+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

coco 898

Jul 20, 2010
hello everyone ....
can you please tell what is CAIPS ? and whats n MP ?i live in Pakistan and got married in dec 2009...my husband applied for my immigration and my file was sent to Canadian embassy Islamabad where they started processing it in august 2010.i haven't heard anythign after that but really concerns me is whenever i try to check my online status it doesn't say anything ....i have asked around n people say it shows "in process " ...my husband contacted the center in Mississauga and they told him that the file is now is islamabad....so is this okey if the cic site does not show my status update ?

also could you guide me what is a MP ? and if i want to contact the canadian embassy here in islamabad whats their email address because nobody picks up the phone and i don't know what is the situation of case .......

thanks a million you guys if you'll look into my matter .....

M

maximus391

CAIPS is an acronym for Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. It is part of the Electronic Data Processing (EDP) system used by the Canadian Immigration offices to process visa applications.Your CAIPS file will have valuable information on the processing of your Canadian permanent residence application. CAIPS is NOT same as the "e-Client", which only provides limited information on the status of your application.

TO Apply for CAIPS u need to do the following:

First you have to download IMM 5563B & IMM 5475E from CIC website(www.cic.gc.ca) and then just one draft of $5.0 needs to be attached with these document the cheque/draft is payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" . All of these documents are to be mailed at the following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1. Telephone: 613-946-095

Please note that your husband can apply for CAIPS.

===================================================

MP Stands for Member of Parliament

Every area in Canada has an MP ur husband can go there are ask them to inquire about your case from CHC-ISLAMABAD. MP Cannot help u to get the case process faster but they can tell u the exact senario of ur case

====================================================

Email Address for case inquiry is

islamabad-im-inquiry @ international.gc.ca

Also u r case processing started in August 2010 u have to wait for 6-8 more months minimum because its taking more on average 16 months to finalize the case.

coco 898

Jul 20, 2010
thanks alotttttt maximus :)that is so sweet of you

so by applying for CAIPS i can get the info of my case even though its being processed outside of canada here in islamabad ?

coco 898

Jul 20, 2010
also maximus about me unable to access the cic website ...could you shed some light on that on whom to contact ? my husband has called the Mississauga centre and they say that the file is in islamabad ...i have sent an email to the canadian embassy here in islamabad ...anything else i should do ?? thanks again

M

maximus391

coco 898 said:
also maximus about me unable to access the cic website ...could you shed some light on that on whom to contact ? my husband has called the Mississauga centre and they say that the file is in islamabad ...i have sent an email to the canadian embassy here in islamabad ...anything else i should do ?? thanks again
for CIC Website email them that ur case status in not showing they will give u a reply... also u can applly for CAIPS even if ur case is getting processed in islamabad

coco 898

Jul 20, 2010
thanks again maximus ...i am scanning there site but can't seem to find any email address to mail them ....what should i do ?

M

maximus391

coco 898 said:
thanks again maximus ...i am scanning there site but can't seem to find any email address to mail them ....what should i do ?
website is www.pakistan.gc.ca and email address is islamabad-im-inquiry@international.gc.ca

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Keep it up guys keep it up.
Hey guys any news keep us updated.

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
i'll be ordering CAIPS notes today, does anyone know if it has to be a CERTIFIED check or personal checks are fine as well?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing to share at this point sister, CHC office will be opening tomorrow and I gave 1 point ranking to you. :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Style I think personal check will be fine.Since your file is in under normal processing time, isnt not too early to order CAIPS note? or you just want to see them for your own knowledge & satisfaction. Good luck. Im only a month ahead than you.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
sidney said:
Hey guys any news keep us updated.

Goshhh its been your 13 months ... *sigh* .. Mine has been 16 months lol ...

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Style I think personal check will be fine.Since your file is in under normal processing time, isnt not too early to order CAIPS note? or you just want to see them for your own knowledge & satisfaction. Good luck. Im only a month ahead than you.
it's just for knowledge and satisfaction and to see what the fuss is all about. Also my wife Med expired 7 days ago and i know she won't be getting a re-med request until New Yr now due to holidays and all.

But still just want to see them :)