+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate at National Saving Centre Pakistan as proof of funding

rochers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Hello all,

I wanted to know if I can show proof of funding in the form of certificates at National Saving Center, Pakistan.

rochers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Thanks for your response paki_asp.

You might be aware of the fact that these certificates are mostly printed in Urdu. Only some part of it like the certificate amount is mentioned in English numerals. So my question is whether I have to submit any supporting document? If yes, can you please guide me how and from where to obtain that supporting document?

rochers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Guys need ur help here. Please share your experience. What supporting document must be submitted along with national savimg certificate?

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
Hi to all
I am also going to show NSC as my supporting financial documents .
You need two but the third if your NSC manager willing to give then it is good.
1) NSC English translation which is notarized and affixed with True Translation stamp. Both can be done from any advocate. (Note: If you don't have translation format then inbox me you email ID i will send u)
2) They only issue Total Investment Certificate (computerized generated slip). It is fine. but you can find only Your investment just. there will not be written like It can en-cash-able at any time and It is issued for 3 years.

3)So, you need a letter which is written these thing. it is Investment position letter. Basically, according to saving house manager , they told me that they issued prior to this computerized. but it is good to write by NSC that it can be redeemable at any time. But I argued a lot to issue this 3rd letter.

That's my experience ..

paki_asp

May 24, 2014
rochers said:
Thanks for your response paki_asp.

You might be aware of the fact that these certificates are mostly printed in Urdu. Only some part of it like the certificate amount is mentioned in English numerals. So my question is whether I have to submit any supporting document? If yes, can you please guide me how and from where to obtain that supporting document?

Hey sorry I didn't logged in for two years, Hope all went fine?

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
19916 said:
Hi to all
I am also going to show NSC as my supporting financial documents .
You need two but the third if your NSC manager willing to give then it is good.
1) NSC English translation which is notarized and affixed with True Translation stamp. Both can be done from any advocate. (Note: If you don't have translation format then inbox me you email ID i will send u)
2) They only issue Total Investment Certificate (computerized generated slip). It is fine. but you can find only Your investment just. there will not be written like It can en-cash-able at any time and It is issued for 3 years.

3)So, you need a letter which is written these thing. it is Investment position letter. Basically, according to saving house manager , they told me that they issued prior to this computerized. but it is good to write by NSC that it can be redeemable at any time. But I argued a lot to issue this 3rd letter.

That's my experience ..
Can you please guide me English translation of NSC ?

zarman

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hello all,

I wanted to know if I can show proof of funding in the form of certificates at National Saving Center, Pakistan.
my proof of funds can be my saving certificates in Pakistan but they are under my name and my mother Joint so can i use them?

Ahm3dK

Sep 5, 2015
Hello,
Are National Savings Certificates acceptable as proof of funds for express entry?
These are government of Pakistan securities cash-able anytime the depositor wishes to withdraw.

Would really appreciate If someone who previously has used them can guide me as to how to list them in final submission form.
What do i need to ask the saving center for ?
Also some on the content on the certificate is in Urdu,Do I need to get it translated.

-Ahmed

Adhi14

Jul 13, 2022
I'm
Hello,
Are National Savings Certificates acceptable as proof of funds for express entry?
These are government of Pakistan securities cash-able anytime the depositor wishes to withdraw.

Would really appreciate If someone who previously has used them can guide me as to how to list them in final submission form.
What do i need to ask the saving center for ?
Also some on the content on the certificate is in Urdu,Do I need to get it translated.

-Ahmed
Any luck?