+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

DeeGee1234

Aug 10, 2018
Hello all,
July 4th Aor
And no updates on pr application but recently my bowp was approved. My question is can I apply for TRV just with the bowp confirmation they have sent me? Or do I need to submit the Orignal work permit?
Because I have travelling plans and I am not sure due to Canada post strike I'll get my work permit mailed on time and also for TRV I have to send my passport as well. So please help me here..
We applied for my boyfriend's TRV with the in-canada approval letter we received when the BOWP was approved. We included a letter explaining that we had upcoming travel plans so we did not want to wait to receive the BOWP by mail due to the ongoing postal strike. His TRV got approved within a week and his passport got stamped in about 2 weeks after we sent it. Wish you all the best!

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi All,

I just got my PPR email this morning and I’m in a pickle! So, here’s the thing. I’m CEC Inland applicant, in Toronto. I have a WP expiring in 2020. I had to travel India for holidays and would be flying on December 8th.
If I send my document with everything by tomorrow morning(Tuesday), can I expected it back from CIC, before my flight, considering the Canada post strike?
Anyone who’s submitted in recent times?

Did you apply in July what date?

mshar3001

Oct 6, 2017
Hi All,

I just got my PPR email this morning and I’m in a pickle! So, here’s the thing. I’m CEC Inland applicant, in Toronto. I have a WP expiring in 2020. I had to travel India for holidays and would be flying on December 8th.
If I send my document with everything by tomorrow morning(Tuesday), can I expected it back from CIC, before my flight, considering the Canada post strike?
Anyone who’s submitted in recent times?

Regards
Hi,
Congrats!! It was really a long wait for you :(
Is it possible to get visa stamping in India through VFS? Can you ask CIC if their is a possibility to do this from India?

maryjanesmith

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Doesn't your work permit become void as you no longer require it? I was advised not to travel without the PR card but I was on implied status as my work permit had expired so not sure about this one.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Also at review required. Lets get a show of hands for people who are at review required
my eligibility review also required. CEC may 15 AOR. Only medical passed. Review required killing me everyday. just waiting!!! my lawyer missed one job letter.. we upload it through web form, but i hv no idea when they gonna look at my file.