+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

waljo88

Aug 6, 2011
I have been using mobilicity (cell phone @ 9 cents/min) but call quality is not good, i remember it wasn't good eiher with Comvave to call Pakistan.

Does anyone know who has good quality and prices.

Has anyone even tried to take vonage (or other) device with them to Pakistan to make calls for like $30/mth. Or this not possible?

Also, I think I saw an Oct/2010 AOR finally on this forum get an initial request. That's great news.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
waljo88 said:
I have been using mobilicity (cell phone @ 9 cents/min) but call quality is not good, i remember it wasn't good eiher with Comvave to call Pakistan.

Has anyone even tried to take vonage (or other) device with them to Pakistan to make calls for like $30/mth. Or this not possible?

Also, I think I saw an Oct/2010 AOR finally on this forum get an initial request. That's great news.
Try Koodo if you don't want to dial any pins and make direct calls from your cell phone, they have 5c/min and call quality is really good. I have been using it for the past year and never gave me any issues. Also, they have free unlimited global messaging with their $25 & over plans.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Salam waljo88. I used a service called call pakistan direct. you can call Pakistan unlimited as long as the other person in Pakistan have world call. They have excelent cristal clear service and I only pay them flat fees of $25.00 a month. Its cheap to get world call in Pakistan too. My wife have world call and I can use my cell or my home phone number to call her any time and there is no limit you can talk as much as you want 24/7 :p hope it helps.

also one more thing which I have done is that I got a sms service from a website called smsmarkaz.com I pay $7.50 for three months and I use that website to send her text msg when I am at work and not able to use my phone I simply logged in on that website and have sms chat with her. It also does not have international charge if someone reply to your sms from Pakistan all they need to have is sms package for local sms with their service provider. The good thing is that you can print the copy of your sms (sent and incoming) and use it as one of the proof of communication and submit it to CHC.
waljo88 said:

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
i have primus call quality is good 7 cents/minute cell and 9 cents landline no pin required

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
how can u get world call in pakistan and canada is there a wesite

khanb5 said:
Salam waljo88. I used a service called call pakistan direct. you can call Pakistan unlimited as long as the other person in Pakistan have world call. They have excelent cristal clear service and I only pay them flat fees of $25.00 a month. Its cheap to get world call in Pakistan too. My wife have world call and I can use my cell or my home phone number to call her any time and there is no limit you can talk as much as you want 24/7 :p hope it helps.

also one more thing which I have done is that I got a sms service from a website called smsmarkaz.com I pay $7.50 for three months and I use that website to send her text msg when I am at work and not able to use my phone I simply logged in on that website and have sms chat with her. It also does not have international charge if someone reply to your sms from Pakistan all they need to have is sms package for local sms with their service provider. The good thing is that you can print the copy of your sms (sent and incoming) and use it as one of the proof of communication and submit it to CHC.

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
asalam o alaikum mere piyare dostoo meri taraf se sab ko eid ul fitr mubarak ho.......maine aap sab kaliye dua ki hai allah qabool karein ........ ameen

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
here is a website for call direct Pakistan http://www.callpakistandirect.com/ you can call them and aske them for a package where you can do unlimited calling to Pakistan (wordl call) for $25/month and for world call whoever is in Pakistan (Your wife/husband) they just have to go to any world call office there and get the connection and once they have the number they have to pass it on to you so that you can give it to call direct ppl and they will link ur canadian number with taht pakistani world call number which will allow you to make call at any time and you can talk as much as you want wihtout having any worries of paying more then $25.00
Khilafah5 said:
how can u get world call in pakistan and canada is there a wesite

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asalam o alaikum sub ko eid ul fitr mubarak ho.....and i will pray tht we all who are waiting for PPR get them soon ...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mfawad said:
asalam o alaikum sub ko eid ul fitr mubarak ho.....and i will pray tht we all who are waiting for PPR get them soon ...
InshAllah Ameen! Eid Mubarak to you and your family as well...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
A.salam.A dear brothers and sisters hope every one is doing well and pass the holy month of Ramadan with lots of happiness prayer and blessing inshallah since I come to check this forum after along time as I always get update from my Wife Just wanted to wish all of you guys happy Eid mubarik I did pray for all of us may Allah accept it and we all reunite with our family soon Inshallah ur rehman. how is anso brother ? and all other just accept my regards best of luck to all of you ......... yours brother Khan :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mfawad said:
ameen Thanks

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ZZAADD said:
asalam o alaikum mere piyare dostoo meri taraf se sab ko eid ul fitr mubarak ho.......maine aap sab kaliye dua ki hai allah qabool karein ........ ameen
w.salam bhut bhut shukria jee ap ko be Eid mubarak Allah ap ke itehat and ibadaat qabol farmaiye

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
A.salam.A dear brothers and sisters hope every one is doing well and pass the holy month of Ramadan with lots of happiness prayer and blessing inshallah since I come to check this forum after along time as I always get update from my Wife Just wanted to wish all of you guys happy Eid mubarik I did pray for all of us may Allah accept it and we all reunite with our family soon Inshallah ur rehman. how is anso brother ? and all other just accept my regards best of luck to all of you ......... yours brother Khan :)
Good to see you bro after a long time, your wife is always here to entertain us with her afghani accent and everything else, we get the update :) Eid Mubarak to you and your family! Soon you will receive your PPR and then VISA InshAllah!

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can say to your wife..... Zoo Estasira Mina Koom

saggit_16 said:
ohhhh! thanks for the correction.... means i don't know any pashto song to sing to my wife on landing :(