Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
11th Mar, 2016 UPFRONT
ailsaclare said:
The same thing happened to me last week - got a second AOR line on my ECAS. At the end of last week, I got decision made on my ecas. So I would guess it means they are doing something with your file, although who can tell with CIC!
Based on this forum, as I'm a Oct 15 Applicant, I should get some updates around this week.
I believe they are doing something with my file. Hoping I will have a good luck and get the good decision within this week for both me and my spouse.
Thanks for your reply, I feel more confident now. Hope all the OCT applicants would have a nice long weekend after this long 17 months wait...

faming

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
10-FEB-2015
Med's Request
8-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
22-FEB-2016
Passport Req..
06-APR-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-APR-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2016
EVAGENESIS said:
Based on this forum, as I'm a Oct 15 Applicant, I should get some updates around this week.
I believe they are doing something with my file. Hoping I will have a good luck and get the good decision within this week for both me and my spouse.
Thanks for your reply, I feel more confident now. Hope all the OCT applicants would have a nice long weekend after this long 17 months wait...
I believe you should receive your medical by this week

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jfes2015 said:
Has anyone done upfront medicals, upfront RPRF and still not heard anything?

Oct 9 applicant, AOR Feb 11 2015
I did ....Just ecas updated to few lines ..medical recived etc.

RPRf paid last Thursday .

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EVAGENESIS said:
I have the same NOC as you.
Which province do you live in?
I just had Meds received update in ECAS on Saturday

EVAGENESIS

Aug 19, 2015
Burnaby
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th OCT, 2014
AOR Received.
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
11th Mar, 2016 UPFRONT
alyahmed said:
I have the same NOC as you.
Which province do you live in?
I just had Meds received update in ECAS on Saturday
I applied in Vancouver Area, BC. I did upfront medical in 11th Mar, 2016 and paid RPRF when Ottawa Office sent out that error email.
By now, I only received the email from CPC Ottawa Office, but my ecas showing like this

1.We received your application for permanent residence on October 15, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 17, 2015.
3.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 18, 2015.
4.We started processing your application on February 18, 2015.

One extra AOR showing since yesterday night.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EVAGENESIS said:
I applied in Vancouver Area, BC. I did upfront medical in 11th Mar, 2016 and paid RPRF when Ottawa Office sent out that error email.
By now, I only received the email from CPC Ottawa Office, but my ecas showing like this

1.We received your application for permanent residence on October 15, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 17, 2015.
3.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 18, 2015.
4.We started processing your application on February 18, 2015.

One extra AOR showing since yesterday night.
Thanks for the info.
Hopefully we'll complete our landing within the next month or so

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
PLZ HELP!!! I got a letter from CIC for 2014 T4 and NOA request today. I was asked to send the requested information by email. However, I just realize my email address on this letter is wrong. So I will not get this letter by email obviously. Anyone know the CIC email address I should reply to? Or can I just send T4 and NOA by mail? Thank you very much!!!!!

psab2014

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 3, 2014
Doc's Request.
March 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2015
Med's Request
March 11, 2016
Med's Done....
March 17, 2016
Interview........
RPRF March 14 (upfront)
Passport Req..
waiting :o
rachel8989 said:
PLZ HELP!!! I got a letter from CIC for 2014 T4 and NOA request today. I was asked to send the requested information by email. However, I just realize my email address on this letter is wrong. So I will not get this letter by email obviously. Anyone know the CIC email address I should reply to? Or can I just send T4 and NOA by mail? Thank you very much!!!!!
This is the email I replied to CIC when they asked me for additional documents on March 11: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

kesavan4321

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rachel8989 said:
What is your timeline?

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
kesavan4321 said:
What is your timeline?
We received your application for permanent residence on October 7, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 11, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 12, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on March 14, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
psab2014 said:
This is the email I replied to CIC when they asked me for additional documents on March 11: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Really appreciate! I thought I should reply to someone directly. Looks like all documents should be sent to the same email. Good luck with your application!

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
I got my passport back, it took 2 weeks for them to send it back. I am going to the border this weekend. I have one question if you guys can help me. I did not put my son on the application because he's Canadian, and on the permanent residency paper it says all family members have to be listed. does he have to be on the list? do I need to ask for a correction?

Thanks

jfes2015

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
One more thing, has anyone whose done everything upfront only got the 3 lines, Received date, Processing Date and medical received and no lines regarding correspondence?

I check ECAS all the time and nothing, but it seems they are only working on your file if you get the correspondence line?

JDHALI48

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
Has anyone from October 15th or 16th got new line about AOR added in ECAS today ?