+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicant January draw

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hey guys, I am applying under CEC in EE. My point calculated to be 261. Will that be enough to get an ITA ?
Surprisingly I did not get any marks in my education. Do I need to do education assessment to get points for my masters ?

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
pravatmail said:
Hey guys, I am applying under CEC in EE. My point calculated to be 261. Will that be enough to get an ITA ?
Surprisingly I did not get any marks in my education. Do I need to do education assessment to get points for my masters ?
Nobody knows how many points will be required, you have to wait for a draw.

Regarding education, if your degree(s) were not awarded by Canadian institutions you need an ECA to be awarded points for them.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
The only valid and known reason for the delay is that CIC has updated proof of required funds, and all candidates will be reassessed under the new requirements.

More details here -
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/here-is-why-first-draw-isnt-declared-yet-t267954.0.html

What CIC has to do is make an announcement, assuming that they are delaying the draw.

It is highly unlikely that they will hold the draw on a Saturday.

This is my understanding

anuragchigs

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
I post a message on twitter to CIC, but got the same message, draw will be held on jan end.
looked like a recorded message.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
anuragchigs said:
I post a message on twitter to CIC, but got the same message, draw will be held on jan end.
looked like a recorded message.
Draw done, 1 person got into pool - see another thread

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Amisnic said:
Draw done, 1 person got into pool - see another thread
Since last one hour you have been saying the same thing...see another thread see another thread...can you just share the link of that please

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
dukhi said:
Since last one hour you have been saying the same thing...see another thread see another thread...can you just share the link of that please
I saw, you do your own research as I am busy at present. Will post when I have time

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
dukhi said:
He essentially saw that someone submitted their profile into the EE pool, received the standard confirmation message we have all received, and extrapolated that to mean that the draw is done and that was an ITA.

gousewiz

Sep 21, 2014
Hello All,

I think nobody has got any email regarding ITA confirmation. I read one person posting that he got into the pool and this message is being considered as the invitation for ITA but it is incorrect, if you go back and check your pdf message received after registering with jobbank you will find that you are placed into the pool it means everyone who are eligible for EE are in the pool.

So don't get panicked none of us has got any ITA invitation.

Hope we will have the results by the end of 31 Jan.

All the best

Regards
Ghouse

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Amisnic said:
I saw, you do your own research as I am busy at present. Will post when I have time
Woow you have enough time to post this every where some one got ita on another thread...but dont have enuf seconds to share that thread...seems legit :)

kenjiro

Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
Woow you have enough time to post this every where some one got ita on another thread...but dont have enuf seconds to share that thread...seems legit :)
:p ;D :D ;D :p

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
good logic Duhki

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I created profile in Express Entry and i am considering to apply through CEC as i am working in NOC 0 from nov 2013. while creating the profile they asked hours per week what should i write in that column as i completed the minimum requirement of 1560 hours in 14.5 months, so my question is what should i write in that coloumn....