Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
alpha1980 said:
Bajiiiii Mubarka .... dekha Alhamdulillah meri duwa qabool hoghi... buhat khusshi howi ha... congratts once again
Such a powerful dua...please dua for me tooo alpha :'(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Bajiiiii Mubarka .... dekha Alhamdulillah meri duwa qabool hoghi... buhat khusshi howi ha... congratts once again
Thank you sooooooo much please bro keep me in your dua ke ab oss ke PPR be ajaye and ap ka be kaam jaldi hojaye Monday again i will fast since its rajab month i will pray for all of you guys inshallah

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
salam sob bakhair brothers and sisters today i come up with a news i am so happy Mashallah alhamdullilah my hubby got remedical today he keep calling me at morning time ,but i was sleep and my phone was in silent mode :eek: as i wake up i saw that i got 25 miss bill from him poor my hubby. So it's all coz of you guys prayers may Allah bring the day i post he got PPR .........thanks alpha80 while u keep me in ur fajer prayers it work out he said i wanted to post this news in forum ,but i wait that u give them this news lol :p
wow MashaAllah congratz your process is moving faster then ours.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mariah said:
aww congratulations.....:)
Thank you so much Mariah sis for wishing me

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
salam sob bakhair brothers and sisters today i come up with a news i am so happy Mashallah alhamdullilah my hubby got remedical today he keep calling me at morning time ,but i was sleep and my phone was in silent mode :eek: as i wake up i saw that i got 25 miss bill from him poor my hubby. So it's all coz of you guys prayers may Allah bring the day i post he got PPR .........thanks alpha80 while u keep me in ur fajer prayers it work out he said i wanted to post this news in forum ,but i wait that u give them this news lol :p
congrats khan sis!! great news!! tht is really good!! alhamdolllilah..u have received the prayers of all the people here cuz u r so nice with everyone and in return u get this wonderful news!! happy for u !!

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
R.Mujgani said:
Its 4.30 am im awake for the morning prayers, Did my Tashbeeh, just waiting to read my namoz,
so i decided to come n see the forum nothing new except u guys r talkin bout driving license lol

im sitting here n eating Cheese Weez with crackers lmao :)
Nice morning :) 4:30 in da morning :)

Jus wanted to tell a story since there hasnt been any good news soo far bout PPRs
It's 10.30 and I just woke up... :p shame on me!!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
wow MashaAllah congratz your process is moving faster then ours.
thank you so much bestplace bro for wishing me. my case abit different since we are from two different calture and country may be that is why and also i made them mad of my emails hahahahaha :eek:

A

alpha1980

Tor-wi said:
Such a powerful dua...please dua for me tooo alpha :'(
Janab alhumdulillah sab k lia duwa karta ha.... ap sab bi Namaz ki pabandi karo InshAllah sab behtar hojai gha..

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
congrats khan sis!! great news!! tht is really good!! alhamdolllilah..u have received the prayers of all the people here cuz u r so nice with everyone and in return u get this wonderful news!! happy for u !!
Thank you so much Saggit19 sis for wishing me and i am so happy that have all of you on my side its all coz of you guys prayer may Allah help all of us that reunit soon with our hubby you are so sweet thanks again for wishing me

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
so guys !! i am getting very depressed today because my hubby and I have not heard anything from the embassy yet ! :(

yesterday my hubby sent email to the embassy and within few hours received a reply..but I don't know what to do of that reply. it doesn't give us any information at all!!

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Requested documents were receivedo n 04 May 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

and they never requested any documents from us.. we voluntarily sent these documents begining of April and they are saying they received it beginning of May :S

please pray for us too everyone.. we haven't even received the re-medical request yet! :'(

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Danny4450 said:
WARNING ... Not suitable for women and children.
OMG :eek:...some one was there to make a video of a HUMAN giving up his life slowly but no one was there there to save him? I wish someone had the guts to do something and save him and also save the 2 brothers in Sialkot...this is simply insane...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
khan82 said:
Congrats :)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
alpha1980 said:
Janab alhumdulillah sab k lia duwa karta ha.... ap sab bi Namaz ki pabandi karo InshAllah sab behtar hojai gha..
true....thanks :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Danny4450 said:
Thanks Danny4450 Bro may Allah full fill all your wishes toooooooo :)

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
My wife lives an hour or so away from Islamabad, so it wasn't too much of a problem.

I wasn't asked for my citizenship certificate. I was only asked for a couple of IDs when I went to the passport office here. I did not send any originals to them.

..about LVP: did you mention somewhere in your letter that you're applying for LVP? or do they just assume that this application will be for LVP?

Thanks.

Doctorkhan said:
So ur wife had to go to islamabad to get a file number ? :O ..... seems unfair yaaar ... Yes i filled PPTC042 for the LVP . Were you asked to submit ur original citizenship certificate with citizenship application of ur daughter ??? If yes , then did u get ur original docs back ??