pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Hi..
I think we have similar situation. I got the first portal email( uci and stuffs) on May 28 and waiting for the next one. All stages passed on April 29th.
And my wife also received the same email. We were so confused about it but ended up choosing option b. She replied back to the email with her details as dependent and added my details as primary applicant.
I hope that will be alright.
Also can u please tell me what specs did you use to take the photos for uploading.
Thanks
Hi! thanks for replying. yeah, we were confused too. We will also reply from my spouse's email as well. Our photo size is 50x70 mm.
Check out this link - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html
I hope this is the correct one.

kuknitin

May 31, 2021
Dear All

My ECA (From WES) is showing "Diploma (Two Years) and Bachelor's Degree (Three years). due tot that I have selected 2 or more option while filing my EE profile on 22 Sep 2020.

Recently I have order GEMS notes and found that case analyst has put status as review required (on 22 Feb 2021)under eligibility by stating following notes
"It appears PA's education PTS changed from ITA to APR therefore PA fell below the minimum score for the round A11.2: Review Required R87.1 : CEC minimum requirements - appears to Met Ready to Finalize RPRF : Complete.

Can you please advise what should I do? until now I have not received ADR request. Do you think that officer might reject or approve my case? Should I withdraw my application and reapply again as current CEC draw score is low.

Thanks for your advise.

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Dear All

My ECA (From WES) is showing "Diploma (Two Years) and Bachelor's Degree (Three years). due tot that I have selected 2 or more option while filing my EE profile on 22 Sep 2020.

Recently I have order GEMS notes and found that case analyst has put status as review required (on 22 Feb 2021)under eligibility by stating following notes
"It appears PA's education PTS changed from ITA to APR therefore PA fell below the minimum score for the round A11.2: Review Required R87.1 : CEC minimum requirements - appears to Met Ready to Finalize RPRF : Complete.

Can you please advise what should I do? until now I have not received ADR request. Do you think that officer might reject or approve my case? Should I withdraw my application and reapply again as current CEC draw score is low.

Thanks for your advise.
Hey, maybe you won't be getting an ADR. An officer just needs to review your file and make a decision. The officer's decision could overrule the analyst's recommendation, so maybe you just have to wait and see what will happen. Probably order a new set of GCMS notes to see if there's been any update.

ajitmc

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
did you receive portal credential email?
Not yet. It seems we are facing new delays. From this forum updates, it used to come the very next day. Now I see people waiting more than a week. Next wait is for COPR. I think it will be another month from first email to COPR

Reactions: tsc7

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Not yet. It seems we are facing new delays. From this forum updates, it used to come the very next day. Now I see people waiting more than a week. Next wait is for COPR. I think it will be another month from first email to COPR
Yes, let's hope that we will get the portal credential this Sunday :)

Reactions: shredder

Raj90Raj

Nov 20, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
I am an inland applicant with all stages not yet passed. More than 8 months and still no decision from IRCC. I know a handful of you here who had same situation till last to last week. Did any of your status change over this week?

Khatri18aug

Apr 30, 2021
I am an inland applicant with all stages not yet passed. More than 8 months and still no decision from IRCC. I know a handful of you here who had same situation till last to last week. Did any of your status change over this week?
ITA :13 Aug 2020
Aor : 15 Sep 2020 ( 1 inland dependent)
Eligibility : recommended pass
Criminality : completed
Security: not yet started ( called last week)

no update after 16 feb.

LoveYVR

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
ITA :13 Aug 2020
Aor : 15 Sep 2020 ( 1 inland dependent)
Eligibility : recommended pass
Criminality : completed
Security: not yet started ( called last week)

no update after 16 feb.
Same same. I am 10000% sure we have same officer.
MY Aor is Sept 15
my eligibility recommended passed.
criminality passed&security not starter.
last update on file was Feb 16.
last call to ircc -June 1.

• Sad
Reactions: tsc7

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Same same. I am 10000% sure we have same officer.
MY Aor is Sept 15
my eligibility recommended passed.
criminality passed&security not starter.
last update on file was Feb 16.
last call to ircc -June 1.
I think you can knock them by creating a web form and mention that you are CEC-INLAND. Most of the time, they reply with generic messages but no harm in trying.

Reactions: LoveYVR

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Guys, my application is taking so much time AOR sept 5.
I just want to ask, can I apply for another ITA under CEC EE while having an ongoing CEC application, and withdraw the current CEC application after getting the new ITA?

brahul

May 16, 2021
Hi All,
I received a letter request to upload in the account, wherein I need to self declare that all of the applicants are currently in Canada.

I heard so far people receiving calls/portal confirmation mail confirming the location, did anyone receive the request for a letter through the account.

korona2020

Feb 15, 2021
Oh that's sad. I had received the letter asking for port of entry and confirmation portal mail on 20th May. I gave them details immediately and same day went to click a PR compliant photo and be ready. Next day (21th May) morning at about 08:07 I received portal credentials and by 08:15 I uploaded the photo and address details by logging in portal and at 14:54 on same day received COPR which could be downloaded from the portal.

My AOR was Sep 16th.

Reactions: pm_157 and ajitmc