+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

J

jani99

wes786 said:
Not the embassy, I am talking about the inlaws. you knew the outcome of your situation way before you got the Nikah Objection.
i dont need to explain anything to my ex inlaws :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jani99 said:
I guess, now its the time... ;)
I have never seen someone this happy about a rejection of their application. Your case was different from the beginning and I did follow it closely since you first started posting. I guess this was the best thing for both of you rather than being in a complicated relationship in the future. Well, Allah knows best and he does best for everyone. I wish you good luck for the future.

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
y u sponsored her if u were forced in to it.... :-X..sorry for being nosy
wes786 said:
Yep by the looks of it will most probably be the Rejection Letter. Are you going to apeal for it? I know you were forced in this Nikah, you guys never talked after the your Nikah, you never visited her, you weren't having good relationships with the inlaws. Did you not try to explain them the situation?

J

jani99

wes786 said:
I have never seen someone this happy about a rejection of their application. Your case was different from the beginning and I did follow it closely since you first started posting. I guess this was the best thing for both of you rather than being in a complicated relationship in the future. Well, Allah knows best and he does best for everyone. I wish you good luck for the future and do come by to say hi once in a while.
I appreciate your kind words...

J

jani99

pakivette said:
In Nikah you made the commitment to Allah as well, so think 100 times before making any decision.
My friend, I left it on Allah already... Allah wanted this to happen, there is nothing i can do about it..

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
jani99 said:
i dont need to explain anything to my ex inlaws :)
I don’t like it when relationships break but I guess sometimes it must happen and it is the only good outcome for both parties (better than not having a compatible partner for life) :'( :'(…sad part is, even in the religion, forced Nikah is not permitted yet elders force it and the consequences are faced by the ppl being forced into such Nikah. Anyways, I wish you all the best…

J

jani99

Tor-wi said:
I don't like it when relationships break but I guess sometimes it must happen and it is the only good outcome for both parties (better than not having a compatible partner for life) :'( :'(...sad part is, even in the religion, forced Nikah is not permitted yet elders force it and the consequences are faced by the ppl being forced into such Nikah. Anyways, I wish you all the best...
Thank u...

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
true..forced marriage never succeed..my two aunt were forced in two marriage..n now they are divorced...and that left big impact on them and their children...our elder should think of the out come...forced marriage outcome never have been positive...
Tor-wi said:
I don't like it when relationships break but I guess sometimes it must happen and it is the only good outcome for both parties (better than not having a compatible partner for life) :'( :'(...sad part is, even in the religion, forced Nikah is not permitted yet elders force it and the consequences are faced by the ppl being forced into such Nikah. Anyways, I wish you all the best...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
jani99 said:
I guess, now its the time... ;)
I don't know ,but some how I feel hurt for the girl .......it's much harder in our society for girls to face this satiation back home I wish this name was never occurred in the world (Divorced) May be she is innocent may be she loves him still may be she has lots of wishes ke ek din apni husband ke pass jahonge ghar bahsa honge I hate this lifeeeeeeeeeeee I really feel pain may be I am wrong ,but since I am a female and come from such as culture which is really hard for female to face such as sentence divorce :'( :'( :'( :'( We dont know Allah nay kiay socha hai ,but best of luck for both of you before any decision once think deeply brother