+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

nataliengan

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
The email address which he has post on the Chinese Forum is authentic.
but the words font/color was not the same as I have received before. (i have received two CIO emails on Jan14,2015(gmail) and Jan16,2015(hotmail))

mapletrunk

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nataliengan said:
The email address which he has post on the Chinese Forum is authentic.
but the words font/color was not the same as I have received before. (i have received two CIO emails on Jan14,2015(gmail) and Jan16,2015(hotmail))
Was it the same content?

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
Dear all,

I am CEC applicant with NOC Code 2171 with application recieved on Dec 02.

Please do not panic. Whenever the Officer rejects the application they use standard template and give detailed explanation with their application details in post.

Earlier one of my friend's friend got similar update with application recieved on Sept 20 and NOC Code 2174.

Please wait until 1-week more to check the direction. I am sure we will have more applicants CC are charged.

Regards,
Kiran

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
bud_weiser said:
Hi

Im new to this. I have been following you guys for some time. My application was sent 20th October received and signed the 23rd October. To date I have not yet seen movement or heard anything. I do believe according to a friend that works via a lawyer that there is a backlog. You need to understand with change comes fear. There is many people that applied in the months leading up to EE that do not qualify, however CIC is obligated to review the applications. In order to review they charge. So maybe the number of applicants was high and they working trough the applications and eliminate the chancres before they officially close the gap.

For me I have done both. EE and CEC. Can I ask if someone else did EE and what the scoring was??????
I created EE profile but I think I have no chance to get invitation. My score is 334 so I guess is quite low.
I also send application for Alberta provincial nominee program but the processing time is about 15 months so I have at lest 14 months more to wait.
I talked to my boss about LMIA as it would be the quickest option and now he is trying to find out if he will be able to get it.

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
MONKUCHA said:
I created EE profile but I think I have no chance to get invitation. My score is 334 so I guess is quite low.
I also send application for Alberta provincial nominee program but the processing time is about 15 months so I have at lest 14 months more to wait.
I talked to my boss about LMIA as it would be the quickest option and now he is trying to find out if he will be able to get it.
Hey did you had to get an ECA in order to be eligible?

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Lee587 said:
Hey did you had to get an ECA in order to be eligible?
no

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
MONKUCHA said:
I find the scoring a bit strange, we did two profiles at same time myself and friend. We work for same company same positions 0714. He has few years on me in terms of service. his score was 778 mine 881. I do find putting in your work experiance from other countrieswith correct noc code help me by 50 try that. We also both submitted our paper aplications in October so we have a way of compairing notes

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
Dear all,

Please do not panic. Whenever the Officer rejects the application they use standard template and give detailed explanation with their application details in post.

Earlier one of my friend's friend got similar update with application recieved on Sept 20 and NOC Code 2174.

Please wait until 1-week more to check the direction. I am sure we will have more applicants CC are charged.

Regards,
Kiran

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
bud_weiser said:
I find the scoring a bit strange, we did two profiles at same time myself and friend. We work for same company same positions 0714. He has few years on me in terms of service. his score was 778 mine 881. I do find putting in your work experiance from other countrieswith correct noc code help me by 50 try that. We also both submitted our paper aplications in October so we have a way of compairing notes
Do you ha LIMA or PNP

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
bud_weiser said:
Hi

Im new to this. I have been following you guys for some time. My application was sent 20th October received and signed the 23rd October. To date I have not yet seen movement or heard anything. I do believe according to a friend that works via a lawyer that there is a backlog. You need to understand with change comes fear. There is many people that applied in the months leading up to EE that do not qualify, however CIC is obligated to review the applications. In order to review they charge. So maybe the number of applicants was high and they working trough the applications and eliminate the chancres before they officially close the gap.

For me I have done both. EE and CEC. Can I ask if someone else did EE and what the scoring was??????
I did CEC and am in the EE pool.

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
kiransar said:
Dear all,

Regards,
Kiran
Can u verify what kinda email was sent to your friend?