+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - Nov 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Jheez

Feb 19, 2021
Can we call IRCC and ask which stage the application is and will they let us know or do we need to raise webform or GCMS notes ?
yes you can call them. i called them yesterday and they gave me an update. i used call back facility and they called back in 30 minutes.

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi everyone,
I received a ghost update on Friday, but nothing has changed on my application, does anybody has any idea that usually how long do they take to update after ghost update?
Thanks.

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi everyone,
AOR- November 27
Usually how many ghost updates do we get? I got one last week and the other just 5 minutes ago.... I have been calling IRCC, they are declining the call due to a heavy number of calls.

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Just now, I received further information from IRCC regarding new LOE from my previous experience. I worked in New Zealand and I claimed points for that job. What to do if that employer does not respond to my emails? Please give suggestions.
@legalfalcon please help.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Just now, I received further information from IRCC regarding new LOE from my previous experience. I worked in New Zealand and I claimed points for that job. What to do if that employer does not respond to my emails? Please give suggestions.
@legalfalcon please help.

If you have your previous company offer letter, payslips, get a letter from your previous manager with all the job duties, saying you worked full time and prepare an affidavit if your previous employer doesn't provide experience letter. This is what I have seen on youtube channels. Hope this helps !!

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
If you have your previous company offer letter, payslips, get a letter from your previous manager with all the job duties, saying you worked full time and prepare an affidavit if your previous employer doesn't provide experience letter. This is what I have seen on youtube channels. Hope this helps !!
Thank you for your help. Sure, I will see.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hi All,

My AOR is Nov 27, My application is being reviewed by IRCC and I was asked to send pay stubs for my current employer and my old employer which I worked 10 years back. WIll a letter of explanation suffice as I don't have pay stubs from my previous employer or will this cause an issue with my PR processing? Please let me know.

Also, Will this result in any delay in my case processing?

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
AOR 2 dec
Biometric 15 Jan
Still they are checking background and reviewing eligibility.. why it’s too slow could someone tell me ?

chintan.mistry86

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hi All,

My AOR is Nov 27, My application is being reviewed by IRCC and I was asked to send pay stubs for my current employer and my old employer which I worked 10 years back. WIll a letter of explanation suffice as I don't have pay stubs from my previous employer or will this cause an issue with my PR processing? Please let me know.

Just try your best to present your reply, explain with a strong reason for not having pay stubs. if you give good reason surely VO will agree with you and consider your case.
Hope it helps, Please keep us posted what happened with your case after justification.

Reactions: satya1986

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hi All,

Do you have any tax forms from that time? Or any proof that you got paid? See if there is anything that you can send them showing you were paid by that employer. Else, explain it in an LOE with good justifications.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
I got my letters from RBC and Scotiabank around the end of October.

RBC prints all account balances on a letterhead and gets it stamped- for free.

Scotia would give a customized letter with all account balances. They charged me 15 dollars for this. You need to go to a branch and get it done. If they say they don't do it, try some other branch because they must either be lying or not aware of it.

@Narayan Mani What's the status of your application? How long it took criminality and security to finish?

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Do you have any tax forms from that time? Or any proof that you got paid? See if there is anything that you can send them showing you were paid by that employer. Else, explain it in an LOE with good justifications.
@aji2020 I don't have tax forms for that period. However, I have pay revision letters and an offer letter which I provided with a letter of explanation.

This is the description I got from IRCC.

Please note you are required to provide a letter of employment with the official letterhead from each employer in your application, letter must be dated after the employment ended or application was submitted and include: period of employment, hours worked per week, salary and job description. Letter must be signed by an authorized person from the employer.

Your letter of employment failed to provide proof of salary

Please provide a letter of employment with proof of salary (such as paystubs) from the current employer and previous employer.

My question is - This description doesn't match the letter of employment section instead matches with the Employment records section. Also we don't have a letter of employment section for the previous employer. So, did the officer accidentally say "letter of employment" instead of "employment records"? Please let me know. Also, I've only uploaded pay stubs for my current employer and LOE and pay revision letters from my previous employer and haven't uploaded a letter of employment/experience letter again. Would this be an issue because it says "provide a letter of employment with proof of salary". I'm perplexed and worried if this would result in refusal.

Please share your feedback, Thanks !!

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
This is the description I got from IRCC.

Please note you are required to provide a letter of employment with the official letterhead from each employer in your application, letter must be dated after the employment ended or application was submitted and include: period of employment, hours worked per week, salary and job description. Letter must be signed by an authorized person from the employer.

Your letter of employment failed to provide proof of salary

Please provide a letter of employment with proof of salary (such as paystubs) from the current employer and previous employer.

My question is - This description doesn't match the letter of employment section instead matches with the Employment records section. Also we don't have a letter of employment section for the previous employer. So, did the officer accidentally say "letter of employment" instead of "employment records"? Please let me know. Also, I've only uploaded pay stubs for my current employer and LOE and pay revision letters from my previous employer and haven't uploaded a letter of employment/experience letter again. Would this be an issue because it says "provide a letter of employment with proof of salary"? I'm perplexed and worried if this would result in refusal.

Please share your feedback, Thanks !!

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Guys,

My AOR (CEC) date is Nov 17, 2020, only my medical (updated in Dec 2020) and bio metrics (provided early for my study permit) are done. It is been 5 months now.
So just wondering, should I apply for that new international students stream (40000 applicants) in this May or await till I receives a response from the IRCC?

One of my friends also in the same boat, but he applied before I did and 6 months duration has been completed now, but there is no update about his application too.

I am just panicked here, just don't know what to do, because my employer is also having issues with the business due to this pandemic and we are so close to temporary/permanently close our operations.

Expecting your kind opinions.

Last edited: