Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
yar my caips notes again r supposed to come end of june....canada post is on strike...will i get the notes ya nhe ??? musibat

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
yar my caips notes again r supposed to come end of june....canada post is on strike...will i get the notes ya nhe ??? musibat
Huma sister, Insha Allah by that time you will receive as I am hoping strike will be over soon.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Salam all.... Kiya hora ha...
Walaikum salaam. Alpha bhai mein tu cartoon dekh raha"Haram tu bacho" Ap kya bore ho rahe? link do ap ko on cartoons ka. Hansi na aii tu paise wapis

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
After doing re-medical how long does it taking to request for Passport.Anyone has an ideas about it.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:
After doing re-medical how long does it taking to request for Passport.Anyone has an ideas about it.
Medical require 1-8 weeks itself. So PPR take 2-3 months if all go well.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Ali_Shah said:
Tuwady mou ch "Shandar Bakers" from Dina... mithai aly di bohat sari barifiiiiii :D btw kadi visit kita jay Shandar Bakers tay?
Jee main December ich jado Pakistan aye te shandar bakers v gaye yum yum mashAllah too many sweet things in there, sadi rukhsati tu baad shandar bakers se cake lai k aye te mazah hi ah gaya :p mmm kash koi tareeka honda mithai leyawan di 8)

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
thanks for your reply @ 1 2 k 4 ...still taking 2 to 3 months............................................

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Desi_Canadian said:
thanks for your reply @ 1 2 k 4 ...still taking 2 to 3 months............................................
sometimes it even comes with remedical, if not then it ranges anywhere from 1 to 3 months after the remedical. I have also seen 5+ months after remedical and no PPR :-X so there isn't a fixed time. When its time for it they send it.

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Salam all,
1st ever Forum members meeting of Lahore chapter was held successfully and was beneficial for all n hopefully would give rise to some long term friendships. It was good but food was jus OK..... We had lots n lots of discussions shared ideas n secrets ;) ok ma part of story

At Pizza Hut:
- First one & before time to arrive was Maximus(HIC 2011) who was waiting lonely with glossy spikes.... Am still unable to figure out how he could reach early coz that hairstyle would have taken hours ;)
- I reached the stop where Saifsmarty was waiting and saw a smart, young guy with a clear cleavage walking towards me as if some DON is coming to warn the chicken(me) of something I would have just thought ??? but we met and he turned out to be a gentle man and offered me chanaaz & we arrived together eating channaz :D sigh!
- We tried tree tables before anyone else arrived. Then appeared Shahrukh (Raymasood) uttering "OO LAALAY" with open arms a big smile on his face jus like Shahrukh steps down from Helicopter and runs to his mother with open arms in K3G (Kabhi Khushi Kabi Gum) ;D
- We talked for a while and appeared another cool & cute guy with a smile as part of his face and Raymassod met him as if he is here to deliver him PPR ;) then some intro went on with forum IDs and real names
- After a while a handsome, light beard guy entered Pizza hut and Called me I waved my cell phone as if am saying 'Present sir' and he headed to our table. While arriving he seemed to have an attitude like "Ok Chickens daddy's here" Just like his name Jalal but he turned out to be soft, mature & a master once we started taking. His communication showed he must have work in client services depat of some multinationals ;)

Then WAQAS the man missed by every1, the real hero who kept all our attention in the discussion by serving us his choice of Pizza :-[ yes the pizza was ok which kept our attention in discussion not on eating at all but still we were able to finish 2 Large pizzas & pitcher of drinks and still had room for more ;)
Then b4 waqas would have asked us to please leave we left on our own and bumped into Masoooms and had coffees, tea, shakes & water oh that was mineral one ;)

We had intro again and started discussing all that was building up in our small minds after submittin our applications. It was suppose to be ice breaking session :p but we met, hugged n talked in a way as if we are old Pals from childhood. we discussed everything from timelines, rejections, Objection, Remed, PCC, IMMforms, PRR, to Phadaz with wives n bloody lion ;)

to be continued........
kya bat ha laly zabardast ....bahar hal i am in Jhang right now and missing you guys too much...

fadi yahan to woh hall ha "phans gye obama"

hahhahaha just kidding

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
VISA expiry date is the same as your medical expiry date unless your passport expires before that. If your passport expiry date is before your medical expiry and the visa expired on the same as your passport expires, otherwise its the same as your medical expiry date.
Some of this forum member got visa and leaving Pakistan to Canada period was about one month or two... if i am right..... I think he is planning to leave before ending of July 2011.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Salam all.... Kiya hora ha...
w.salam yaar kuch nahi ye pakistan ke gharmi nay mar diya hamay aur kiya PPR be pata nahi kab aye ga ab tu khuda khair kary tu

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BabarShah said:
Some of this forum member got visa and leaving Pakistan to Canada period was about one month or two... if i am right..... I think he is planning to leave before ending of July 2011.
It a possibility! It could be because the medical or passport was about to expire and therefore the VISA expiry date is the same...

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
Hey guys,

Question: Is it good if the applicant sends supporting documents or if the sponsor send it from Canada. Please advise.

Thanks. :D

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011