DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H ppl I just received caips notes 0n 30th,
The last line on caips said

File BFd to jcc : on august 8, 2011.

Now here is my question, how come there has been no update or mention of review by file by JCC on august 8, 2011? It is now 30th and there is absolutely no update on the caips, besides they have ignored my six emails!!

Cn anyone relate to that?

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Where is the other place to sign in army section? Pag number and the line plz?

khan82 said:
Nooooooo there are two. one in forms and one in Army section there is an other place for sign so we just sign the declaration one not the one on army section

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
GUYSSSSS MY HUSBAND JUST GOT THE PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA !!!!!!!

O MY GOD I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AB HOYE HAI ASAL EID :)

Allah ka bohut karam hai yarr Alhamdulillah..

Allah sub ki mushkil asaan kerayyyyy
CONGRATE HUMA!

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
sawera said:
CONGRATE HUMA!
sawera ye sun kar bohot khushi hoi hai mujhe allah aap dono ko jaldi milwaye...........

n2nadir

Oct 28, 2010
Humaumair said:
yaaaaa mashaAllahhhh :)

thanks all
Wow, you got the passport back the same day as the online status change. That is superb. I am hoping my wife gets her passport back this Saturday (her online status changed today as well)

n2nadir

Oct 28, 2010
DodgeCharger said:

Now here is my question, how come there has been no update or mention of review by file by JCC on august 8, 2011? It is now 30th and there is absolutely no update on the caips, besides they have ignored my six emails!!

Hi Dodge,
This is very typical in CAIPs note. I order my CAIPs twice and on both occasions the notes were printed 3 weeks after the more recent bring forward date, but had absolutely no comments from that bring-forward date. Its almost like the comments themselves take 2-3 weeks to be added to the file (or that CIC hides the most recent comments from the CAIPs till they have been audited or something). Just my 2 cents.

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
DodgeCharger said:

what is ur timeline?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n2nadir said:
Hi Dodge,
This is very typical in CAIPs note. I order my CAIPs twice and on both occasions the notes were printed 3 weeks after the more recent bring forward date, but had absolutely no comments from that bring-forward date. Its almost like the comments themselves take 2-3 weeks to be added to the file (or that CIC hides the most recent comments from the CAIPs till they have been audited or something). Just my 2 cents.
Thanx brother

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There could be another possible reason why the caips notes are always few weeks behind. They could be doing it deliberately since a lot of us are ordering them now! Either they want to discourage us for not applying for them or they could possibly be denying us the satisfaction of knowing where we stand in this ordeal!!!

Any thoughts?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
DodgeCharger said:
There could be another possible reason why the caips notes are always few weeks behind. They could be doing it deliberately since a lot of us are ordering them now! Either they want to discourage us for not applying for them or they could possibly be denying us the satisfaction of knowing where we stand in this ordeal!!!

Any thoughts?
bro, when did u order your notes?

if you ordered them around July 30, then ur caips notes will contain all information upto that date.

atleast that's how it showed up on our notes when we ordered those twice.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
bro, when did u order your notes?

if you ordered them around July 30, then ur caips notes will contain all information upto that date.

atleast that's how it showed up on our notes when we ordered those twice.
Order date was July 30