Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
alpha1980 said:
Allah ka buhat shukar ha i got my remedical request.
cognrats alpha1980..u also got ur re-medical request now ..mashAllah..great news:)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
bestplace4u said:
Congrtaz buddy now i am alone waiting for re med :(
we are waiting too and even longer than you

pappah

Apr 10, 2011
hi alpha1980
congrats.
is ur case for wife and did u have a full wedding? plus did u visit during the last one year of application?
im july 07, 2010AOR with full wedding in FEb2010. visited wife last year and this year and sent updates. no news since AOR from Islamabad..

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
jmb2008 said:
help!!!

i applied for my husband through a lawyer here in canada, all correspondance comse to my lawyer from islamabad....soooooooooo if canada post is on strike...is mail from chc going to be delivered....im getting further depressed, because im fearing even further delays
no need to be depressed dear..have faith in Allah, have u requested caips notes for your husband ??

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
what the hell my hubby got a call from doctor office that we need you to come again for xray coz we made a mistake putting your Passport information ab kiya hoga i am so depress this is fucking people problem makers dil kahi aur demagh kahi aur and chair may bety hai issi liay tu ham logo ko 23months may dal diay hai coz we dont have attention in our work

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Congrats alpha1980 and saifsmarty!

You'll be done with this torturous process soon INSHALLAH!

Please remeber the rest of us in your prayers too..every day is getting harder to get through now!

I pray all of us get the strength to pass this time..coz i honestly see myself losing my mind now, putting life on hold just coz of CHC's..

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Does anyone know in how many days do the meds get uploaded to the system when it reaches delhi.

Does anyone has any insight to this?? Do you know how much time it takes for CHC ISB to get those results.

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
what i have read so far, it takes 4 - 6 weeks for the medical reports to be uploaded to the system..

this is what i pick up from reading this forum..wes and one 2 ka 4 can tell you better..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
what the hell my hubby got a call from doctor office that we need you to come again for xray coz we made a mistake putting your Passport information ab kiya hoga i am so depress this is *censored word*ing people problem makers dil kahi aur demagh kahi aur and chair may bety hai issi liay tu ham logo ko 23months may dal diay hai coz we dont have attention in our work
That sucks, well hope everything works out at the end...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
TGIF said:
Does anyone know in how many days do the meds get uploaded to the system when it reaches delhi.

Does anyone has any insight to this?? Do you know how much time it takes for CHC ISB to get those results.

Yeah any where from 4-6 weeks

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
what the hell my hubby got a call from doctor office that we need you to come again for xray coz we made a mistake putting your Passport information ab kiya hoga i am so depress this is *censored word*ing people problem makers dil kahi aur demagh kahi aur and chair may bety hai issi liay tu ham logo ko 23months may dal diay hai coz we dont have attention in our work
oh no! thats bad..why aren't they careful..a small mistake from their end..and we have to suffer..i guess your hubby has no other choice but to go back and get the xray done again..just try to support him, that's all we can do my friend.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
That sucks, well hope everything works out at the end...
yes wes bro i am crying what the hell is going on with all these stupid people they are playing with others life

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
oh no! thats bad..why aren't they careful..a small mistake from their end..and we have to suffer..i guess your hubby has no other choice but to go back and get the xray done again..just try to support him, that's all we can do my friend.
ufffffffffffff sister dil jala diya hai uno nay .............and my husband is so careless accha howa hai oss ke satt ke issa howa hai i told him to have photo copy of all letters from immigration he doesnt have it to do by other doctore sucksssssssssssssssssssss

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
ufffffffffffff sister dil jala diya hai uno nay .............and my husband is so careless accha howa hai oss ke satt ke issa howa hai i told him to have photo copy of all letters from immigration he doesnt have it to do by other doctore sucksssssssssssssssssssss
4 sure it sksssss ...... mote ne time zyada ker dya uper se ya mistakes kerain ge to time line to age barhe ge he ...........

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
yes wes bro i am crying what the hell is going on with all these stupid people they are playing with others life
Don't worry just tell your husband to go and everything will be fine!