+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
i hope it’s normal to have your interactions with ircc recorded in your application history in the tracker. hope they aren’t getting pissed, i contacted them twice in three weeks
I think it is normal, no issues. I think they have to document it..just that they may get frustrated when answering to us about our status and tell us that we need to wait 12 months..I think we must call them once or max twice a month ;) I had called mar 7th, next will call in April first week if there is no update till then..

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
I think it is normal, no issues. I think they have to document it..just that they may get frustrated when answering to us about our status and tell us that we need to wait 12 months..I think we must call them once or max twice a month ;) I had called mar 7th, next will call in April first week if there is no update till then..
Per them, it should be like fill it and forget it. But, looks like i got keep bothering them every 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: sgPR

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
My 'Eligibility' got updated today as 'Completed' in the new tracker just few mins back(Update date is still showing as Mar 20) and with a update as 'We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you. 'My spouse's is still showing as 'Not started'. Looks like my application following the same route as Zen746

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
My 'Eligibility' got updated today as 'Completed' in the new tracker just few mins back(Update date is still showing as Mar 20) and with a update as 'We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you. 'My spouse's is still showing as 'Not started'. Looks like my application following the same route as Zen746
when did your eligibility got in progress?

rishi4roshan

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Guys , I cant believe this, I just checked tracker and all my stages have been completed. Till yesterday it was in progress and now Eligibility went to completed stage and even BGC went to completed status....what should I expect now? but one issue is my spouse still has one component that is Eligibility in Progress stage...hopefully that should cleared soon.

Last edited:

ProfMovingToCanada

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
It was never 'in progress'. Today morning it was 'Not started' and it directly went to 'Completed' in afternoon.
Good, you are soon to get good news!
Hope we all see movement too.
My VO is different, I am with Vancouver and have an AOR at December 27. My tracker has not been updated since March 20 though... But at least they have now changed my address details on it, so it is not like no one is looking at it I guess.
Let us know how you go moving forward!

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
so your PvO : Ottawa and SVO : Sydney, looks like those guys are finally moving limbs

mani_gan1991

Star Member
Jan 17, 2023
Anyone Primary VO and secondary VO changed lately , Last week when I called my Primary VO changed to Edmonton and secondary to Vancouver, anyone have PVO: Edmonton?

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
I have logged into my tracker and account unhealthy number of times today..congrats to all who got some updates..I am switching off from checking anything for the rest of the day and promising myself to check it only once a day from tom!!!!!

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
I have logged into my tracker and account unhealthy number of times today..congrats to all who got some updates..I am switching off from checking anything for the rest of the day and promising myself to check it only once a day from tom!!!!!
i feel you

umangrdoshi

Dec 26, 2022
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I got medical request for myself and all 3 dependents today. Medical was already passed on 6th Jan with the old medical reports.

I believe this is part of the security check, a few people got medical passed message again today.

Reactions: Miracle2018