Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Sorry to hear about your case bro. May God guide & bless you and all the victims of this sad story.
jani99 said:
Its ok man... It happens, part of life..

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Danny4450 said:
I will tell you the two main issues that we currently face:

1) 24 month timeline - Biggest issue right now as in Pakistani culture real relationship starts after the husband and wife start living together i.e. long distance don't really work well for us and we suffer a lot of torture during this time. They start processing the application 11-12 months after the file transfer to Islamabad so during this time the file collects dirt. On the other hand the chances increase for the relationship to have more negativity as during this time the person being sponsored goes through hell by answering family & relatives when his/her visa will come and the comparision to timelines a few years back or for a different country... you catching my drift ?

2) Reduced Visa Quota for Pakistan compared to India & China. (You need to do some research on the numbers as the number of applications in these countries are way higher than Pakistan but still their processing time is 6 months max). We feel discriminated against by the Canadian Immigration. We have written several letters to the Canadian Immigration regarding this issue but we get a general reply telling us to be patient and they are doing their best.
They are not doing their best. The only thing they are trying to do their best at is to pacify us.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Hello All... Any good news guys..
hey bro i was about to write that where is Alpha bro kahi PPR to nahi liay hai abe to wesay be may bhook artal may he hon :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
hey bro i was about to write that where is Alpha bro kahi PPR to nahi liay hai abe to wesay be may bhook artal may he hon :)
khan sis, the question always bothered me :) I know you are an afghan and your husband is from Pakistan, may I ask if you were raised in Pakistan or you lived most of you life in afghanistan? Where did you learn to speak Urdu?

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
Hahaha.. Nahi sweet sis abhi kuch nahi aya .. Ha CHC walo ko email ki thi tu ab reply aya ha " File is in que for backgeound check" is sa pehlay last month email ki thi tu reply tha " background check has been completed for this application and awaiting for medical results" meri tu samajh sa bahir ha . Khair i dont care about PPR, my wife is planing to come Pakistan with my shooo cute baby first week of October.

A

alpha1980

New reply today from CHC..

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Currently, applicant's file is in queue for background checks.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
wes786 said:
khan sis, the question always bothered me :) I know you are an afghan and your husband is from Pakistan, may I ask if you were raised in Pakistan or you lived most of you life in afghanistan? Where did you learn to speak Urdu?
lol hey learning Urdu is not hard
i lived in Islamabad for 8 years (1-9) before i came to Canada. :)

i understand wat everyone is sayin n can speak good urdu only problem is sometimes i cant read the writing loll

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
Hahaha.. Nahi sweet sis abhi kuch nahi aya .. Ha CHC walo ko email ki thi tu ab reply aya ha " File is in que for backgeound check" is sa pehlay last month email ki thi tu reply tha " background check has been completed for this application and awaiting for medical results" meri tu samajh sa bahir ha . Khair i dont care about PPR, my wife is planing to come Pakistan with my shooo cute baby first week of October.
WOW CHC just amazes me everytime with their absolute nonsence replies. On a positive note, its great that your wife is planning a visit. I hope and pray that you get your VISA by then so you can all go to Canada together.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
lol hey learning Urdu is not hard
i lived in Islamabad for 8 years (1-9) before i came to Canada. :)

i understand wat everyone is sayin n can speak good urdu only problem is sometimes i cant read the writing loll
:) So you were never in Afghanistan?

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
WOW CHC just amazes me everytime with their absolute nonsence replies. On a positive note, its great that your wife is planning a visit. I hope and pray that you get your VISA by then so you can all go to Canada together.
InshAllah.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
lol!! i just love the way she speaks urdu.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
wes786 said:
:) So you were never in Afghanistan?
No i lived in Afghanistan too for 2 years lol but other then that nope i havnet been back expect for once to visit my grandparents :)