+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Missing You said:
Question: I always email CHC islb and they reply to my emails in hours. But, recently I sent a email and got no reply from them any idea of whats this issue may be. I only email them atleast once a month and Any OCT 2010 AOR's hear anything from CHC islb???
Hi, yes in this forum there are couple of OCT AOR's... some of them have already received request to submit docs etc etc.

I am also OCT AOR and have got nothing....i am really getting worried !!!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
muzmil said:
Hi, yes in this forum there are couple of OCT AOR's... some of them have already received request to submit docs etc etc.

As far as I know there isn't a single OCT AOR who got any requests so far. Ayesha is Aug AOR and not OCT AOR .. Do you know any OCT AOR who got any request from CHC I ?

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was talking to an Indian guy last week who just came to Canada 5 months ago. I asked him how long it took to process his case... He replied ......3 months

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
muzmil said:

You shouldn't be getting worried at all. There is no need to be worried AT LEAST until october-december of this year and if u dont receive anything then you could email them. Right now oct AOR as far as I know has not started being opened.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Danny4450 said:
As far as I know there isn't a single OCT AOR who got any requests so far. Ayesha is Aug AOR and not OCT AOR .. Do you know any OCT AOR who got any request from CHC I ?
Ayesha is OCT aor :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/ayesha_a-u98409.html

Also, there is someone called Kachrakhana

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/family-class/1812

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
zs101 said:
If you need advice regarding the interview, let me know. I had one on the 21st July.
Hi can u tell me what they asked in ur interview.please with detailed.like who was ur interviewer Goora or local and which type of question they asked?

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Guys.... Wish you all Happy Independance Day. Pakistan Zindabad.....
Same to you..................Jashn e Azada Mubrik
Please pray for peace and stability in karachi and in whole muslim world

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
muzmil said:
Ayesha is OCT aor :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/ayesha_a-u98409.html

Also, there is someone called Kachrakhana

trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/family-class/1812
Her AOR is dated August 2010 but she received it in mail in OCT, so there was a delay in mail.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2009-2010-t28775.0.html;msg687694#msg687694

For kachrakhana his file transfer was Sep 1st which is very close as well.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-who-filled-in-2010-t42750.0.html;msg538003#msg538003

His case is unique, he has a 1.5 yrs old daugther and he visted 3 times already beside filing supp form once already.

B

bestplace4u

mahmed17 said:
Yes, my husband! My husband was in the queue since June 2010 and I never did anything just waited and waited for a date. Finally I travelled to Pakistan to see my husband in December 2010 and in February sent them all the proofs. My husband got re-pcc and imm forms in March, re-med in April and PPR in June and he has been with me since July allhumdulillah.

My advice to you- firstly rely on Allah and know what He does is best do lots of duas in this month. Next I would order caips notes to get exact reason of interview. My caips told me the reason why I was in the queue and I was able to satisfy their requirement that's why they took the file out the queue. You should do the same and if you can provide them with what they want then inshAllah it can happen. In the meantime send some extra proof it seems like it will be about the relationship as they mentioned to send more proof of contact etc but get caips for the full details.

All my prayers are with you at this time. May Allah make it easy for you Ameen.
Allah kare mera interview bhi waive hojaye my wife already has caips forms filled by me so shes going to mail them today, how long does it take to get the notes?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
bestplace4u said:
Allah kare mera interview bhi waive hojaye my wife already has caips forms filled by me so shes going to mail them today, how long does it take to get the notes?
It took about 4-6 weeks when I got my CAIPS but hopefully it will be closer to 4 weeks.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Danny4450 said:

My case was transferred to isb in Aug and I got a letter in Oct which was dated Aug...so im not too sure...
though my website says they started processing my case on ** Oct....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
so i emailed them yesterday and i received a reply with the following message .

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

:(
So sorry to hear this bro. As suggested order CAIPS and send as much proof as possible and everything will work out at the end InshAllah.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
i.Solo said:
I was talking to an Indian guy last week who just came to Canada 5 months ago. I asked him how long it took to process his case... He replied ......3 months
You can't compare India vs Pakistan they are completely different countries and Pakistan is no way close to where India is right now. They have well advanced in every way!