Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
wes786 said:
Exactly same situation here!
mine is 19 months and they replied my file is with the immigration officer....

i got a reply in march 2011 that file is with decison making officer i was so happy but nothing...after that interview ..and still nothing :(

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any one who has got VISA on Nikah only and not submitted documents for rooksati .............please reaply ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Thanks
Thanks for the reply Wes :)

wes786 said:
Back in the days it was possible to get the VISA without a full wedding. However, everything has changed now and they ask for much more proofs before they issue a VISA. Applicant's who didn't do the rukhsati and applied for PR have received objection letters just like the one your wife has received and to resolve and provide evidence that the marriage is genuine. Applicants have gone back home to do a proper weddding, Walima, and Honeymoon and provided tons of pictures to proove that the marriage is genuine. I am afraid to say but you will have to get the walima and honeymoon done and send as manyctures as possible to avoid delays and god forbid rejection. You can try to write a letter explaining the situation but the embassy is not buying it since high rates of fraud marriages. In addition, you will need to provide what they have asked for, rePCC (becuase the original one is expired) and IMM forms again becuase they want your current and updated work/education/travel history. Also include, upadated emails, phone call logs, money transfer receipt, gift receipts, cards, whatever you can to provide to prove that your relationship is genuine and ongoing. GOOD LUCK Bro!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
qamalik729 said:
Is there any one who has got VISA on Nikah only and not submitted documents for rooksati .............please reaply ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Thanks
Thanks for the reply Wes :)

Yeah no problem bro! I don't think any of the Nikah only case has got VISA since September 2010 that's when they introduced and implemented new policies but yeah lets wait and see what others have experienced...

pappah

Apr 10, 2011
hello wes brother
i have a question .. as i toldu we recvd a letter on july 25, to re submit imm forms(july 06, 2010 aor) and our address disappeared from july 4 till july 21. is it that when u also got the letter for repcc, forms and remed in may and june respectively, ur adress also disappeared for almost 3 weeks from ecas?
thanx

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
mine is 19 months and they replied my file is with the immigration officer....

i got a reply in march 2011 that file is with decison making officer i was so happy but nothing...after that interview ..and still nothing :(
Inshallah bass thora he time reh gaya hai..dont worry

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
pappah said:
hello wes brother
i have a question .. as i toldu we recvd a letter on july 25, to re submit imm forms(july 06, 2010 aor) and our address disappeared from july 4 till july 21. is it that when u also got the letter for repcc, forms and remed in may and june respectively, ur adress also disappeared for almost 3 weeks from ecas?
thanx
repcc and imm forms were received in Feb2011 and remedical request was received at the end of May2011. Address disappeared in the first 3 weeks of July, and came back again on July 22nd and still waiting for PPR.

pappah

Apr 10, 2011
wes brother
i wanted to ask when it disappeared in feb and may from ecas for u, if u can recall was it also for three weeks every time as it happened in july now??
thanx
ps sorry for buggin u

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
Haylo!!

Since you seem to have all the information, I thought I'd ask you this..

What's the procedure for claiming customs etc? what else can we claim? as in.. I've heard that you can take anything and everything on YOUR first landing to Canada as a PR, as long as you declare everything on your papers.. Could you kindly elaborate on that if you do know anything about it?

Thanks a bunch!!

wes786 said:
Jewelry is ok, just make sure your wife claims that under her customs and cash allowance is $10000 per person, I don't see a problem as long as you mention on the immigration card that you and your wife are each carrying 7.5Gs.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
pappah said:
wes brother
i wanted to ask when it disappeared in feb and may from ecas for u, if u can recall was it also for three weeks every time as it happened in july now??
thanx
ps sorry for buggin u
YEah it was gone for about 3weeks..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zeeeee said:
Haylo!!

Since you seem to have all the information, I thought I'd ask you this..

What's the procedure for claiming customs etc? what else can we claim? as in.. I've heard that you can take anything and everything on YOUR first landing to Canada as a PR, as long as you declare everything on your papers.. Could you kindly elaborate on that if you do know anything about it?

Thanks a bunch!!
Yeah you can pretty much bring anything you want without duty. Lets say you have furniture, car etc you want to bring aswell after you land they will let you get the shipped with no tax. You are right anything and everything that is legal obviously.

Things not allowed:

-Firearms and other weapons
-Meat/meat products; dairy products; fruits;
vegetables; seeds; nuts; plants and animals or their
parts/products; cut flowers;

Things you must declare:

-Currency and/or monetary instruments of a value
totalling CAN$10,000 or more per person.
-Commercial goods, whether or not for resale
(e.g. samples, tools, equipment).

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salaam to All. I hope every one is in good shape. Congratulations to those who received PPR OR receive positive/good movement news towards file processing. How is every one in my old fellows friends/sister's team? did any one of them receive PPR yet?

P.S my TCS currier was received by NASIR. Another currier is on its way to CHC insha allah :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
I just got a devastating news about 45 minutes ago. My nana abbu has passed away in Pakistan! Inna Lillahe Wainna Ilayehi Rajioon. Please pray for his maghfirat and highest stages in Jannah...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Salaam to All. I hope every one is in good shape. Congratulations to those who received PPR OR receive positive/good movement news towards file processing. How is every one in my old fellows friends/sister's team? did any one of them receive PPR yet?

P.S my TCS currier was received by NASIR. Another currier is on its way to CHC insha allah :)
I am still waiting...