+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidcro said:
Exactly an year ago on 17th November 2009 , I did my medicals which expired today, please pray for me that 2011 bring positive result for me
you should send a case specific inquiry to CHC about the your medical status..

I am trying to utilize my contact about the inside story inshaAllah give you people a positive news in a couple of days.

regds

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
dear gosho,

we all will be waiting for the information that you will get from inside, i think only this thing can tell us why there is halt. please update us as you get some news.

regards,

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bravoo.

kazkaz said:
I am also waiting, dont know why its being done to us as we have done our meds early this year and medical results received by them also and we are in a queue for review since long also, please pray that it should be done now as we are stuck since long.Please keep this thread alive.and please ask them now continuously otherwise they really dont care.
read the story what a Pakistani guy did and wrote on trackitt.com as follows:
Posted by babiah (105) 03 Oct 2010
@ ALL

I sent my medicals in July and then sent a query to CHC via their website which was not answered. Later i sent another query in first week of September but again got the auto reply and no action was taken. After receiving no update on my third query on 20th September, i got on the phone and called the High Commission. It took about an hour before finally i was able to speak to someone. I took the lady in the phone to task and vented all my anger on her and told her how i have been waiting for the immigration for the last 4 years. She was very considerate and listened to my complaints and later transferred me to an automated line where i could get my message recorded. I had to do the entire speech again and then i hung up. A few hours later an email with PPR was in my inbox.

Babiah.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i ve sent a blowing mail to prime minister office especially focusing on performance of CHC london and i was surprized to see the it was acknowledge and they sent to mr. kenny for investigation,,, i think v need to raise our voice.,.,

kazkaz said:
what do you think should we ask to minister?

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
We should wait a little bit longer..lets say max two months and then contact Pm or minister. what i think is that their quata is lapsed again otherwise there is no reason on earth they wouldnt respond to us

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Dear Arkhan,

I have read this quote (referred by you) on this website quoted some other people aslo but I don't believe it is true, it is very bizarre, because no CHC works in this manner.

With best regards,

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
i did sent them email in September and they replied me that your case is in process and is in queue to be reviewed.
gosho said:
you should send a case specific inquiry to CHC about the your medical status..

I am trying to utilize my contact about the inside story inshaAllah give you people a positive news in a couple of days.

regds

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
abidcro said:
i did sent them email in September and they replied me that your case is in process and is in queue to be reviewed.
I also sent an inquiry and got the same generic reply, I think there is no use to send inquiries to CHC, Islamabad. We should write to minister.

With regards,

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidcro said:
I was trying to tell you that you should inform CHC regarding the expiry of your Medicals

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
i wrote them in my email that my medicals are about to expire,please inform me how much time it will take more,
gosho said:
I was trying to tell you that you should inform CHC regarding the expiry of your Medicals

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All Members

According to my source the chc Islamabad is still working on transfer of old cases 2004-2008 and they have a target which is End Dec 2010 so may be they will start working on our cases in dec2010 or jan2011.

best of luck to you all

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
so those applicant who did medical in Jan, those will effect badly,

atleast they should clear Jan medical applicant in early Dec, so they can leave to canada

gosho said:
Dear All Members

According to my source the chc Islamabad is still working on transfer of old cases 2004-2008 and they have a target which is End Dec 2010 so may be they will start working on our cases in dec2010 or jan2011.

best of luck to you all

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masoom1 said:
so those applicant who did medical in Jan, those will effect badly,

atleast they should clear Jan medical applicant in early Dec, so they can leave to canada
well dear you are right but this is not in our hands all we can do is wait and see

ambaamir

Nov 25, 2010
Im in the same queue. My medicals are expiring in February 2010 and Iam waiting for PPR. According to my CAIPS notes which I received in October 2010 they were going to review my application in the first week of October but when I sent an enquiry in the last week of october asking status update mentioning my review date I got the same generic reply that your case is in process and is in queue to be reviewed.

According to one of my source, CHC Islamabad have started processing the pending cases from 15th of November and I advice all of you to keep sending them emails atleast twice a month as we are very near to the medical expiry and once our medical expired we need to redo it causing delay in our cases by not less than 6 months as they require fresh Police clearance certificates as well.

The delay in the process is not due to our fault and its our right to inquire CHC Islamabad on frequent basis and an email should be prepared regarding the poor performance of embassy and forward the same to Immigration Minister Kenny as to why the embassy is not on the track as and not finalizing the cases within the time frame as instructed by the minister and why we people are being mal treated.