porc

Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Barn Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomsniper said:
I feel weird, I am not bachelor are any like that, but have a lot of experience in my work, which not a lot of people do. Only have 180 points, working right now and 3 more companies interested in my me. I have a certificate from the USA as Master Installer.
186 points here.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
tomsniper said:
I feel weird, I am not bachelor are any like that, but have a lot of experience in my work, which not a lot of people do. Only have 180 points, working right now and 3 more companies interested in my me. I have a certificate from the USA as Master Installer.
If your skills are in demand then an employer should be able to get an LMIA for you, that would give you an additional 600 points.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
porc said:
Question:

in section intended work in canada - it says there if you have job offer? If you are currently employed now in canada, you can not say YES. It means you are already lost 600 points. One more thing, why you are going to find job offer if you are already working here in Canada and its a full time / permanent job.
If your current employer is willing to offer you your current position on a permanent basis should you get PR then you have a job offer.

mtnx

Jan 14, 2015
porc said:
Question:

in section intended work in canada - it says there if you have job offer? If you are currently employed now in canada, you can not say YES. It means you are already lost 600 points. One more thing, why you are going to find job offer if you are already working here in Canada and its a full time / permanent job.
As far as I know, we can say YES if we have a job offer (does not ask yet if it is a VALID one according to CIC) - it asks later if an LMIA was issued. Of course, since it is not valid, we still don't get the 600 points but for the sake of not misrepresenting ourselves, we should specify that we have a job offer.

Besides, in a reply received from CIC:

"Under the Intended Work in Canada section, candidates who indicate they are currently working in Canada are also asked for the four digit National Occupational Classification code on their current work permit. Not all candidates working in Canada (such as those on post-graduate open work permits) will have a National Occupational Classification code on their work permit. These candidates should identify the National Occupational Classification code of the work they are currently doing in Canada."

NOC4162

Jan 23, 2015
I feel like I am in the lower end of the scores (of course without a job offer for FSW) guys for Jan draw! I only have 391 :(

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
BillyBully: 856
Dukhi: 474 + wifes IELTS
curious : 456
XH : 412
alyahmed: 409
new2canada85 : 406
dimbo888: 400
NOC4162 : 391
Nightrocker: 379

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
curious_123 said:
BillyBully: 856
Dukhi: 474 + wifes IELTS
curious : 456
XH : 412
alyahmed: 409
new2canada85 : 406
dimbo888: 400
NOC4162 : 391
Nightrocker: 379
is billybully in for cec??

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
Guys actually i am qualified for cec and fstp. But now, i decided to withdraw my application. :) yes I have LMIa and currently working here in canada

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
billybully said:
Guys actually i am qualified for cec and fstp. But now, i decided to withdraw my application. :) yes I have LMIa and currently working here in canada
Can i ask y with drawing??

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
dukhi said:
Can i ask y with drawing??
I applied for federal skilled trades last Nov6 and got my File # last january 5, same date I filed my Provincial nomination (AINP) to CIC. So I think 2 applications is enough and costly for me. So I decided to withdraw my EE profile. :)

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
billybully said:
I applied for federal skilled trades last Nov6 and got my File # last january 5, same date I filed my Provincial nomination (AINP) to CIC. So I think 2 applications is enough and costly for me. So I decided to withdraw my EE profile. :)
Ahh that does make sense, all of these programs do add up in cost for sure!

If you've received your file number then you'd be fine :) Guessing you can get a bridging permit if you absolutely needed one?