06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
the_lion said:
just found the root of the problem. someone read it on a chinese website. Nobody's friend got anything.

If you guys don't mind reading Chinese, here is the link:
http://forum.yorkbbs.ca/showtopic-3879532.aspx
I am pretty sure that screen shot was taken from this website.

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
It still can be fake or prank, only one user reported it.
Need more people to confirm this info before you can trust it.

CEC2013RAY

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
the_lion said:
just found the root of the problem. someone read it on a chinese website. Nobody's friend got anything.

If you guys don't mind reading Chinese, here is the link:
http://forum.yorkbbs.ca/showtopic-3879532.aspx
This message is credible. I have direct contact with the person who got this email message. He posted it on Chinese immigration form to notify other fellow Chinese applicants.

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
This message is credible. I have direct contact with the person who got this email message. He posted it on Chinese immigration form to notify other fellow Chinese applicants.
I received fake email from Canada Revenue Agency a week ago, things like that happen sometimes.
This user also may be pranked by someone, even if you trust him that email did exist.
That's why we need more sources to confirm.

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Ivan.Galv said:
I received fake email from Canada Revenue Agency a week ago, things like that happen sometimes.
This user also may be pranked by someone, even if you trust him that email did exist.
That's why we need more sources to confirm.
Hi! Was your email about CIC Client Survey? I got one of these last week.

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Ivan.Galv said:
No Canada Revenue Agency is not about CIC at all, it is about taxes.
That's right, it was all over the news a couple of weeks back. They were just warning people not to reply to these kind of emails. Some people even got phone calls...

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
vancitychris said:
the email clearly says GLOBAL
Nothing to worry email said global and if someone figures it out what exactly happening with CIC that's gr8 helpful to the Oct & nov & dec applicants

av

Jan 21, 2015
We should not worry about such unauthentic emails/claims. There are many fake people around calling as CIC officers. many of my friends got this kind of calls

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Hey guys, let's think about it logically.
If Oct 24 is the deadline(maybe Oct 23) - then here must be no people with Application delivered on Oct22 and before who are still not charged from Credit Card/Bank Draft.
Can you confirm or deny it? Is here any person before Oct 22 who is still not charged?
In the shared Excel sheet I still see some persons who are not charged. I just want to confirm that this info is up to date.

If we find any person with these parameters, then "CIC email" is probably fake.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
Hi

Im new to this. I have been following you guys for some time. My application was sent 20th October received and signed the 23rd October. To date I have not yet seen movement or heard anything. I do believe according to a friend that works via a lawyer that there is a backlog. You need to understand with change comes fear. There is many people that applied in the months leading up to EE that do not qualify, however CIC is obligated to review the applications. In order to review they charge. So maybe the number of applicants was high and they working trough the applications and eliminate the chancres before they officially close the gap.

For me I have done both. EE and CEC. Can I ask if someone else did EE and what the scoring was??????