CEC October 2014 Applicants

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Excited said:
Guys - those who have received Medical Request and RPRF - hearty congratulations.

Others - i see that both these Applicants are from France and their Medical requests emails are in French which i assume should be based on their preferred language should be French.

I see a trend that CIC might be prioritizing and processing applicants who have chosen French as the preferred language.

Makes sense ?

Our turn should come very soon. As always, patience is the secret of the game !
Good one. but Sammy has to confirm he language is French preferred.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
sam78000 said:
the email below is for the RPRF

To: ****** @ HOTMAIL.COM
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 08:32:03 -0400
Subject: Request for RPRF payment

CIC letterhead

Date: June 29, 2015

UCI: 88******
Application: E000******

Email:
******** @ HOTMAIL.COM

SAMMY *****
ADDRESS

Dear SAMMY *****:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any errors.

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O) immediately:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized.
-----------

this one is for the medical request (it is in french)

Les instructions médicales suivantes vous sont émises étant donné que le traitement de votre demande en est à l'étape où les résultats de votre examen médical sont maintenant nécessaires. Veuillez lire attentivement ces directives.

IMPORTANT: Vous devez vous soumettre à l'examen médical dans les 30 jours suivant la date de cette lettre. Un manquement à cette obligation pourrait entraîner le rejet de votre demande.

L'examen médical doit être effectué par un médecin dont le nom figure sur la liste des médecins désignés de CIC. Vous ne pouvez pas demander à votre médecin de famille d'effectuer l'examen si son nom ne figure pas sur cette liste. Pour trouver un médecin dans votre région, veuillez consulter la liste des médecins désignés suivante : http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medecins.aspx

Une fois que vous aurez trouvé un médecin dans votre région, prenez un rendez-vous pour votre examen médical. Quand vous prendrez rendez-vous, veuillez vous assurer que des dispositions seront prises en vue d'une radiographie pulmonaire et d'analyses de laboratoire. Quand votre examen médical sera terminé, le médecin fera parvenir les résultats à CIC.

Vous êtes responsable de tous les coûts liés à votre examen médical, qui sont payables au moment de l'examen. Si votre demande est refusée à la suite de votre examen médical, ces coûts ne vous seront pas remboursés.

Veuillez apporter ce qui suit au rendez-vous :

- Le formulaire de rapport médical ci-joint (IMM1017F)

- Preuve d'identité valide (votre preuve d'identité doit inclue au moins un document émis par le gouvernement avec photographie et signature, comme un passeport ou une carte d'identité

nationale)

- Des lunettes ou des verres de contact, si vous en portez

- Tout rapport médical ou résultat d'examen que vous auriez à la suite de problèmes de santé antérieurs ou actuels

- Quatre photographies récentes (vous n'aurez pas à apporter de photos s'il est indiqué dans la liste affichée sur le site Web de CIC susmentionnée que le médecin désigné utilise e-Médical).

Remarque : Il importe que vous signaliez au médecin désigné tout problème de santé antérieur ou actuel. Un manquement à cette obligation retardera le traitement de votre examen médical.

Directives relatives à l'examen médical
Hi, have you choosen your preferred lang as French.

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
marmaht said:
Hey guys!

I just received an email from Ottawa requesting my T4 for 2013 and 2014 (but I don't have any: how can I prove that I paid my taxes and got paid without them?), a notice of assessment (what is that?!?) and my police check from Israel...

I have 60 days to send the papers.

At least there are some movements!

I sent my application on October 14th, got my AOR sometime in mid February.
Sheet Updated...

madlouni

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2014
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016 PC & 31-03-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/app
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Interview........
06-04-2016 RPRF
Passport Req..
02-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
16-06-2016
Hi guys,

I am new to that forum and I was reading through some of the replies to try to find an answer :(

I applied in October 2014, under the CECm from within Canada
I have an open work permit

I hear people talking about received an AOR, what is an AOR?
Since I applied I was not contacted by CIC and have no info what is going on with my application

Recently, online using the check my application status and using my UCI, I was able to see something, it only says that my application was received OCT 15, 2014. that is it.

