+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

Jaypoy26

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Even with CEC with PNP, this is quite fast. But then this is still normal when you go back and see historic timeline (2019 and prior). 1 month after MEP used to be quite normal.
Yeah. But PNP is processed now way faster than Pure CEC. BG Check on CEC-PNP is done by the province and vouch for the applicant so that is less task assigned to IRCC hence faster processing.

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
No clue, I asked him to call IRCC but he couldn’t get through. But today received an email to verify the email and his in Canada status for the portal details.
Do hope everyone gets it soon.
ok, just a random question. Did he move from the US?

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Does moving from US help in faster processing? Was curious I moved from USA…
Not sure, but IRCC already has lots of info from US agencies if someone moved from the US. During security checks, Canadian agencies not only check with each other but also with the US agencies (irrespective whether person moved from the US or not). Having info already from US counterparts can possibly expedite the application. Again, this is just a notion and no one knows for sure.

Reactions: anuj_25

Jaypoy26

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Not sure, but IRCC already has lots of info from US agencies if someone moved from the US. During security checks, Canadian agencies not only check with each other but also with the US agencies (irrespective whether person moved from the US or not). Having info already from US counterparts can possibly expedite the application. Again, this is just a notion and no one knows for sure.
That can be a case too. I have a Trusted Traveler Program with US and my Info-Sharing was completed since December

Reactions: bond7890

kasra545

Sep 22, 2021
Called IRCC today:
CEC Inland (no dependant + only Canadian work experience)

* AOR 11 December, 2022
* Criminality: Passed
* Info sharing: Passed
* Medical/Bio: Passed (Jan 17th, 2023)
* Security: Not started
* Eligibility: Not started

Reactions: umangrdoshi

umangrdoshi

Dec 26, 2022
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Called IRCC today:
CEC Inland (no dependant + only Canadian work experience)

* AOR 11 December, 2022
* Criminality: Passed
* Info sharing: Passed
* Medical/Bio: Passed (Jan 17th, 2023)
* Security: Not started
* Eligibility: Not started
What does your online tracker status show? Eligibility as "Not Started" or "In Progress"? And Background Verification?

Asking to compare my status. For me Eligibility is "In Progress" for a week now and Background Verification "Not Started". Thanks.