+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Guys, what is written on your BG in GCKey?
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

It has been like that since BIL and never changed. I already got final decision and P1 email and is still like that.

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
@Sarah1980 , as I told you in some other thread (you can also check my signature) I have everything completed since like 15 days. However, my family members (which I didn't include in my application, but filled them out) all have their IMEs marked as completed (and extended). Do you have any idea if they have to be eligible too? or have their biometrics as completed? or BCG?

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
@Sarah1980 , as I told you in some other thread (you can also check my signature) I have everything completed since like 15 days. However, my family members (which I didn't include in my application, but filled them out) all have their IMEs marked as completed (and extended). Do you have any idea if they have to be eligible too? or have their biometrics as completed? or BCG?
Hello,

Eligibility is only for primary applicant. For the rest of family members, biometrics have to be completed and BCG for spouse or any adult dependants even if not accompanying

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Hello,

Eligibility is only for primary applicant. For the rest of family members, biometrics have to be completed and BCG for spouse or any adult dependants even if not accompanying
Wow, I wanted this level of granularity in your response. Thanks a lot! I think I'm done then :)

Reactions: Sarah1980