CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
Do you guys think that people who have good amount of time left it their work permits see extra delay in their cec application ?

I have AOR - 10th Dec and have seen no updates/GUs or tracker progress since med/bio link of 12th Jan.
I hope not. Mine is valid till Feb 2024. Last update in tracker was on Jan 26. But, my criminality and info share passed recently based on my call with IRCC.

Reactions: kasra545

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
Right now it was updated again and shows everything as completed. Also, I got the portal email just this second.
Congratulations!

Reactions: bigbangskh

Atm99

Star Member
Jan 17, 2022
Do you guys think that people who have good amount of time left it their work permits see extra delay in their cec application ?

I have AOR - 10th Dec and have seen no updates/GUs or tracker progress since med/bio link of 12th Jan.
Any updated on tracker ?

Atm99

Star Member
Jan 17, 2022
Right now it was updated again and shows everything as completed. Also, I got the portal email just this second.
Just one quick question.

On your tracker,
was your eligibility and background check "in progress" status ever?
Or it directly changed from not started to completed?

bigbangskh

Feb 15, 2023
Just one quick question.

On your tracker,
was your eligibility and background check "in progress" status ever?
Or it directly changed from not started to completed?
Eligibility and BG showed not started until today. This morning Eligibility showed in progress and then within an hour everything changed to completed and I got the portal email.

Reactions: CanadaVisaUser01

mani_gan1991

Star Member
Jan 17, 2023
Eligibility and BG showed not started until today. This morning Eligibility showed in progress and then within an hour everything changed to completed and I got the portal email.
Congratulations, Have you contacted IRCC agent recently did they say the same status as tracker?

proceso

May 1, 2020
Hey guys, so my address shown in the tracker is missing the "Unit no". Should I request to update it via a webform ?

azizvertigo

Mar 20, 2023
Hey guys, so my address shown in the tracker is missing the "Unit no". Should I request to update it via a webform ?
Nah, that's okay. I didn't see mine as well and called them. The unit number along with the postal code is saved inthe system - it just doesn't show on the tracker. You're good as long as you're sure you input it correctly the first time around.

Reactions: proceso

proceso

May 1, 2020
Nah, that's okay. I didn't see mine as well and called them. The unit number along with the postal code is saved inthe system - it just doesn't show on the tracker. You're good as long as you're sure you input it correctly the first time around.
Thanks. Yep I'm sure I put it correctly