+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

A

alpha1980

saggit19 said:
so guys !! i am getting very depressed today because my hubby and I have not heard anything from the embassy yet ! :(

yesterday my hubby sent email to the embassy and within few hours received a reply..but I don't know what to do of that reply. it doesn't give us any information at all!!

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Requested documents were receivedo n 04 May 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

and they never requested any documents from us.. we voluntarily sent these documents begining of April and they are saying they received it beginning of May :S

please pray for us too everyone.. we haven't even received the re-medical request yet! :'(
atleast they reply your email. i emailed them 4 times but they never reply. :'(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zujal said:
hi everyone;

my husband received the following reply from the visa post in Islamabad today.

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by a decision making officer. Documetns were received from applicant on 26 May 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Any ideas what is going on perhaps? He has already has re-medical imm forms, supplementary forms and police checks etc.

Good luck everyone...

@ saggit19;

can my husband join you guys on sunday please?

regards
Seems like your PPR is next InshALlah..keep us all in prayers!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
salam sob bakhair brothers and sisters today i come up with a news i am so happy Mashallah alhamdullilah my hubby got remedical today he keep calling me at morning time ,but i was sleep and my phone was in silent mode :eek: as i wake up i saw that i got 25 miss bill from him poor my hubby. So it's all coz of you guys prayers may Allah bring the day i post he got PPR .........thanks alpha80 while u keep me in ur fajer prayers it work out he said i wanted to post this news in forum ,but i wait that u give them this news lol :p
MashAllah thats good news, You will get your PPR before Ramadan InshAllah...

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Congrats. Just one step left.

khan82 said:
salam sob bakhair brothers and sisters today i come up with a news i am so happy Mashallah alhamdullilah my hubby got remedical today he keep calling me at morning time ,but i was sleep and my phone was in silent mode :eek: as i wake up i saw that i got 25 miss bill from him poor my hubby. So it's all coz of you guys prayers may Allah bring the day i post he got PPR .........thanks alpha80 while u keep me in ur fajer prayers it work out he said i wanted to post this news in forum ,but i wait that u give them this news lol :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
MashAllah thats good news, You will get your PPR before Ramadan InshAllah...
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss thanks wes bro i remember you told me before that khan sis u will get it before ramadan you are so nice bro please keep me in your dua please please please .......................may bhok artal say bach gahe hahahaha :p I am nothing with out you guys prayer and support. My Allah and iss forum nay muji bhut hosila diay

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mj1998 said:
Congrats. Just one step left.
Thank you so much may Allah full fill all of you guys wishes ameen

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
lol your hubby sooo funny!! "pakistani spider" hahahhha funny how you said it ;D not "YET" but he might do the same to you some day:)

hmmm I like the idea of a letter which says 2 years of diving experience...I'll tell him to get one of his bro to get him one and send it 8) for now I've become his chauffeur ::) oh well what to do, it's all good, as long as we are together finaly!!

Thank for the dua for my bro! I went last night to see him and he had his right collar bone broken and with the speed of 50+ he had hit his head to the tree!! thank god he is walking and is brain is OK! even the doctor's at he hospial said "he is one lucky man to be alive"!!

mahmed17 said:
Well thanks dear :D

Okay that sucks then, well I just went and did some research on their website it says that if you have a letter from the place where you got your drivers license saying you have 24 months or more driving experience then you can attempt G2 or G road tests so you don't need to wait for G1 times, I will tell my husband to get this letter I don't want to be driving him around what's the point of your husband if you have to be the chauffeur? haha and cool nice idea with the limo that was sweet of your bro ;D i dont think i can take a limo from ottawa to Toronto will break my bank account lol

Aww, inshAllah I hope your brother is ok my duas are with you and your fam. InshALlah Allah will keep him safe you don't get all stressed and start locking yourself out the car...my husband was really mean to my cousin since she is scared of spiders really bad he packed pakistani spiders in her glasses case and when she got home to England she opened the case my aunt said she was screaming and running around the house, and im scared of spiders so this is what i have to look forward to when my husband comes ??? 8)

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss thanks wes bro i remember you told me before that khan sis u will get it before ramadan you are so nice bro please keep me in your dua please please please .......................may bhok artal say bach gahe hahahaha :p I am nothing with out you guys prayer and support. My Allah and iss forum nay muji bhut hosila diay
SIS, whats your hubby final destination? TORONTO

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
SIS, whats your hubby final destination? TORONTO
yes he come from Peshawer to Toronto Inshallah when he get Visa :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mj1998 said:
did you visit your husband during the process? and did you send any voluntary docs?
yes i visit him once after six months of our married and yeah i send them lots of proof voluntary and i email them from the day my file transfer from Mississauga may ny kaha ke ya harr hojaye ga ya par if you go to my last postes i also post one of their email that told me be patient :eek: hahahahaha

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
whywait:( said:
awwww tashakar sis jaan:)
qabilesh nest jaan khowhar

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
your post was sooo funny:) R U trying to teach me how to steal a car 8) I like the word "metal hanger" hahahhaha! Imagine me doing it and police passes by.........! I called my mom and she came to the rescue with spare key:)

Yes my poor bro, thank god he got lucky to be alive! thanx for dua brother:)

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Salaam. I am sorry to hear about accident. May Allah give him/her quick recovery and good health.

Since you locked keys inside your car are you able to unlock the door.Hope you have spare keys if not than there is a way of unlocking it if you have a metal hanger. Make the hanger straight and from one end bend it like a U shap and insert that U shap down right beside your window glass untill its reach half of your door position and than try to hook with door unlocking cable inside and pull it up. OR simply make a basic registration($65 4 service) with CAA than call them and they will unlock it for you. :)