+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application Case Rejected - Need Help

preet0988

Dec 19, 2012
sara007 said:
bad to hear your case Preet. But to mention you said your exp letter has following line:

But this might indicate that your letter was signed on, lets say 30-Aug-2011 , just after two months.

I mean without date on letter how can you prove Canadaian experice of 1 year!! But m surprised how can you have letter without date on top of it...! was it typo or something?

Isin't, or i am missing something?
It was a big stupid mistake on my end, I assumed that they will think it is the most recent as they have asked for the most recent letter of employment and most recent pay stub that i have attached will prove it but I guess they only see what they want to see and prove.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preet0988 said:
It was a big stupid mistake on my end, I assumed that they will think it is the most recent as they have asked for the most recent letter of employment and most recent pay stub that i have attached will prove it but I guess they only see what they want to see and prove.
So you had included all of your pay stubs and they only referenced the undated letter??

preet0988

Dec 19, 2012
dinocgeo said:
Is it not possible to send an updated reference letter with the date on it or is it too late?
I wish it is possible, My employer is ready to visit immigration office if needed as a proof for this mistake.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preet0988 said:
Unfortunately yes.
This is just outrageous. I suggest you write them an email , apologizing for the mistake you did about undated letter, attach new letter with dates and mentioning that your employer is ready to visit/testify immigration office to prove the point. The letter obviously should include all employer contact details. Keep sending similar letters until you get personalized response. That's not a legal advise but just my opinion and what I would do.

preet0988

Dec 19, 2012
sashali78 said:
This is just outrageous. I suggest you write them an email , apologizing for the mistake you did about undated letter, attach new letter with dates and mentioning that your employer is ready to visit/testify immigration office to prove the point. The letter obviously should include all employer contact details. Keep sending similar letters until you get personalized response. That's not a legal advise but just my opinion and what I would do.
thanks, I think its good suggestion but do you know where should I send them email?
Or should I reply to the email I got from this address?
OttPilot-Immigration <OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca>;

Please let me know if anyone else think I should do this?

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preet0988 said:
thanks, I think its good suggestion but do you know where should I send them email?

It is the same "OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca"

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preet0988 said:

That's the correct address. You should be careful how you formulate your first few lines - they will decide whether your email will reach VO or will be answered by a receiving clerk.

pjcanada

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
Med's Request
26-03-2013
Med's Done....
27-03-2013
Passport Req..
09-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
preet0988 said:
I guess I have to re apply, that's the only option left. But its not easy specially I have to submitted them original copies of few documents as requested by them for example: original copy of IELTS and police clearance again.
Is there any way we can refer new application to this one or we have to provided all the documents again?
They should give assessment to the application at the time of AOR not after 10 months.

thanks for your help
Hi Preet,

Try sending a mail to CPP-O...they may re-consider ..but no guarantee...

If you do not get response in a week...start preparing new application.
You can order IELTS score card from your test center. In case of PCCs,you've to reapply..no other way.

JBLoknath

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
To
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2012
Med's Request
06-Apr-2013
Med's Done....
14-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
16-May-2013
sashali78 said:
I second this. You should try sending mails till you get an informative personalized reply. I am sure the VO will be considerate enough to look into your case if he can realize the veracity of your claim.

In a seperate note, I would suggest you to prepare for another application.