+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change In French Test after submitting Ontario need Helo please

alisontn

Jun 14, 2024
Hello all ,
i just received a notification of Interest from Ontario as a qualified federal worker under
Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream through my express entry Profile but i seems that i need to improve my ielts score to be elligible to apply under the stream but i canno't waiti until get the result otherwise the validity of the notification of interest gets expired since i have only 45 days to apply so i have apply using my actual language tests scores then retake the test . So my question can still update my language tests results even after submitting the OINP application but before getting the Province nomination ???? and i can i get a better result should inform OINP with the change when updating my EE entry profile ,please help im running out of time

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello all ,
i just received a notification of Interest from Ontario as a qualified federal worker under
Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream through my express entry Profile but i seems that i need to improve my ielts score to be elligible to apply under the stream but i canno't waiti until get the result otherwise the validity of the notification of interest gets expired since i have only 45 days to apply so i have apply using my actual language tests scores then retake the test . So my question can still update my language tests results even after submitting the OINP application but before getting the Province nomination ???? and i can i get a better result should inform OINP with the change when updating my EE entry profile ,please help im running out of time
Thanks in advance
Edit this so that we can at least read and respond. This text formatting is horrible.