+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of visa approval?

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
My visa was refused in 2013, it was a family class sponsorship, main applicant was my father, its been more than two years now, now i m going to apply for fall intake, what would be my chances of getting visa? has anyone of you heard about such case? please reply.
my profile for fall intake:
10th-84%
12th-76%
b.tech(cse)-70%
ielts-7
windsor university(meng(electrical and computer eng))
one year fees-$12800 and gic

I'll be filing for visa this coming week hopefully. Senior members kindly reply. M very tensed about my visa chances. :-[

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
U will surely get visa donot worry ur family sponsor rejection doesnot matter that much.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
hope so but i have heard from so many agents that the rejection would have a great impact on study case that they could say that i am trying to reach canada through study permit and would never leave as i early tried to get PR but as my whole family is here in india and only my sister is in canada and that too in alberta and i ll be in ontario. that should not be a reason or could it be?

Harman Dhamija

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2015
Doc's Request.
n/a
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
28/5/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
12/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Yeah it can have a impact on your study visa because they might consider your pr application..and it doesnt matter which province is your sister in.. She is in canada and u r going there too bcos it doesnt matter whether u have choosen ontario college or uni,u can anytime change ur province..

Now what u can do is choose your course very carefully according to your previous qualification and u have to give a very strong reason as y u r preferring to study in canada only and how it will help u when u will come back.. Moreover strong family ties will play a very crucial role in obtaining a visa..

So you research it properly..take the help of other senior and exp members and take a wise decision.

Hope for the best

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
kaurkaur said:
Ok and how can i show strong family ties through sop? Like what to mention?
@kaurkaur,

Going through ur post , I am of the view that rejection of ur father's sponsored PR application should not have any bearing on ur Student Visa application,provided that u have strong reason to show that ur sole intention is to acquire higher level of professional qualification to augment ur career path. Ur father's PR application nd ur study permit are different entities. Moreover,simply because u being not the principal applicant, it was not u who was subjected to rejection, at first place.

PLEASE NOTE AS UNDER:

Prepare a Canadian Style Resume backed by STRONG SOP, covering the under mentioned areas :

< Start up: Personal profile, covering family set up (professional attributes) showing ur progressive academic profile nd research projects worked on, training under taken,publications etc, supported by letter of references.

<Work experience : Job responsibilities, backed by reference letter form HR OR senior officer of the organisation u have worked in.

< Why chosen the particular educational institution : Coordinate ur previous area of studies with the intended course.Proof of correspondence with the faculty/adviser of the institute.

<Final remarks : How ur studies in Canadian University/institute would fulfill ur Career back in ur home country.

< FUNDS AT UR DISPOSAL TO SUPPORT THE EXPENSES U WILL HAVE TO BEAR DURING THE COURSE OF UR STUDIES IN CANADA.

Hope , the above noted information may help u .

Good luck. may God bless all !!!

parhar51

Jul 13, 2015
Please review my profile
10th Not Showing
12th: 57% Non Med with biology
Ielts: Listening:6.5, Reading:5.5, Writing:5.5, Speaking:6 overall: 6

What are my chances please tell?