+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificat de Selection du Quebec: Whats next?

sara94_ca

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my Cetificat de Selection du Quebec (CSQ) today.
Do I need to send a copy to CIC and my visa office?

Woona

Sep 5, 2015
Boisbriand, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
03-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
Are you applying INland or OUTland?

Because if you applied Inland, the MIDI is sending a copy to CIC, so you do not need to send anything (I did not have to...). If it is Outland, I couldn't answer you.

But after you received the CSQ, the only to do is waiting to get anything from CIC... unless they're requesting any documents or whatever.

But in the case of where you applied Outland, I couldn't answer... but INLAND, you do not have to send them a copy of your CSQ.

We're also applicant from QC. Except that the procedures are pretty much done for us. :)

Good luck !

sara94_ca

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Woona said:
Are you applying INland or OUTland?

Because if you applied Inland, the MIDI is sending a copy to CIC, so you do not need to send anything (I did not have to...). If it is Outland, I couldn't answer you.

But after you received the CSQ, the only to do is waiting to get anything from CIC... unless they're requesting any documents or whatever.

But in the case of where you applied Outland, I couldn't answer... but INLAND, you do not have to send them a copy of your CSQ.

We're also applicant from QC. Except that the procedures are pretty much done for us. :)

Good luck !

Thank you for your response:)
I'm applying outland for my husband. I live in Quebec.
I ended up sending a copy to the CIC and to the visa office. I don't know if that's what I'm suppose to do but just to be on the safe side.
Good luck with everything!