I sent my application by mail.
I provided a credit card number, and they took the money 550$ (as i remember) around January (I don't remember the exact date)

And still waiting... no update online, no email from CIC, no AOR whatever AOR means

what do you suggest?
Is there a phone number to call and ask?

Any advice will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Mo

marmaht

Dec 14, 2014
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
Decision made: 26-02-2016 (waiting for an email/letter from CIC to know the decision)
VISA ISSUED...
From a visa exempt country
LANDED..........
20-04-2016 (Edmonton CIC office)
Hi Mo,

If they charged your credit card, there's a lot of chances that you should have your AOR. The AOR is the "Aknowledgement of Reception", meaning that CIC received your application and it looks ok to pass the first stage (no missing documents so far).

You should try to call them and ask if they have your number on files. Your receive your AOR by email, maybe it went in your spams, or you gave them the wrong email address?

madlouni

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2014
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016 PC & 31-03-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/app
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Interview........
06-04-2016 RPRF
Passport Req..
02-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
16-06-2016
marmaht said:
Hi Mo,

If they charged your credit card, there's a lot of chances that you should have your AOR. The AOR is the "Aknowledgement of Reception", meaning that CIC received your application and it looks ok to pass the first stage (no missing documents so far).

You should try to call them and ask if they have your number on files. Your receive your AOR by email, maybe it went in your spams, or you gave them the wrong email address?
Hi,

My email on file is correct, and I keep checking all my folders spam, and inbox nothing there :(

Any phone number I can call them at?

Thanks

vps2014

Dec 2, 2014
Hi,

I am currently in closed WP that will expire by the end of Oct.
Can I apply BOWP for me and my family together?

If we are applying for BOWP... Should we apply for "Open Work Permit" separately. I saw this in CIC website.

To be eligible for a bridging open work permit, you must:
Currently be in Canada;
Have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within 4 months;
Have received confirmation from CIC that your permanent resident application is eligible under one of the four economic classes (FSWP, CEC, PNP and FSTP), and;
Have made an application for an open work permit.

Pls guide. Thanks...!

KRUNAL.SHAH1190

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
AINP RECEIVED
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
hello guys

it's been taking so so long for CEC to work on August sept and oct applicant... It is really embarrassing when you see somebody from Other country came to your country with a PR status without any canadian education and study.. I don't know how government think that they will benefit Canadian economy.After working for more than 2 year studying in canadian college and paying tax still I am on the edge of uncertainty when you never know what's gonna happen to your application while your process is ON..Now they also had omitted counting even your stay as a worker for Citizen.. That means people are coming after you with PR will become Citizen before you without job without anything ....frustartion & frustration so so angry

KRUNAL.SHAH1190

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
AINP RECEIVED
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Hello can any one suggest will it be benefited to my file if I do upfront medical? if yes then what's the procedure and what's the best time to do it I am on OCT 20 applicant.

thanks

CEC2013RAY

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
Hi, My ECAS shows "Medical results have been received" yesterday. I am a Oct 21 applicant and did upfront medical on June 12. Please update the spreadsheet. Thanks.

jfes2015

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
CEC2013RAY said:
Hi, My ECAS shows "Medical results have been received" yesterday. I am a Oct 21 applicant and did upfront medical on June 12. Please update the spreadsheet. Thanks.
Hi, how did you inform them, because I have emailed them several times with our medical details and nothing has been updated.

I sent them our UMI #'s and copies of the medical sheet.

If you could let me know how u informed them that would be great.

Thanks

KRUNAL.SHAH1190

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
AINP RECEIVED
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
CEC2013RAY said:
Can you please tell me the procedure for upfront medical ?

CEC2013RAY

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
jfes2015 said:
Hi, how did you inform them, because I have emailed them several times with our medical details and nothing has been updated.

I sent them our UMI #'s and copies of the medical sheet.

If you could let me know how u informed them that would be great.

Thanks
I sent information sheet with UMI# via email to CIC-CTD-Ottawa after the medical is done (Remember, the scanned copy needs to be lower than 5MB in size. I got the reply after about an hour, saying the file has been uploaded.