+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing NOC after ITA

M151R151

Mar 3, 2021
Hi I am scared, Can you please share your LOE for the same?
Hi Jay,
I believe it is fine to change your NOC after receiving an ITA, so a LOE is not mandatory. However, if you want to include one just in case, you could write something along the lines of:

Dear Officer,

I am writing you this letter to explain my selection of NOC for my work experience as [job title] at [company name]. Between the time of receiving my invitation to apply and submitting my application, I decided that NOC [####] is a better match than NOC [####] for this work experience. [You could also add an explanation why you feel the new NOC is a better match than the previous NOC but, again, this is optional].

I am of course at your disposal to provide you with any additional documents that you deem useful for the processing of my electronic Application for Permanent Residence (e-APR).

Thank you in advance for the time devoted to the treatment of my e-APR.

Sincerely,

[Your name]

I hope that helps!

jay_12r

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi Jay,
I believe it is fine to change your NOC after receiving an ITA, so a LOE is not mandatory. However, if you want to include one just in case, you could write something along the lines of:

Dear Officer,

I am writing you this letter to explain my selection of NOC for my work experience as [job title] at [company name]. Between the time of receiving my invitation to apply and submitting my application, I decided that NOC [####] is a better match than NOC [####] for this work experience. [You could also add an explanation why you feel the new NOC is a better match than the previous NOC but, again, this is optional].

I am of course at your disposal to provide you with any additional documents that you deem useful for the processing of my electronic Application for Permanent Residence (e-APR).

Thank you in advance for the time devoted to the treatment of my e-APR.

Sincerely,

[Your name]

I hope that helps!
Hi, Thanks for sharing.
However, I declined the offer and now waiting for another ITA. I just did not wanted any issue after waiting 10 months for PR.

Reactions: M151R151