CES ECA follow-up after submission of transcripts

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I got my transcripts from University and couriered them to CES Canada via India Post on University behalf. Courier tracking says "item delivery confirmed" by 16th of May. Until now, I haven't got any confirmation from CES about receipt of my transcripts. Should I wait for few more days or do I need to enquire CES about my transcript receipt? If I need to enquire, how can I contact them?

EngAbijith

Sep 13, 2020
I got my transcripts from University and couriered them to CES Canada via India Post on University behalf. Courier tracking says "item delivery confirmed" by 16th of May. Until now, I haven't got any confirmation from CES about receipt of my transcripts. Should I wait for few more days or do I need to enquire CES about my transcript receipt? If I need to enquire, how can I contact them?
Wait for another week and hopefully, you will get their confirmation email. If not, email them with your Student ID number asking for an update.

Reactions: rajbabu23

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@EngAbijith Thank you for your response
I have one more query. In the online application I submitted to CES, (i) Course Attended "From" and "To" dates and (ii) Date of Degree Awarded, are not same as how University has provided me.
Dates provided by me in online CES Application:
To: 11-Apr-2021
Date Awarded: 23-Feb-2021

Dates provided by University:
To: Aug-2021
Date Awarded: Yet to be awarded (I have sent my provisional certificate along with consolidated marksheet for transcripts)

I tried to change the dates in my online application but those fields are frozen. Will this discrepancy in dates provided by me and University cause any issues?

GAYA3sur

May 7, 2022
How long it took for the update from CES..Mine also delivery confirmed but still not received any update.

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
How long it took for the update from CES..Mine also delivery confirmed but still not received any update.
I got acknowledgement from CES on 02-Jun-22 and received documents authenticated mail on 04-Jun-22. Further in the email they had stated that next step is the longest in the process and asked to wait with patience. I got to know from other forums that, from the date we receive acknowledgement from CES, it would take minimum of 10 weeks to maximum of 16 weeks to get accreditation.

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@GAYA3sur I have received my CES ECA Report. Below is my complete timeline.

Indian Education for which ECA applied to CES: Distance Education MBA (2 years) from College of Engineering, Anna University
Transcripts Applied to Anna University: 05-Apr-22
Transcripts Received from University and Couriered to CES: 09-May-22
India Post Update on Item Delivery Confirmation: 16-May-22
Acknowledgement from CES: 02-Jun-22
Documents Authenticated by CES: 04-Jun-22
Decision made and package ready for dispatch: 06-Jul-22
Package delivered to my friends' Canadian Address: 07-Jul-22
Canadian Equivalency Outcome: Master of Business Administration degree from a recognised university

Reactions: GAYA3sur

GAYA3sur

May 7, 2022

Indian Education for which ECA applied to CES: Distance Education MBA (2 years) from College of Engineering, Anna University
Canadian Equivalency Outcome: Master of Business Administration degree from a recognised university
Thanks a lot for your update.

Ukac

Oct 28, 2022
dia Post Update on Item Delivery Confirmation: 16-May-22
Package delivered to my friend

Congratulations !

Please a few questions
- Did you have to do HRD attestaion before sending
- Also, how did you get your original transcript from school and courier it to CES, I dont live in India ; is there any other way I coul do it ?
- Is it necessary to attach my UG degree as well ?
Thank you

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Congratulations !

Please a few questions
- Did you have to do HRD attestaion before sending
- Also, how did you get your original transcript from school and courier it to CES, I dont live in India ; is there any other way I coul do it ?
- Is it necessary to attach my UG degree as well ?
Thank you
- I am not sure what is meant by HRD attestation
- I went to Anna University, Chennai and collected the transcripts in-person and couriered it from India Post Office located inside the University. This was because their transcripts website was not working during that time (Apr, May-2022). However, during Covid times in 2020, I did ECA for my UG online via AU Transcripts website (https://onlineservices.annauniv.edu/index.php) You can try to register and follow further instructions to see if online transcripts application is working now.
- Attaching UG degree depends on your case. In my case I already had done my UG ECA in 2020. For IRCC, highest degree ECA should suffice but for some PNP like Saskat, we need ECA for all our out of Canada degrees.

Ukac

Oct 28, 2022
- I am not sure what is meant by HRD attestation
- I went to Anna University, Chennai and collected the transcripts in-person and couriered it from India Post Office located inside the University. This was because their transcripts website was not working during that time (Apr, May-2022). However, during Covid times in 2020, I did ECA for my UG online via AU Transcripts website (https://onlineservices.annauniv.edu/index.php) You can try to register and follow further instructions to see if online transcripts application is working now.
- Attaching UG degree depends on your case. In my case I already had done my UG ECA in 2020. For IRCC, highest degree ECA should suffice but for some PNP like Saskat, we need ECA for all our out of Canada degrees.
Thank yo so much

please does this website work for CES also, I can only see WES and IQAS
Secondly what option do I need to pick on the platform

TRANSCRIPTS,WES / OTHER FORM or

TRANSCRIPTS,WES / OTHER FORM AND NON ISSUANCE OF INDIVIDUAL MARK-SHEET ATTESTATION

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Thank yo so much

please does this website work for CES also, I can only see WES and IQAS
Secondly what option do I need to pick on the platform

TRANSCRIPTS,WES / OTHER FORM or

TRANSCRIPTS,WES / OTHER FORM AND NON ISSUANCE OF INDIVIDUAL MARK-SHEET ATTESTATION
You're welcome
You can select Transcripts, WES/Other Form if you have consolidated mark statement.