have a some good news to share with u guys. we are also finalized and as i spoke to officer my file is complete and he said soon i'm getting my passport request. pl pray that now until i get to my home in Canada things go smooth for me,thanks.
as i get ppr will inform u guys again.thanks for all supports up till now. wa salam.

Mashallah, Congratulations

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
MashaALLAH Happy Togetherness bro :)
Must appreciate ur patience man! Wish you very best ahead too... Remember in prays

Umeed-pe-zinda said:

March, 2009- AOR

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
my file was transferred to pakistan on August 31 when is the best time to request file Number