App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Has anyone submitted an inquiry through web form and not received the automated response about IRCC receiving your inquiry? I'm talking about the automated email that comes in minutes after submitting the form.

I sent a CSE today and did not receive the automated email. I still haven't received my GCMS notes either. I'd ordered them on March 7th. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not receiving emails from IRCC at all in the first place? I check my spam all the time. Nothing there either. Anyone with similar experience? I'm beginning to sound paranoid now:(

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Has anyone submitted an inquiry through web form and not received the automated response about IRCC receiving your inquiry? I'm talking about the automated email that comes in minutes after submitting the form.

I sent a CSE today and did not receive the automated email. I still haven't received my GCMS notes either. I'd ordered them on March 7th. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not receiving emails from IRCC at all in the first place? I check my spam all the time. Nothing there either. Anyone with similar experience? I'm beginning to sound paranoid now:(
I read in the November AOR thread someone sent a CSE enquiry about a week ago asking for VO and still waiting for a response.

shah009

Feb 4, 2019
There is some issue with email. I found this on cic official web site

Issue with email responses

The web form is currently having some issues with email responses. You may not get an email confirming that we got your request. We’re still getting all the requests and we’ll answer you by email. We’re working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018

Me! But on the website there was a note saying they were having some issued and the automatic reply was not working although they are receiving the emails.

Reactions: westcoastaccountant

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
There is some issue with email. I found this on cic official web site

Issue with email responses

The web form is currently having some issues with email responses. You may not get an email confirming that we got your request. We’re still getting all the requests and we’ll answer you by email. We’re working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
Got it! Thank you!

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
Me! But on the website there was a note saying they were having some issued and the automatic reply was not working although they are receiving the emails.
Thank you! I'm all nerves at this point. I seem to overthink everything lol

Wendy1112

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
12-31-2018
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Passport Req..
interview request: May 23rd
LANDED..........
06-05-2019

Happened to me last week and still got their response within 1 week. Don't worry about that --as long as you saw the green confirmation page

Reactions: westcoastaccountant

LeeAH

Apr 22, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Has there been any updates on GCMS notes or PPR’s being received in this group?

westcoastaccountant

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241, 1311
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
24-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-05-2019
No updates for me. Still waiting for both GCMS and PPR. It's going to be 2 months since I ordered GCMS on May 7th

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
53 days on the processing time today. No PPR and no Webform reply so far....but i am inside of the 10 business days to have an answer. Regarding the GCMS, i only order a week ago....
The only update I have is that I got a "recommended pass" on my eligibility and they also finish the first part of my background check, and they are working on the second part. (i call CIC last friday)
Still waiting and going crazy here with anxiety!!

Reactions: LeeAH

Stevan.BC2018

Sep 22, 2018
46 days left in 6 month processing bar and there is no a single update since MEP. Got GCMS, only Criminal is in progress, the rest is not started. Review required for Police Certificate.
Primary Office : Calgary
Secondary Office : Vancouver